Date   

Nexus IQ Q&A

Luis Gomez
 

Hi Casey,

KKS (and maybe others) has some questions on how to use Nexus IQ (get filtered reports, etc) as well as how Nexus IQ elaborates the reports (source code, binaries, distribution tarball, etc).

Are there any docs in LF on this? If not, can you get someone in LF familiar with Nexus IQ to present it in a TWS call?

Thanks
Luis


Re: Magnesium SR1 approval

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Friendly reminder.. Please vote ASAP and/or let us know if you have any questions

Thanks

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 3:25 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:
Dear TSC members 

Now that all the issues have been reviewed and evaluated, we can proceed to approve Magnesium SR1 to be released. So please vote as soon as possible


Please remember that only TSC members can vote

FYI Magnesium tracking sheet for projects :


Thanks

--
Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120




--
Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


Re: MRI integration happening right now

Robert Varga
 

On 04/05/2020 12:08, Robert Varga wrote:
Done projects:
aaa
bgpcep
daexim
docs
infrautils
integration/distribution
jsonrpc
netconf
neutron
ovsdb
serviceutils

Work-in-progress:
genius
openflowplugin
lispflowmapping
netvirt

Regards,
Robert


Re: [release] MRI integration happening right now

Robert Varga
 

On 12/05/2020 04:43, d.arunprakash via lists.opendaylight.org wrote:
Robert,
Hello Arun,

Verify build for Aluminum MRI review
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/openflowplugin/+/89498 has passed,
could you please review it?
I did a partial review, there are a number of things wrong with the
changes, as noted in review.

I also worry about the number of blind conversions of 'getFoo()' to
'getFoo().values()'. As noted here:
https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-notes/upgrade-process.html#binding-dtos-and-empty-lists,
in lists end up being empty for any reason, each of those call sites
will become a source of NPEs.

Aside from that, I cannot provide authority of whether the changes are
correct -- I am not an OFP committer after all.

Bye,
Robert


Re: [release] MRI integration happening right now

d.arunprakash@...
 

Robert,

Verify build for Aluminum MRI review https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/openflowplugin/+/89498 has passed, could you please review it?

 

Regards,

Arun

 

From: D Arunprakash
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 10:20 AM
To: 'jluhrsen@...' <jluhrsen@...>; Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...>; Robert Varga <nite@...>; SOMASHEKHAR MANOHARA JAVALAGI <somashekhar.manohara.javalagi@...>
Cc: release@...; tsc@...
Subject: RE: [OpenDaylight TSC] [release] MRI integration happening right now

 

@SOMASHEKHAR MANOHARA JAVALAGI is working on the openflowplugin review and the changes seems to high as there are lot of TCs are failing due this MRI changes.

 

Regards,

Arun

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of JamO Luhrsen via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 2:30 AM
To: Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...>; Robert Varga <nite@...>
Cc: release@...; tsc@...
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] [release] MRI integration happening right now

 

And openflowplugin is still pending:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/openflowplugin/+/89498/

JamO

On 5/7/20 10:07 AM, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:

As agree on today's TSC, we need to know the status of Genius and Netvirt on the migration 

 

Thanks

 

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 3:08 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:

On 03/05/2020 19:40, Robert Varga wrote:
> On 01/05/2020 08:30, Robert Varga wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> as per today's TSC decision[1], we are moving ahead with the MRI
>> integration window effective immediately in an effort to get our
>> Aluminium release execution back on schedule.
>>
>> What this means is that migration patches[2] are being merged as soon as
>> each of them is ready (i.e. passes that project's verify job) and each
>> project will catch up when it does.
>>
>> I have asked for my supercommitter rights[3] to be activated to
>> facilitate the execution of these, especially since we have still an
>> MD-SAL migration patch outstanding[4] with no movement from the
>> committer and we need to get this done.
>
> It seems the ticket did not end up granting the correct rights, I have
> raised
> https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-19623
> to have a proper ticket type definition for future.

This has now been resolved.

>> Please use this thread to communicate whatever is relevant to this
>> activity so we have a single place to look at.

The migration guide is now available here:

https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-notes/upgrade-process.html

> Done projects:

aaa
docs
infrautils
integration/distribution
jsonrpc
netconf
neutron
ovsdb
serviceutils

> Waiting for merge:

daexim

> Work-in-progress:

bgpcep

> Needs finishing:

openflowplugin
lispflowmapping

> Not started:

genius
netvirt

Regards,
Robert


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 

 


Re: OpenFlow committer nomination for Somashekhar Javalagi

d.arunprakash@...
 

Hello TSC,

We have 6 votes in total (Abhijit, Jamo, Luis, Faseela, Balaji and myself) and with this the resolution passes for Somashekhar as OpenFlow Plugin committer.

 

Congrats @SOMASHEKHAR MANOHARA JAVALAGI and work with linux foundation helpdesk to get your committer rights.

 

Regards,

Arun

 

From: Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...>
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 2:19 AM
To: JamO Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...>
Cc: Balaji Varadaraju <gvbalaji@...>; Faseela K <k.faseela@...>; Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...>; Karthikeyan <karthikeyangceb007@...>; D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...>; tsc@...; SOMASHEKHAR MANOHARA JAVALAGI <somashekhar.manohara.javalagi@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] OpenFlow committer nomination for Somashekhar Javalagi

 

Hi TSC,

 

Can you please vote for the resolution here for better tracking:

 

 

I will note the votes of Luis, Faseela, Balaji and Jamo - but if you can revote there - please do so.

