Date   

Re: tsc mailing activity

Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...>
 

I think 2 is going to be implausible at this late date.  

Ed

On Apr 15, 2013, at 2:30 PM, "Abhishek Chauhan" <Abhishek.Chauhan@...> wrote:

From: http://opennetsummit.org/program.html, it looks like the session is from 2:30-4:00p, repeat from 4:30-6:00p on Tue April 16.

 

Is this correct?

 

I agree with Tom’s earlier observation and quoted below:

 

Tom wrote: “I like 1 and 2, but I think having 9 people going up/down on stage might be "odd".  It might be better to fold 2 into 3 and present a slide with each company's contributions and then let the q&a address that.

 

But if we are in agreement on the n-people-present-their-contribution format, then please count me as one of the N.  To that end, what are the logistics?  Are we:

 

-          Collating a combined deck ?

-          Jointly reviewing by TSC prior to showtime?

 

-a

 

From: tsc-bounces@... [mailto:tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Thomas Nadeau
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 8:05 AM
To: Rob Sherwood; David Meyer
Cc: tsc@...
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] tsc mailing activity

 

What is the specific date and time?

 

From: Rob Sherwood <rob.sherwood@...>
Date: Monday, April 15, 2013 7:59 AM
To: David Meyer <dmm@...>
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] tsc mailing activity

 

Fwiw, I won't be able to attend at all with the Daylight presentation because I'm presenting at the same time.

 

- Rob

.

 

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:52 AM, David Meyer <dmm@...> wrote:

Personally I haven't sent anything to either list since the cut over. 

 

Regarding the ONS< I spoke with Inder and he liked my suggest, which as you may recall was:

 

(i).   Present the overall architecture, perhaps using a diagram like the one Anees created
(ii).  Any member who has a proposed contribution can have 1/nth of the allotted to present the proposed contribution
(iii).  Q&A with TSC members who are at the ONS

So this much is on. Anees will present the overall {market,arch}itechre (thanks Anees), and a few folks have said they would like to speak about their proposed contributions. After that I'll moderate a Q&A session in the time left.

--dmm

 

 

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:42 AM, Abhishek Chauhan <Abhishek.Chauhan@...> wrote:

Hi Dave, Phil,

 

The last email I received on the TSC mail lists (public or private) was the list cut-over email from Phil Robb on Friday, with complete silence over the weekend...  Given the vocal bunch that we are, I’m wondering if there is something wrong with the list setup..

 

Independent of that, did we decide what we are doing with the ONS daylight talk sessions?

 

Best,

abhishek

 


_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc

 

_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc


Re: tsc mailing activity

Abhishek Chauhan
 

From: http://opennetsummit.org/program.html, it looks like the session is from 2:30-4:00p, repeat from 4:30-6:00p on Tue April 16.

 

Is this correct?

 

I agree with Tom’s earlier observation and quoted below:

 

Tom wrote: “I like 1 and 2, but I think having 9 people going up/down on stage might be "odd".  It might be better to fold 2 into 3 and present a slide with each company's contributions and then let the q&a address that.

 

But if we are in agreement on the n-people-present-their-contribution format, then please count me as one of the N.  To that end, what are the logistics?  Are we:

 

-          Collating a combined deck ?

-          Jointly reviewing by TSC prior to showtime?

 

-a

 

From: tsc-bounces@... [mailto:tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Thomas Nadeau
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 8:05 AM
To: Rob Sherwood; David Meyer
Cc: tsc@...
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] tsc mailing activity

 

What is the specific date and time?

 

From: Rob Sherwood <rob.sherwood@...>
Date: Monday, April 15, 2013 7:59 AM
To: David Meyer <dmm@...>
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] tsc mailing activity

 

Fwiw, I won't be able to attend at all with the Daylight presentation because I'm presenting at the same time.

 

- Rob

.

 

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:52 AM, David Meyer <dmm@...> wrote:

Personally I haven't sent anything to either list since the cut over. 

