Review process questions
Hi TSC colleagues,
In the project review page: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/Project_Proposals:Main
There is a paragraph:
• Creation reviews typically last about 20–30 minutes.
• People usually either bring slides or just use their proposal if it goes into sufficient detail.
• A few diagrams of the major components and how they interact are often useful.
• We conduct the meeting on IRC as well as WebEx, so it's useful to have the slides posted to the wiki before the meeting, that way we can link them in.
• You can find details about both the WebEx and IRC on the TSC page.
• The most common questions that come up are:
• What problem is being solved here? What is the scope of the project?
• How should we expect it to interact with other related components that are already in ODL?
May I add a third question:
* How would an user interact with it? any user story to illustrate?
Of course if the project is not doing anything for users (infra, etc…) I would not expect the project to answer the question.