 

Thanks,

Abhijit

 

 

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 1:23 PM JamO Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:

+1

On 5/7/20 11:29 AM, Balaji Varadaraju wrote:

+1

 

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 1:15 PM Faseela K <k.faseela@...> wrote:

+1

 

On Thu, May 7, 2020, 9:23 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:

+1 for Somashekhar



On May 7, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Karthikeyan <karthikeyangceb007@...> wrote:

 

+1 for Somashekhar

 

 

Thanks & Regrads,

Karthikeyan.

 

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 2:42 PM d.arunprakash via lists.opendaylight.org <d.arunprakash=ericsson.com@...> wrote:

Dear TSC,

Majority of the OpenFlowPlugin committers (5/8) voted in favor (and none against) for Somashekhar’s nomination as a committer for OpenFlow plugin project.

Somashekhar has done a significant contribution to openflowplugin project in various aspects like new features, fixing bugs and review patches.

 

His contribution:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/project:openflowplugin+status:merged+owner:somashekhar.manohara.javalagi%2540ericsson.com

 

I would like to bring the nomination to the TSC for approval, so please vote +1, 0, -1 for confirming his nomination.

 

Regards,

Arun

 

 

From: app-dev@... <app-dev@...> On Behalf Of Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 8:51 PM
To: D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...>
Cc: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...>; Gobinath . <gobinath@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>; jozef.bacigal@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: Re: [app-dev] OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

+1

 

On May 6, 2020, at 12:15 AM, D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...> wrote:

 

+openflowplugin-dev & Luis

 

We have got 5 Votes (Arun, Gobinath, Hema, Anil, Prasanna) in favor of Somashekhar as openflowplugin committer and will proceed with TSC for approval.

 

Regards,

Arun

 

From: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 11:32 AM
To: Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...>; Gobinath . <gobinath@...>; D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>;jozef.bacigal@...
Subject: RE: OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

+1 for Somashekar

 

Thanks,

Hema

 

From: Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:49 AM
To: Gobinath . <gobinath@...>; D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>;jozef.bacigal@...
Subject: Re: OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

+1

 

Thanks
Prasanna


From: Gobinath . <gobinath@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:43:51 AM
To: D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...>; Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>;jozef.bacigal@... <jozef.bacigal@...>
Subject: RE: OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

+1 for Somashekhar

 

From: D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:40 AM
To: Gobinath . <gobinath@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...>; Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>;jozef.bacigal@...
Subject: OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

Hi OpenFlow plugin committers,

 

I would like to propose Somashekhar Javalagi as a committer to the OpenFlow plugin project. Somashekhar has done significant contribution in term of code contribution and patch review.

 

You can find his contribution here 

 

 

Please respond to this mail thread with your vote +1,0,-1.

 

Regards,

Arun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Magnesium SR1 approval

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Dear TSC members 

Now that all the issues have been reviewed and evaluated, we can proceed to approve Magnesium SR1 to be released. So please vote as soon as possible


Please remember that only TSC members can vote

FYI Magnesium tracking sheet for projects :


Thanks

--
Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


Re: [app-dev] [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

Daniel de la Rosa
 

FYI... @Luis Gomez has completed reviewing the tracksheet so we are now done. Next i'll send an email to TSC to approve Magnesium SR1

thank you all


On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 7:49 PM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Thanks to all who have reviewed Magnesium SR1 tracksheet.. We are only missing Lisp Flow mapping and BGP so please review it as soon as possible



On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 8:02 AM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:
Hello all.. 

Magnesium SR1 RC is now 466 and it is ready again to be reviewed. Please do so as soon as possible



thanks

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 2:29 PM Lori Jakab <lorand.jakab+odl@...> wrote:
I just looked at the Jenkins logs, that made me think that it cannot download one of the YANG files. I can take a more manual look at functionality tomorrow.

-Lori

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 10:52 PM JamO Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:
Hey Lori,
You sure it's not something more serious. Your call, but I took a quick look at
one job and found that some add-key RPC is throwing something scary looking
(to me):
2020-05-05T12:34:05,864 | WARN  | qtp1301369654-108 | HttpChannel                      | 145 - org.eclipse.jetty.util - 9.4.18.v20190429 | /restconf/operations/odl-mappingservice:add-key
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: New transaction PingPongTransaction{delegate=DOMBrokerReadWriteTransaction{identifier=DOM-CHAIN-1-7057, running=true}} raced with transaction null
this job:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/lispflowmapping-csit-1node-performance-only-magnesium/232/

Anyway, maybe the functionality is handled different now.
Thanks,
JamO
On 5/7/20 1:05 PM, Lori Jakab wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, it looks like our CSITs were broken a while back by a change that I can't track down right now, be we should be good to go, I updated the spreadsheet accordingly.

-Lori

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 10:55 PM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Thank RP and Srinivas. We are just missing Lispflowmapping and BGPCEP so please review the respective jobs as soon as possible.

Thank you all




On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 11:02 PM R P Karthika . <r.p.karthika@...> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Status of Genius has been updated.

 

Regards,

R P Karthika

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of Srinivas via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:56 AM
To: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; ddelarosa@...; genius-dev@...; 'odl netvirt dev' <netvirt-dev@...>
Cc: 'Bgpcep-Dev' <bgpcep-dev@...>; 'controller-dev' <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; tsc@...; 'Release' <release@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Hi Daniel,

 

I have updated the spreadsheet on netvirt jobs.

 

Thanks,

Srinivas

+91-9243478719

 

From: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>
Sent: 06 May 2020 09:42
To: ddelarosa@...; genius-dev@...; odl netvirt dev <netvirt-dev@...>; Srinivas Rachakonda <srinivas.rachakonda@...>
Cc: Bgpcep-Dev <bgpcep-dev@...>; controller-dev <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; <tsc@...> <tsc@...>; Release <release@...>
Subject: RE: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Hi Daniel,

 

   We will look into Genius and get back.

