Re: Hydrogen distributions cleaning
toggle quoted message Show quoted text
Cool about docker!Should we be trying to push on RPMs or find somebody that can help or have we decided that it's not that important?
On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 9:50 PM, Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Docker yes -> Daniel FerrelRPM noOn Oct 29, 2014, at 8:35 AM, Colin Dixon <colin@...> wrote:Out of curiosity, are we planning to create new Helium (and beyond) Docker and RPM code?--ColinOn Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:52 PM, Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:Hi everybody,
As per TSC discussion, this is to inform everybody that in a month from now (effective Monday Nov 24th 00:00 UTC) we will be:
- Discontinuing old Hydrogen distributions (Base, Service Provider, Virtualization) creation
- Removing old Hydrogen distribution code (integration/distributions/base, integration/distributions/serviceprovider, integration/distributions/virtualization) from master and stable/helium branches
In addition we are already working on (will be effective in the next 1-2 weeks):
- Discontinuing old Hydrogen docker (Base, Service Provider, Virtualization) creation, it is being replaced by Karaf based docker
- Removing old Hydrogen docker code (integration/packaging/docker/base, integration/packaging/docker/serviceprovider, integration/packaging/docker/virtualization) from master and stable/helium branches
- Cleaning old Hydrogen RPM code (under integration/packaging/rpm) from master and stable/helium branches
So if anyone has any issue with any of the above, please speak up.
TSC mailing list