Date

Re: [release] Silicon code freeze

Daniel de la Rosa

Hello Robert. I just want to confirm that we are ok with picking a silicon RC. Please let us know as soon as possible

Thanks

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:49 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Sounds good. Please let us know to proceed with Silicon release

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 1:33 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
> Hello TSC and all

Hey everyone,

> We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects ( cut and
> lock release branches ) on Monday February 22nd
>
> Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release branch
> after code freezes

As far as I know we are mostly good for code freeze, except two things
in MRI projects:

- we want to deliver odlparent-8.1.1 with static distribution support
- we want to deliver controller-3.0.7 with switch to artery/tcp in
default configuratioj

The former is ready to go, the latter is being prepared.

If nobody objects, I would deliver those as a separate MRI bump just
after the branch cut (or before Monday, whichever is first).

[app-dev] Unimgr committer nominations

Donald Hunter

Hello TSC,

I would like to request that you promote two people to be committers on the Unimgr project:
The voting thread is here in the app-dev group:

Donald Hunter.