 

Thanks,

Hema

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 5:17 AM
To: genius-dev@...; odl netvirt dev <netvirt-dev@...>; Srinivas Rachakonda <srinivas.rachakonda@...>
Cc: Bgpcep-Dev <bgpcep-dev@...>; controller-dev <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; <tsc@...> <tsc@...>; Release <release@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Genius and Netvirt team

 

Please review Magnesium SR1 tracking sheet as soon as possible.

 

Thanks

 

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 8:44 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:

 

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 10:09 AM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:

Team, 

 

 

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 10:48 AM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:

Thank you Anil

 

JamO started Magnesium AR 256 as  possible RC.. If everything goes well, we can decided on tonight's TSC on moving forward with this so Magnesium SR1 can be released on schedule

 

 

Thank you all

 

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 9:10 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hello all, 

 

The branch 'stable/magnesium' is locked.

 

Thanks,

Anil

 

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 3:55 AM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

 

We are going to code freeze Magnesium for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday April 27th at 10 am pst so we can release SR1 on May 4th.  Please let us know if you have any questions..

 

Thanks


ps. Release schedule for reference

 

 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Release Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 



--
Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120



--
Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120



--
Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


--
Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


Re: Please Read: Possible Date Change for the June Developer and Testing Forum

Heather Kirksey <hkirksey@...>
 

Hi all!

[OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED] We are now officially moving the date to June 22-25. Thank you to everyone who provided us feedback on the date change.

Registration for the event is now open: https://events.linuxfoundation.org/lfn-dev-test-forum/

Because we've pushed back the date of the event, we have also pushed back the deadline for topic proposals. It is now June 3. As a reminder, here is the Wiki page for topic submissions: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=34606297

One thing that we've discussed with TSC chairs and the programming committee is that we'd like to create a fair amount of space for cross-community collaboration. There are features, strategy, and programs that go across not only the LFN projects but touch other communities such as OpenStack, CNCF, TIP, and SDOs. Let's use this event as an opportunity to reach across our borders to make all of us more effective and to meet the needs of both our employers and our ecosystem. I personally hope to see more topic submissions in the Cross-Community subset than we've had in the past. We will only succeed if we look out and up, and I believe in our ability so to do. 

I'll be honest -- I had been hoping to be seeing all of you in person and eating Korean BBQ together (seriously, I love Korean BBQ as it's made in Seoul more than many things on this earth). It's becoming a long slog of virtual interactions; it's hard to remain steadfast in our commitment to the impact of our work and the impact of our community connections. It's a hard time right now, and it's even harder that we can't connect directly in person. But I believe that as a global community that creates the technology that enables connectivity we are uniquely positioned to take care of each other and to enable our world to take care of itself. Even as we are marching toward this virtual event, I invite and encourage each of you to reach out to your colleagues and make sure they're doing ok. Spreading compassion is a real thing that open source can do.

Looking forward to our virtual event and even more than that looking forward to connecting with all of you. 

Heather

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 9:10 AM Heather Kirksey <hkirksey@...> wrote:
Technical Communities,

During TAC discussion this morning, there was provisional consensus to move the developer event to June 22-25 from its original date of June 1-4.

The reasoning behind this is threefold: 1) the OpenStack virtual  PTG will now take place the week of June 1-4 and minimizing overlap with that activity would be preferable; 2) June 1 is a public holiday throughout much of Europe; 3) it gives us more time for planning. 

Obviously doing date changes mid-stream has the possibility to be disruptive (and why I'm normally fairly resistant to doing it), but the week of June 22 has been identified as one without other conflicts (as far as we know), and the folks on the TAC meeting this morning were unanimous in finding this date preferable. Avoiding logistics conflict with OpenStack definitely seems like a compelling reason to consider changing since there is a great deal of overlap between our technical communities.

We did, however, want to make sure that the technical participants feel comfortable with this change before we made it final. 

If anyone has any strong concerns or issue with this, please let us know ASAP, since if we do proceed with the earlier date, we need to get the pieces in place quite soon. We also want to get registration open as soon as possible, and we obviously need official dates to make that happen.  

Cheers,
Heather



--
Heather Kirksey
VP, Ecosystem and Community
LF Networking
Mobile: +1.512.917.7938
Email/Google Talk: hkirksey@...
IRC: HKirksey



--
Heather Kirksey
VP, Ecosystem and Community
LF Networking
Mobile: +1.512.917.7938
Email/Google Talk: hkirksey@...
IRC: HKirksey


Re: [release] MRI integration happening right now

Karthikeyan
 

Hi All,
  Nishchya is working on the NETVIRT side changes.


Thanks & Regards,
Karthikeyan.

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 10:20 AM d.arunprakash via lists.opendaylight.org <d.arunprakash=ericsson.com@...> wrote:

@SOMASHEKHAR MANOHARA JAVALAGI is working on the openflowplugin review and the changes seems to high as there are lot of TCs are failing due this MRI changes.

