Date

Re: Remove SFC dependency

Luis Gomez

OK, thanks for clarifying. Any ETA for SFC removal?

On Nov 7, 2019, at 6:28 PM, Faseela K <k.faseela@...> wrote:

Not yet removed, only coe dependencies are removed

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019, 7:44 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi netvirt devs,

Maybe I misunderstood in today’s TSC call, so I will ask again: Did Netvirt project remove SFC dependency in master?

Because AR shows still dependency:

And my patch for removing SFC from distribution is failing too for same reason:

Re: Remove SFC dependency

Faseela K <k.faseela@...>

Not yet removed, only coe dependencies are removed

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019, 7:44 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi netvirt devs,

Maybe I misunderstood in today’s TSC call, so I will ask again: Did Netvirt project remove SFC dependency in master?

Because AR shows still dependency:

And my patch for removing SFC from distribution is failing too for same reason:

Remove SFC dependency

Luis Gomez

Hi netvirt devs,

Maybe I misunderstood in today’s TSC call, so I will ask again: Did Netvirt project remove SFC dependency in master?

Because AR shows still dependency:

And my patch for removing SFC from distribution is failing too for same reason:

BR/Luis

TSC Vote for Achuth Maniyedath as Neutron Northbound project committer

Abhijit Kumbhare

Hello TSC,

Please vote on whether to approve Achuth Maniyedath as the Neutron Northbound committer. Valid votes are: -1 (opposed), 0 (neutral) or +1 (approve).

In the vote on the Neutron Northbound mailing list, the only active committer from Neutron, Michael Vorburger voted +1.

The information about Achuth including his commit history in networking-odl and ODL is in my email below but I am copying again for an easy reference:

Achuth Maniyedath (copied) working for Ericsson (via Alten Calsoft Labs has expressed interest in becoming the committer and the PTL for the project - and maintaining it including reviewing code. His statement:

I am looking forward to playing a more active role in contributions to this project and will try to do

a good job maintaining it in the coming months

A  brief on my OpenDaylight/Openstack background

I have been involved with the Ericsson ODL teams for about 4 years now  . I have been mainly working on Netvirt  /ODLtools project.

Mainly I have contributed in the L3VPN areas such as Subnet routing,  Subnet gateway ARP Responder , ODL DHCP Neutron Port provisioning.

I have also contributed to Openstack networking-odl driver in terms of support for ODL DHCP Neutron port and have also worked on a few

bug fixes . My contributions in this area is  available below

His contributions on ODL side are as follows:

Abhijit