- Revised merged controller proposal
Re: Revised merged controller proposal
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
The proposal was waiting on moderator approval this morning and I released it to both Discuss and TSC lists a little while ago.
The wiki issue seems to be a bug I'm working on right now. The file limit is set to 8M and Rob's proposal pdf is only 1.1M.... so something is wrong... I'll get the doc up on the wiki as soon as we figure it out.
On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM, David Meyer <dmm@...>
Actually, now I see you only sent your proposal to tsc@ (unless I
can't keep track of what is cross posted where, which has non-zero
probability). Any reason why it can't go to discuss?
> After looking in depth into the implications of Colin and Dave's proposal,
> we ran into a bunch of concerns. Attached is a proposal which we believe
> addresses those concerns while trying to keep to (at least my understanding
> of) the spirit of what Colin and Dave were advocating.
> I know there's a lot on the TSC agenda, but particularly given the impending
> deadline, I'd like to get a time slot of discuss this proposal on today's
> I'll also post this to discuss to see if we can get more comments going than
> my previous merge d controller proposal.
> Open to comments,
> - Rob
Director - Networking Solutions
The Linux Foundation
Join TSC@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.