 

Regards,

Arun

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of JamO Luhrsen via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 2:30 AM
To: Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...>; Robert Varga <nite@...>
Cc: release@...; tsc@...
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] [release] MRI integration happening right now

 

And openflowplugin is still pending:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/openflowplugin/+/89498/

JamO

On 5/7/20 10:07 AM, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:

As agree on today's TSC, we need to know the status of Genius and Netvirt on the migration 

 

Thanks

 

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 3:08 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:

On 03/05/2020 19:40, Robert Varga wrote:
> On 01/05/2020 08:30, Robert Varga wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> as per today's TSC decision[1], we are moving ahead with the MRI
>> integration window effective immediately in an effort to get our
>> Aluminium release execution back on schedule.
>>
>> What this means is that migration patches[2] are being merged as soon as
>> each of them is ready (i.e. passes that project's verify job) and each
>> project will catch up when it does.
>>
>> I have asked for my supercommitter rights[3] to be activated to
>> facilitate the execution of these, especially since we have still an
>> MD-SAL migration patch outstanding[4] with no movement from the
>> committer and we need to get this done.
>
> It seems the ticket did not end up granting the correct rights, I have
> raised
> https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-19623
> to have a proper ticket type definition for future.

This has now been resolved.

>> Please use this thread to communicate whatever is relevant to this
>> activity so we have a single place to look at.

The migration guide is now available here:

https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-notes/upgrade-process.html

> Done projects:

aaa
docs
infrautils
integration/distribution
jsonrpc
netconf
neutron
ovsdb
serviceutils

> Waiting for merge:

daexim

> Work-in-progress:

bgpcep

> Needs finishing:

openflowplugin
lispflowmapping

> Not started:

genius
netvirt

Regards,
Robert


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120



 


Re: [app-dev] [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Thanks to all who have reviewed Magnesium SR1 tracksheet.. We are only missing Lisp Flow mapping and BGP so please review it as soon as possible



On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 8:02 AM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:
Hello all.. 

Magnesium SR1 RC is now 466 and it is ready again to be reviewed. Please do so as soon as possible



thanks

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 2:29 PM Lori Jakab <lorand.jakab+odl@...> wrote:
I just looked at the Jenkins logs, that made me think that it cannot download one of the YANG files. I can take a more manual look at functionality tomorrow.

-Lori

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 10:52 PM JamO Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:
Hey Lori,
You sure it's not something more serious. Your call, but I took a quick look at
one job and found that some add-key RPC is throwing something scary looking
(to me):
2020-05-05T12:34:05,864 | WARN  | qtp1301369654-108 | HttpChannel                      | 145 - org.eclipse.jetty.util - 9.4.18.v20190429 | /restconf/operations/odl-mappingservice:add-key
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: New transaction PingPongTransaction{delegate=DOMBrokerReadWriteTransaction{identifier=DOM-CHAIN-1-7057, running=true}} raced with transaction null
this job:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/lispflowmapping-csit-1node-performance-only-magnesium/232/

Anyway, maybe the functionality is handled different now.
Thanks,
JamO
On 5/7/20 1:05 PM, Lori Jakab wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, it looks like our CSITs were broken a while back by a change that I can't track down right now, be we should be good to go, I updated the spreadsheet accordingly.

-Lori

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 10:55 PM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Thank RP and Srinivas. We are just missing Lispflowmapping and BGPCEP so please review the respective jobs as soon as possible.

Thank you all




On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 11:02 PM R P Karthika . <r.p.karthika@...> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Status of Genius has been updated.

 

Regards,

R P Karthika

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of Srinivas via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:56 AM
To: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; ddelarosa@...; genius-dev@...; 'odl netvirt dev' <netvirt-dev@...>
Cc: 'Bgpcep-Dev' <bgpcep-dev@...>; 'controller-dev' <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; tsc@...; 'Release' <release@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Hi Daniel,

 

I have updated the spreadsheet on netvirt jobs.

 

Thanks,

Srinivas

+91-9243478719

 

From: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>
Sent: 06 May 2020 09:42
To: ddelarosa@...; genius-dev@...; odl netvirt dev <netvirt-dev@...>; Srinivas Rachakonda <srinivas.rachakonda@...>
Cc: Bgpcep-Dev <bgpcep-dev@...>; controller-dev <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; <tsc@...> <tsc@...>; Release <release@...>
Subject: RE: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Hi Daniel,

 

   We will look into Genius and get back.

 

Thanks,

Hema

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 5:17 AM
To: genius-dev@...; odl netvirt dev <netvirt-dev@...>; Srinivas Rachakonda <srinivas.rachakonda@...>
Cc: Bgpcep-Dev <bgpcep-dev@...>; controller-dev <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; <tsc@...> <tsc@...>; Release <release@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Genius and Netvirt team

 

Please review Magnesium SR1 tracking sheet as soon as possible.

 

Thanks

 

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 8:44 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:

 

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 10:09 AM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:

Team, 

 

 

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 10:48 AM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:

Thank you Anil

 

JamO started Magnesium AR 256 as  possible RC.. If everything goes well, we can decided on tonight's TSC on moving forward with this so Magnesium SR1 can be released on schedule

 

 

Thank you all

 

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 9:10 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hello all, 

 

The branch 'stable/magnesium' is locked.

 

Thanks,

Anil

 

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 3:55 AM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

 

We are going to code freeze Magnesium for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday April 27th at 10 am pst so we can release SR1 on May 4th.  Please let us know if you have any questions..

 

Thanks


ps. Release schedule for reference

 

 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Release Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 



--
Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120



--
Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120



--
Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


Re: [app-dev] [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Hello all.. 

Magnesium SR1 RC is now 466 and it is ready again to be reviewed. Please do so as soon as possible



thanks

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 2:29 PM Lori Jakab <lorand.jakab+odl@...> wrote:
I just looked at the Jenkins logs, that made me think that it cannot download one of the YANG files. I can take a more manual look at functionality tomorrow.

