Date

Re: [release][tsc] Vote to release Fluorine SR2

Robert Varga

On 06/02/2019 22:13, Anil Belur wrote:
Greetings TSC,

This email is a request to vote (+1, 0, -1) to release Fluorine SR2.
+1.

Re: [release][tsc] Vote to release Fluorine SR2

Anil Belur

+1

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 7:13 AM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Greetings TSC,

This email is a request to vote (+1, 0, -1) to release Fluorine SR2.

The release will be based on the distribution [4.] from the autorelease
job #13 [1.]. The tracking spreadsheet has been signed off by all
projects with failing CSIT jobs [3.]:

[1.]
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-fluorine-mvn35-openjdk8/13
[2.]
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/integration-distribution-test-fluorine/331
[3.]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wtT78KigRQdRi3Gj--jOJJPI7tC4tIi5brmW01vvCsg/edit#gid=1151771529
[4.] https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/autorelease-2686

Re: [release] [tsc] Vote to release Fluorine SR2

Luis Gomez

+1

On Feb 6, 2019, at 2:47 PM, An Ho <An.Ho@...> wrote:

+1

Best Regards,
An Ho

This email is a request to vote (+1, 0, -1) to release Fluorine SR2.

The release will be based on the distribution [4.] from the autorelease
job #13 [1.]. The tracking spreadsheet has been signed off by all
projects with failing CSIT jobs [3.]:

[1.]
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/autorelease-release-fluorine-mvn35-openjdk8/13
[2.]
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/integration-distribution-test-fluorine/331
[3.]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wtT78KigRQdRi3Gj--jOJJPI7tC4tIi5brmW01vvCsg/edit#gid=1151771529
[4.] https://nexus.opendaylight.org/content/repositories/autorelease-2686

Re: [release] [tsc] Vote to release Fluorine SR2

an.ho@huawei.com

+1

Best Regards,

An Ho

Od: Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...>
Odoslané: utorok, 5. februára 2019 19:18:30
Komu: Ivan Hraško
Kópia: tsc; sxp-dev@...
Predmet: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Stepping down as SXP PTL

Hi Ivan,

Does the SXP project have any active committer who can become PTL after you?

Thanks,
Abhijit

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 11:17 PM Ivan Hraško <ivan.hrasko@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am stepping down as SXP PTL.

Regards

Re: [lispflowmapping-dev] [release] Fluorine SR2 Status - candidate sign off

Claudio David Gasparini <claudio.gasparini@...>

done

Let's close this ASAP so we can release on time :-).
Done. I actually signed off a day ago, but due to the poor Internet connection at the time it looks like it didn't register.

-Lori

Re: [lispflowmapping-dev] [release] Fluorine SR2 Status - candidate sign off

Lori Jakab

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 7:58 AM Ariel Adam <aadam@...> wrote:

Hi everyone.
The remaining projects are :

bgpcep - Cluadio
genius - Faseela
lispflowmapping - Lori

Let's close this ASAP so we can release on time :-).
Done. I actually signed off a day ago, but due to the poor Internet
connection at the time it looks like it didn't register.

-Lori

Re: [release] Fluorine SR2 Status - candidate sign off

Faseela K

Done

Let's close this ASAP so we can release on time :-).

Thanks.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 1:58 AM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 8:03 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 8:39 AM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hello everyone.

The Fluorine SR2 build candidate #13 is ready for testing [1.], while the distribution test job #331 [2.] is currently running. Once the dist-test is completed, I'll update the spreadsheet.

Please sign off on the CSIT test results in the spreadsheet [3.], so we can proceed with the release on time.

The int-dist jobs is completed and the spreadsheet is updated the test results. Project please verify and update the 'status' for your projects.

We still need CSIT test sign-offs for the following projects.

- bgpcep

- controller

- lispflowmapping

- genius

- openflowplugin

Re: [release] Fluorine SR2 Status - candidate sign off

Ariel Adam <aadam@...>

[...]

Re: TSC vote for removing all inactive projects in ODL relent/builder repo

an.ho@huawei.com

+1

Best Regards,
An Ho