 

Regarding the ONS< I spoke with Inder and he liked my suggest, which as you may recall was:

 

(i).   Present the overall architecture, perhaps using a diagram like the one Anees created
(ii).  Any member who has a proposed contribution can have 1/nth of the allotted to present the proposed contribution
(iii).  Q&A with TSC members who are at the ONS

So this much is on. Anees will present the overall {market,arch}itechre (thanks Anees), and a few folks have said they would like to speak about their proposed contributions. After that I'll moderate a Q&A session in the time left.

--dmm

 

 

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:42 AM, Abhishek Chauhan <Abhishek.Chauhan@...> wrote:

Hi Dave, Phil,

 

The last email I received on the TSC mail lists (public or private) was the list cut-over email from Phil Robb on Friday, with complete silence over the weekend...  Given the vocal bunch that we are, I’m wondering if there is something wrong with the list setup..

 

Independent of that, did we decide what we are doing with the ONS daylight talk sessions?

 

Best,

abhishek

 


_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc

 


Re: regular meeting to starting this Thursday

Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@...>
 

yes generally it's fine

On Apr 15, 2013, at 8:08 AM, "David Meyer" <dmm@...> wrote:



On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@...> wrote:
I am flying home on Thursday on the 6AM PST flight, so I will be in the air.

Ok, thanks for the update. Does the date more generally work for you? --dmm 

From: David Meyer <dmm@...>
Date: Monday, April 15, 2013 7:55 AM
To: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: [OpenDaylight TSC] regular meeting to starting this Thursday

Folks,

Looks like Thursdays at 1000 PDT is the winner for our tsc meeting slot. As soon as I get the webex/calendar invite from Phil I will post an agenda.

Thnx,

--dmm



Invitation: OpenDaylight TSC Meeting @ Weekly from 10am to 11am on Thursday from Thu Apr 18 to Thu May 30 (probb@linuxfoundation.org)

Phil Robb
 

OpenDaylight TSC Meeting

OpenDaylight Technical Steering Committee meeting.

Please hold this time for the weekly OpenDaylight TSC meeting.
This invitation will be updated within the next 2 days with WebEx conference information.

When
Weekly from 10am to 11am on Thursday from Thu Apr 18 to Thu May 30 Pacific Time
Where
TBD (map)
Calendar
probb@...
Who
(Guest list is too large to display)

Going?   All events in this series:   Yes - Maybe - No    more options »

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account tsc@... because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future notifications for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.


Test messages.

Phil Robb
 

Hello:

If you receive this email please disregard it.  We are testing the tsc mailing list.

Phil.
==========
Phil Robb
Director - Networking Solutions
The Linux Foundation
(O) 970-229-5949
(M) 970-420-4292
Skype: Phil.Robb


Re: regular meeting to starting this Thursday

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 



On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@...> wrote:
I am flying home on Thursday on the 6AM PST flight, so I will be in the air.

Ok, thanks for the update. Does the date more generally work for you? --dmm 

From: David Meyer <dmm@...>
Date: Monday, April 15, 2013 7:55 AM
To: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: [OpenDaylight TSC] regular meeting to starting this Thursday

Folks,

Looks like Thursdays at 1000 PDT is the winner for our tsc meeting slot. As soon as I get the webex/calendar invite from Phil I will post an agenda.

Thnx,

--dmm



Re: tsc mailing activity

Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@...>
 

What is the specific date and time?

From: Rob Sherwood <rob.sherwood@...>
Date: Monday, April 15, 2013 7:59 AM
To: David Meyer <dmm@...>
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] tsc mailing activity

Fwiw, I won't be able to attend at all with the Daylight presentation because I'm presenting at the same time.

- Rob
.


On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:52 AM, David Meyer <dmm@...> wrote:
Personally I haven't sent anything to either list since the cut over. 