-Lori

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 10:52 PM JamO Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:
Hey Lori,
You sure it's not something more serious. Your call, but I took a quick look at
one job and found that some add-key RPC is throwing something scary looking
(to me):
2020-05-05T12:34:05,864 | WARN  | qtp1301369654-108 | HttpChannel                      | 145 - org.eclipse.jetty.util - 9.4.18.v20190429 | /restconf/operations/odl-mappingservice:add-key
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: New transaction PingPongTransaction{delegate=DOMBrokerReadWriteTransaction{identifier=DOM-CHAIN-1-7057, running=true}} raced with transaction null
this job:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/lispflowmapping-csit-1node-performance-only-magnesium/232/

Anyway, maybe the functionality is handled different now.
Thanks,
JamO
On 5/7/20 1:05 PM, Lori Jakab wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, it looks like our CSITs were broken a while back by a change that I can't track down right now, be we should be good to go, I updated the spreadsheet accordingly.

-Lori

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 10:55 PM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Thank RP and Srinivas. We are just missing Lispflowmapping and BGPCEP so please review the respective jobs as soon as possible.

Thank you all




On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 11:02 PM R P Karthika . <r.p.karthika@...> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Status of Genius has been updated.

 

Regards,

R P Karthika

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of Srinivas via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:56 AM
To: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; ddelarosa@...; genius-dev@...; 'odl netvirt dev' <netvirt-dev@...>
Cc: 'Bgpcep-Dev' <bgpcep-dev@...>; 'controller-dev' <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; tsc@...; 'Release' <release@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Hi Daniel,

 

I have updated the spreadsheet on netvirt jobs.

 

Thanks,

Srinivas

+91-9243478719

 

From: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>
Sent: 06 May 2020 09:42
To: ddelarosa@...; genius-dev@...; odl netvirt dev <netvirt-dev@...>; Srinivas Rachakonda <srinivas.rachakonda@...>
Cc: Bgpcep-Dev <bgpcep-dev@...>; controller-dev <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; <tsc@...> <tsc@...>; Release <release@...>
Subject: RE: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Hi Daniel,

 

   We will look into Genius and get back.

 

Thanks,

Hema

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 5:17 AM
To: genius-dev@...; odl netvirt dev <netvirt-dev@...>; Srinivas Rachakonda <srinivas.rachakonda@...>
Cc: Bgpcep-Dev <bgpcep-dev@...>; controller-dev <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; <tsc@...> <tsc@...>; Release <release@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Genius and Netvirt team

 

Please review Magnesium SR1 tracking sheet as soon as possible.

 

Thanks

 

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 8:44 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:

 

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 10:09 AM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:

Team, 

 

 

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 10:48 AM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:

Thank you Anil

 

JamO started Magnesium AR 256 as  possible RC.. If everything goes well, we can decided on tonight's TSC on moving forward with this so Magnesium SR1 can be released on schedule

 

 

Thank you all

 

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 9:10 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hello all, 

 

The branch 'stable/magnesium' is locked.

 

Thanks,

Anil

 

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 3:55 AM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

 

We are going to code freeze Magnesium for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday April 27th at 10 am pst so we can release SR1 on May 4th.  Please let us know if you have any questions..

 

Thanks


ps. Release schedule for reference

 

 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Release Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 



--
Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120



--
Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


Re: [release] MRI integration happening right now

d.arunprakash@...
 

@SOMASHEKHAR MANOHARA JAVALAGI is working on the openflowplugin review and the changes seems to high as there are lot of TCs are failing due this MRI changes.

 

Regards,

Arun

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of JamO Luhrsen via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 2:30 AM
To: Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...>; Robert Varga <nite@...>
Cc: release@...; tsc@...
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] [release] MRI integration happening right now

 

And openflowplugin is still pending:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/openflowplugin/+/89498/

JamO

On 5/7/20 10:07 AM, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:

As agree on today's TSC, we need to know the status of Genius and Netvirt on the migration 

 

Thanks

 

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 3:08 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:

On 03/05/2020 19:40, Robert Varga wrote:
> On 01/05/2020 08:30, Robert Varga wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> as per today's TSC decision[1], we are moving ahead with the MRI
>> integration window effective immediately in an effort to get our
>> Aluminium release execution back on schedule.
>>
>> What this means is that migration patches[2] are being merged as soon as
>> each of them is ready (i.e. passes that project's verify job) and each
>> project will catch up when it does.
>>
>> I have asked for my supercommitter rights[3] to be activated to
>> facilitate the execution of these, especially since we have still an
>> MD-SAL migration patch outstanding[4] with no movement from the
>> committer and we need to get this done.
>
> It seems the ticket did not end up granting the correct rights, I have
> raised
> https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-19623
> to have a proper ticket type definition for future.

This has now been resolved.

>> Please use this thread to communicate whatever is relevant to this
>> activity so we have a single place to look at.

The migration guide is now available here:

https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-notes/upgrade-process.html

> Done projects:

aaa
docs
infrautils
integration/distribution
jsonrpc
netconf
neutron
ovsdb
serviceutils

> Waiting for merge:

daexim

> Work-in-progress:

bgpcep

> Needs finishing:

openflowplugin
lispflowmapping

> Not started:

genius
netvirt

Regards,
Robert


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120



 


Re: [release] MRI integration happening right now

Hema Gopalakrishnan
 

Hi Daniel,

   We have already started MRI activities for Genius.

