Re: [OpenDaylight Discuss] IMPORTANT: TSC meetings time from tomorrow (May 31) onwards

George Zhao

The same zoom link I assume.

George

From: discuss-bounces@... [mailto:discuss-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Abhijit Kumbhare
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 8:21 AM
To: tsc <tsc@...>; <board@...> <board@...>; <discuss@...> <discuss@...>; Release <release@...>; Casey Cain <ccain@...>
Subject: [OpenDaylight Discuss] IMPORTANT: TSC meetings time from tomorrow (May 31) onwards

Please note the TSC meeting time from tomorrow (May 31) onwards is 9 am Pacific on Thursdays.

Also Casey - please change the Zoom meeting info and let this list know of the new Zoom link.

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 2:32 PM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:

Hi folks,

The TSC meeting doodle poll results are in - with a clear majority favoring the Thursdays 9 am Pacific time slot. Out of the 13 TSC members, 12 members voted. Out of those 10 TSC members voted for this option (9 am P), 8 voted for the original 10 am P option while 7 voted for 8:30 am P. Also most of the others were OK with the time slot. These included required participants: the release manager, the MSI/MRI PTLs, TAC representative & program manager (Casey). Hence - let us move to start using this time slot from the next TSC meeting onwards - which is May 31st. I will request Casey to update the Zoom meeting info.

Details from the vote:

For the 2 TSC members who were not OK with the slot - Lori and An Ho - I hope you are able to make it to the changed timeslot.

Hopefully this changed timeslot enables at least a few folks who were previously unable to attend to attend - without losing too many from the current attendees.

Thanks,

Abhijit

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 2:41 PM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:

https://doodle.com/poll/5fi657n95dgz8xqb

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 2:39 PM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:

Added doodle poll for this. I know folks have voted over this thread - but please vote again on the doodle poll:

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 10:29 AM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...> wrote:

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 7:00 PM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:

Hi folks,

During the TSC meeting today one of the topics discussed was the meeting time. Some folks were of the opinion that it maybe useful for folks in Europe and India if the meeting was moved earlier by an hour or an hour and half - i.e. Thursdays 8:30 am or 9 am Pacific instead of 10 am Pacific.

Can folks who attend the meeting and the folks who currently do not attend but would attend if it was moved please respond with your preferred time out of the following choices (Thursdays):

  • 8:30 am Pacific
  • 9 am Pacific
  • 10 am Pacific
  • 0 (either 8:30, 9 or 10 am Pacific)
  • -1 (neither 8:30, 9 or 10 am Pacific)

For the "-1" voters - for now we will not have the choice of the time - we will discuss this option only if there are sufficient number of folks going for this option.

I have kept the vote open for everyone - but at the minimum, the TSC members, the MRI/MSI PTLs & LFN staff (Casey/Phil) should vote.

Please note that if we move the meeting - we will need to move the integration call as well.

Regards,

Abhijit

I am +1 for all the proposed times.

(I think a doodle poll would be better for this)

Regards,

Thanh