Regarding the ONS< I spoke with Inder and he liked my suggest, which as you may recall was:

(i).   Present the overall architecture, perhaps using a diagram like the one Anees created
(ii).  Any member who has a proposed contribution can have 1/nth of the allotted to present the proposed contribution
(iii).  Q&A with TSC members who are at the ONS

So this much is on. Anees will present the overall {market,arch}itechre (thanks Anees), and a few folks have said they would like to speak about their proposed contributions. After that I'll moderate a Q&A session in the time left.

--dmm



On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:42 AM, Abhishek Chauhan <Abhishek.Chauhan@...> wrote:

Hi Dave, Phil,

 

The last email I received on the TSC mail lists (public or private) was the list cut-over email from Phil Robb on Friday, with complete silence over the weekend...  Given the vocal bunch that we are, I’m wondering if there is something wrong with the list setup..

 

Independent of that, did we decide what we are doing with the ONS daylight talk sessions?

 

Best,

abhishek



_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc



Re: regular meeting to starting this Thursday

Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@...>
 

I am flying home on Thursday on the 6AM PST flight, so I will be in the air.

From: David Meyer <dmm@...>
Date: Monday, April 15, 2013 7:55 AM
To: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: [OpenDaylight TSC] regular meeting to starting this Thursday

Folks,

Looks like Thursdays at 1000 PDT is the winner for our tsc meeting slot. As soon as I get the webex/calendar invite from Phil I will post an agenda.

Thnx,

--dmm


Re: tsc mailing activity

Rob Sherwood
 

Fwiw, I won't be able to attend at all with the Daylight presentation because I'm presenting at the same time.

- Rob
.


On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:52 AM, David Meyer <dmm@...> wrote:
Personally I haven't sent anything to either list since the cut over. 

Regarding the ONS< I spoke with Inder and he liked my suggest, which as you may recall was:

(i).   Present the overall architecture, perhaps using a diagram like the one Anees created
(ii).  Any member who has a proposed contribution can have 1/nth of the allotted to present the proposed contribution
(iii).  Q&A with TSC members who are at the ONS

So this much is on. Anees will present the overall {market,arch}itechre (thanks Anees), and a few folks have said they would like to speak about their proposed contributions. After that I'll moderate a Q&A session in the time left.

--dmm



On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:42 AM, Abhishek Chauhan <Abhishek.Chauhan@...> wrote:

Hi Dave, Phil,

 

The last email I received on the TSC mail lists (public or private) was the list cut-over email from Phil Robb on Friday, with complete silence over the weekend...  Given the vocal bunch that we are, I’m wondering if there is something wrong with the list setup..

 

Independent of that, did we decide what we are doing with the ONS daylight talk sessions?

 

Best,

abhishek



_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc



regular meeting to starting this Thursday

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

Folks,

Looks like Thursdays at 1000 PDT is the winner for our tsc meeting slot. As soon as I get the webex/calendar invite from Phil I will post an agenda.

Thnx,

--dmm


Re: tsc mailing activity

David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

Personally I haven't sent anything to either list since the cut over. 

Regarding the ONS< I spoke with Inder and he liked my suggest, which as you may recall was:

(i).   Present the overall architecture, perhaps using a diagram like the one Anees created
(ii).  Any member who has a proposed contribution can have 1/nth of the allotted to present the proposed contribution
(iii).  Q&A with TSC members who are at the ONS

So this much is on. Anees will present the overall {market,arch}itechre (thanks Anees), and a few folks have said they would like to speak about their proposed contributions. After that I'll moderate a Q&A session in the time left.

--dmm



On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:42 AM, Abhishek Chauhan <Abhishek.Chauhan@...> wrote:

Hi Dave, Phil,

 

The last email I received on the TSC mail lists (public or private) was the list cut-over email from Phil Robb on Friday, with complete silence over the weekend...  Given the vocal bunch that we are, I’m wondering if there is something wrong with the list setup..

 

Independent of that, did we decide what we are doing with the ONS daylight talk sessions?

 

Best,

abhishek


14241 - 14251 of 14251