Regards,

Hema

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2020 10:38 PM
To: Robert Varga <nite@...>
Cc: release@...; tsc@...
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] [release] MRI integration happening right now

 

As agree on today's TSC, we need to know the status of Genius and Netvirt on the migration 

 

Thanks

 

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 3:08 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:

On 03/05/2020 19:40, Robert Varga wrote:
> On 01/05/2020 08:30, Robert Varga wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> as per today's TSC decision[1], we are moving ahead with the MRI
>> integration window effective immediately in an effort to get our
>> Aluminium release execution back on schedule.
>>
>> What this means is that migration patches[2] are being merged as soon as
>> each of them is ready (i.e. passes that project's verify job) and each
>> project will catch up when it does.
>>
>> I have asked for my supercommitter rights[3] to be activated to
>> facilitate the execution of these, especially since we have still an
>> MD-SAL migration patch outstanding[4] with no movement from the
>> committer and we need to get this done.
>
> It seems the ticket did not end up granting the correct rights, I have
> raised
> https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-19623
> to have a proper ticket type definition for future.

This has now been resolved.

>> Please use this thread to communicate whatever is relevant to this
>> activity so we have a single place to look at.

The migration guide is now available here:

https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-notes/upgrade-process.html

> Done projects:

aaa
docs
infrautils
integration/distribution
jsonrpc
netconf
neutron
ovsdb
serviceutils

> Waiting for merge:

daexim

> Work-in-progress:

bgpcep

> Needs finishing:

openflowplugin
lispflowmapping

> Not started:

genius
netvirt

Regards,
Robert


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


Re: [release] Magnesium SR1 code freeze

Anil Belur
 


On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 3:37 AM Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:

Anil,


On 4/29/20 9:09 PM, Anil Belur wrote:
Hello all, 

The branch 'stable/magnesium' is locked.
I might be misunderstanding how this works, but I see 14 patches merged on
stable/magnesium since the day it was supposed to have been locked:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/branch:stable/magnesium+status:merged

9 of those are transportpce, which is self-managed, so assuming that's
why.

For the other 5, is it because we (Arun, Robert, Jamo) are all releng committers?

Thanks,
JamO


Jamo, The branch was locked when I sent the email, since I checked access rights on the Gerrit. 

However, around the same time we had a ticket opened for supercommitter rights to enable/remove for MRI changes. So its likely that the branch lock was removed once the MRI changes were completed by someone else. 

I've gone again and locked the branch again.

Thanks,
Anil 


Re: [app-dev] [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

Lori Jakab
 

I just looked at the Jenkins logs, that made me think that it cannot download one of the YANG files. I can take a more manual look at functionality tomorrow.

-Lori

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 10:52 PM JamO Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:
Hey Lori,
You sure it's not something more serious. Your call, but I took a quick look at
one job and found that some add-key RPC is throwing something scary looking
(to me):
2020-05-05T12:34:05,864 | WARN  | qtp1301369654-108 | HttpChannel                      | 145 - org.eclipse.jetty.util - 9.4.18.v20190429 | /restconf/operations/odl-mappingservice:add-key
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: New transaction PingPongTransaction{delegate=DOMBrokerReadWriteTransaction{identifier=DOM-CHAIN-1-7057, running=true}} raced with transaction null
this job:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/lispflowmapping-csit-1node-performance-only-magnesium/232/

Anyway, maybe the functionality is handled different now.
Thanks,
JamO
On 5/7/20 1:05 PM, Lori Jakab wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, it looks like our CSITs were broken a while back by a change that I can't track down right now, be we should be good to go, I updated the spreadsheet accordingly.

-Lori

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 10:55 PM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Thank RP and Srinivas. We are just missing Lispflowmapping and BGPCEP so please review the respective jobs as soon as possible.

Thank you all




On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 11:02 PM R P Karthika . <r.p.karthika@...> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Status of Genius has been updated.

 

Regards,

R P Karthika

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of Srinivas via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:56 AM
To: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; ddelarosa@...; genius-dev@...; 'odl netvirt dev' <netvirt-dev@...>
Cc: 'Bgpcep-Dev' <bgpcep-dev@...>; 'controller-dev' <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; tsc@...; 'Release' <release@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Hi Daniel,

 

I have updated the spreadsheet on netvirt jobs.

 

Thanks,

Srinivas

+91-9243478719

 

From: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>
Sent: 06 May 2020 09:42
To: ddelarosa@...; genius-dev@...; odl netvirt dev <netvirt-dev@...>; Srinivas Rachakonda <srinivas.rachakonda@...>
Cc: Bgpcep-Dev <bgpcep-dev@...>; controller-dev <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; <tsc@...> <tsc@...>; Release <release@...>
Subject: RE: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Hi Daniel,

 

   We will look into Genius and get back.

 

Thanks,

Hema

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 5:17 AM
To: genius-dev@...; odl netvirt dev <netvirt-dev@...>; Srinivas Rachakonda <srinivas.rachakonda@...>
Cc: Bgpcep-Dev <bgpcep-dev@...>; controller-dev <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; <tsc@...> <tsc@...>; Release <release@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Genius and Netvirt team

 

Please review Magnesium SR1 tracking sheet as soon as possible.

 

Thanks

 

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 8:44 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:

 

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 10:09 AM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:

Team, 

 

 

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 10:48 AM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:

Thank you Anil

 

JamO started Magnesium AR 256 as  possible RC.. If everything goes well, we can decided on tonight's TSC on moving forward with this so Magnesium SR1 can be released on schedule

 

 

Thank you all

 

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 9:10 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hello all, 

 

The branch 'stable/magnesium' is locked.

 

Thanks,

Anil

 

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 3:55 AM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

 

We are going to code freeze Magnesium for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday April 27th at 10 am pst so we can release SR1 on May 4th.  Please let us know if you have any questions..

