Re: Revised merged controller proposal

David Meyer <dmm@...>

Thanks Phil. --dmm

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 7:36 AM, Phil Robb <probb@...> wrote:
The proposal was waiting on moderator approval this morning and I released
it to both Discuss and TSC lists a little while ago.

The wiki issue seems to be a bug I'm working on right now. The file limit
is set to 8M and Rob's proposal pdf is only 1.1M.... so something is
wrong... I'll get the doc up on the wiki as soon as we figure it out.


On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 8:32 AM, David Meyer <dmm@...> wrote:

Actually, now I see you only sent your proposal to tsc@ (unless I
can't keep track of what is cross posted where, which has non-zero
probability). Any reason why it can't go to discuss?


On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 5:26 AM, Rob Sherwood <rob.sherwood@...>
After looking in depth into the implications of Colin and Dave's
we ran into a bunch of concerns. Attached is a proposal which we
addresses those concerns while trying to keep to (at least my
of) the spirit of what Colin and Dave were advocating.

I know there's a lot on the TSC agenda, but particularly given the
deadline, I'd like to get a time slot of discuss this proposal on

I'll also post this to discuss to see if we can get more comments going
my previous merge d controller proposal.

Open to comments,

- Rob

TSC mailing list
TSC mailing list

Phil Robb
Director - Networking Solutions
The Linux Foundation
(O) 970-229-5949
(M) 970-420-4292
Skype: Phil.Robb

Join { to automatically receive all group messages.