 

Thanks


ps. Release schedule for reference

 

 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Release Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 



--
Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


Re: [release] MRI integration happening right now

JamO Luhrsen
 

And openflowplugin is still pending:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/openflowplugin/+/89498/

JamO

On 5/7/20 10:07 AM, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
As agree on today's TSC, we need to know the status of Genius and Netvirt on the migration 

Thanks

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 3:08 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 03/05/2020 19:40, Robert Varga wrote:
> On 01/05/2020 08:30, Robert Varga wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> as per today's TSC decision[1], we are moving ahead with the MRI
>> integration window effective immediately in an effort to get our
>> Aluminium release execution back on schedule.
>>
>> What this means is that migration patches[2] are being merged as soon as
>> each of them is ready (i.e. passes that project's verify job) and each
>> project will catch up when it does.
>>
>> I have asked for my supercommitter rights[3] to be activated to
>> facilitate the execution of these, especially since we have still an
>> MD-SAL migration patch outstanding[4] with no movement from the
>> committer and we need to get this done.
>
> It seems the ticket did not end up granting the correct rights, I have
> raised
> https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-19623
> to have a proper ticket type definition for future.

This has now been resolved.

>> Please use this thread to communicate whatever is relevant to this
>> activity so we have a single place to look at.

The migration guide is now available here:

https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-notes/upgrade-process.html

> Done projects:

aaa
docs
infrautils
integration/distribution
jsonrpc
netconf
neutron
ovsdb
serviceutils

> Waiting for merge:

daexim

> Work-in-progress:

bgpcep

> Needs finishing:

openflowplugin
lispflowmapping

> Not started:

genius
netvirt

Regards,
Robert




--
Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


    


Re: [app-dev] [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

JamO Luhrsen
 

Hey Lori,
You sure it's not something more serious. Your call, but I took a quick look at
one job and found that some add-key RPC is throwing something scary looking
(to me):
2020-05-05T12:34:05,864 | WARN  | qtp1301369654-108 | HttpChannel                      | 145 - org.eclipse.jetty.util - 9.4.18.v20190429 | /restconf/operations/odl-mappingservice:add-key
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: New transaction PingPongTransaction{delegate=DOMBrokerReadWriteTransaction{identifier=DOM-CHAIN-1-7057, running=true}} raced with transaction null
this job:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/lispflowmapping-csit-1node-performance-only-magnesium/232/

Anyway, maybe the functionality is handled different now.
Thanks,
JamO
On 5/7/20 1:05 PM, Lori Jakab wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, it looks like our CSITs were broken a while back by a change that I can't track down right now, be we should be good to go, I updated the spreadsheet accordingly.

-Lori

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 10:55 PM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Thank RP and Srinivas. We are just missing Lispflowmapping and BGPCEP so please review the respective jobs as soon as possible.

Thank you all




On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 11:02 PM R P Karthika . <r.p.karthika@...> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Status of Genius has been updated.

 

Regards,

R P Karthika

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of Srinivas via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:56 AM
To: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; ddelarosa@...; genius-dev@...; 'odl netvirt dev' <netvirt-dev@...>
Cc: 'Bgpcep-Dev' <bgpcep-dev@...>; 'controller-dev' <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; tsc@...; 'Release' <release@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Hi Daniel,

 

I have updated the spreadsheet on netvirt jobs.

 

Thanks,

Srinivas

+91-9243478719

 

From: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>
Sent: 06 May 2020 09:42
To: ddelarosa@...; genius-dev@...; odl netvirt dev <netvirt-dev@...>; Srinivas Rachakonda <srinivas.rachakonda@...>
Cc: Bgpcep-Dev <bgpcep-dev@...>; controller-dev <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; <tsc@...> <tsc@...>; Release <release@...>
Subject: RE: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Hi Daniel,

 

   We will look into Genius and get back.

 

Thanks,

Hema

 

From: TSC@... <TSC@...> On Behalf Of Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 5:17 AM
To: genius-dev@...; odl netvirt dev <netvirt-dev@...>; Srinivas Rachakonda <srinivas.rachakonda@...>
Cc: Bgpcep-Dev <bgpcep-dev@...>; controller-dev <controller-dev@...>; lispflowmapping-dev@...; openflowplugin-dev@...; ovsdb-dev@...; <tsc@...> <tsc@...>; Release <release@...>
Subject: Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Magnesium SR1 RC CSIT tracking

 

Genius and Netvirt team

 

Please review Magnesium SR1 tracking sheet as soon as possible.

 

Thanks

 

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 8:44 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:

 

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 10:09 AM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:

Team, 

 

 

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 10:48 AM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa=luminanetworks.com@...> wrote:

Thank you Anil

 

JamO started Magnesium AR 256 as  possible RC.. If everything goes well, we can decided on tonight's TSC on moving forward with this so Magnesium SR1 can be released on schedule

 

 

Thank you all

 

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 9:10 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hello all, 

 

The branch 'stable/magnesium' is locked.

 

Thanks,

Anil

 

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 3:55 AM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

 

We are going to code freeze Magnesium for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday April 27th at 10 am pst so we can release SR1 on May 4th.  Please let us know if you have any questions..

 

Thanks


ps. Release schedule for reference

 

 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


 

--

Daniel de la Rosa
Release Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: 
ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

 



--
Daniel de la Rosa
Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120


Re: OpenFlow committer nomination for Somashekhar Javalagi

Abhijit Kumbhare
 

Hi TSC,

Can you please vote for the resolution here for better tracking:


I will note the votes of Luis, Faseela, Balaji and Jamo - but if you can revote there - please do so.

Thanks,
Abhijit


On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 1:23 PM JamO Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:

+1

On 5/7/20 11:29 AM, Balaji Varadaraju wrote:
+1

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 1:15 PM Faseela K <k.faseela@...> wrote:
+1

On Thu, May 7, 2020, 9:23 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
+1 for Somashekhar

On May 7, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Karthikeyan <karthikeyangceb007@...> wrote:

+1 for Somashekhar


Thanks & Regrads,
Karthikeyan.

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 2:42 PM d.arunprakash via lists.opendaylight.org <d.arunprakash=ericsson.com@...> wrote:

Dear TSC,

Majority of the OpenFlowPlugin committers (5/8) voted in favor (and none against) for Somashekhar’s nomination as a committer for OpenFlow plugin project.

Somashekhar has done a significant contribution to openflowplugin project in various aspects like new features, fixing bugs and review patches.

 

His contribution:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/project:openflowplugin+status:merged+owner:somashekhar.manohara.javalagi%2540ericsson.com

 

I would like to bring the nomination to the TSC for approval, so please vote +1, 0, -1 for confirming his nomination.

 

Regards,

Arun

 

 

From: app-dev@... <app-dev@...> On Behalf Of Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 8:51 PM
To: D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...>
Cc: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...>; Gobinath . <gobinath@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>; jozef.bacigal@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: Re: [app-dev] OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

+1



On May 6, 2020, at 12:15 AM, D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...> wrote:

 

+openflowplugin-dev & Luis

 

We have got 5 Votes (Arun, Gobinath, Hema, Anil, Prasanna) in favor of Somashekhar as openflowplugin committer and will proceed with TSC for approval.

 

Regards,

Arun

 

From: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...> 
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 11:32 AM
To: Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...>; Gobinath . <gobinath@...>; D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>;jozef.bacigal@...
Subject: RE: OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

+1 for Somashekar

 

Thanks,

Hema

 

From: Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...> 
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:49 AM
To: Gobinath . <gobinath@...>; D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>;jozef.bacigal@...
Subject: Re: OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

+1

 

Thanks
Prasanna


From: Gobinath . <gobinath@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:43:51 AM
To: D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...>; Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>;jozef.bacigal@... <jozef.bacigal@...>
Subject: RE: OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

+1 for Somashekhar

 

From: D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...> 
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:40 AM
To: Gobinath . <gobinath@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...>; Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>;jozef.bacigal@...
Subject: OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

Hi OpenFlow plugin committers,

 

I would like to propose Somashekhar Javalagi as a committer to the OpenFlow plugin project. Somashekhar has done significant contribution in term of code contribution and patch review.

 

You can find his contribution here 

 

 

Please respond to this mail thread with your vote +1,0,-1.

 

Regards,

Arun

 








    


Re: OpenFlow committer nomination for Somashekhar Javalagi

JamO Luhrsen
 

+1

On 5/7/20 11:29 AM, Balaji Varadaraju wrote:
+1

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 1:15 PM Faseela K <k.faseela@...> wrote:
+1

On Thu, May 7, 2020, 9:23 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
+1 for Somashekhar

On May 7, 2020, at 2:50 AM, Karthikeyan <karthikeyangceb007@...> wrote:

+1 for Somashekhar


Thanks & Regrads,
Karthikeyan.

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 2:42 PM d.arunprakash via lists.opendaylight.org <d.arunprakash=ericsson.com@...> wrote:

Dear TSC,

Majority of the OpenFlowPlugin committers (5/8) voted in favor (and none against) for Somashekhar’s nomination as a committer for OpenFlow plugin project.

Somashekhar has done a significant contribution to openflowplugin project in various aspects like new features, fixing bugs and review patches.

 

His contribution:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/project:openflowplugin+status:merged+owner:somashekhar.manohara.javalagi%2540ericsson.com

 

I would like to bring the nomination to the TSC for approval, so please vote +1, 0, -1 for confirming his nomination.

 

Regards,

Arun

 

 

From: app-dev@... <app-dev@...> On Behalf Of Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 8:51 PM
To: D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...>
Cc: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...>; Gobinath . <gobinath@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>; jozef.bacigal@...; openflowplugin-dev@...
Subject: Re: [app-dev] OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

+1



On May 6, 2020, at 12:15 AM, D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...> wrote:

 

+openflowplugin-dev & Luis

 

We have got 5 Votes (Arun, Gobinath, Hema, Anil, Prasanna) in favor of Somashekhar as openflowplugin committer and will proceed with TSC for approval.

 

Regards,

Arun

 

From: Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...> 
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 11:32 AM
To: Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...>; Gobinath . <gobinath@...>; D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>;jozef.bacigal@...
Subject: RE: OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

+1 for Somashekar

 

Thanks,

Hema

 

From: Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...> 
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:49 AM
To: Gobinath . <gobinath@...>; D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>;jozef.bacigal@...
Subject: Re: OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

+1

 

Thanks
Prasanna


From: Gobinath . <gobinath@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:43:51 AM
To: D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...>; Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>;jozef.bacigal@... <jozef.bacigal@...>
Subject: RE: OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

+1 for Somashekhar

 

From: D Arunprakash <d.arunprakash@...> 
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 10:40 AM
To: Gobinath . <gobinath@...>; Anil Vishnoi <vishnoianil@...>; Prasanna Huddar <prasanna.huddar@...>; Hema Gopalkrishnan <hema.gopalkrishnan@...>; Shuva Kar <shuva.jyoti.kar.87@...>; Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijit.kumbhare@...>;jozef.bacigal@...
Subject: OpenFlow committer nomination : Somashekhar Javalagi

 

Hi OpenFlow plugin committers,

 

I would like to propose Somashekhar Javalagi as a committer to the OpenFlow plugin project. Somashekhar has done significant contribution in term of code contribution and patch review.

 

You can find his contribution here 

 

 

Please respond to this mail thread with your vote +1,0,-1.

 

Regards,

Arun

 








    

1561 - 1580 of 14326