Date   

Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status

Anil Belur
 

Looks like the 'stable' branch on the GH black repo has been removed accidentally. 
I'll added a workaround to unblock us for the time being. 

Luis, Venkat: Can we get a quick review please?

TIA


On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 4:22 PM Anil Belur via lists.opendaylight.org <abelur=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
There are tox failure with the upstream dependencies, and nothing todo with the Infra. I'll need to dig deeps and get back.

05:07:38 expected return code: 0
05:07:38 stdout: (none)
05:07:38 stderr:
05:07:38     error: pathspec 'stable' did not match any file(s) known to git

In the meantime, we can go ahead and +2/merge the CR, since it LGTM. 




On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 3:33 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Anil,

Can you please check what is going wrong with this job:


I am unable to verify the change for adding the missing jobs to release Silicon.

BR/Luis

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:23 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

Sorry I meant 0.14.1

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:18 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

OK guys, I just realized we just released the wrong branch for the common distribution (master vs stable/silicon). Basically because distribution jobs were not updated when we branched off stable/silicon:


The distribution pom.xml and therefore the content is not very different but the TPCE project is not included in master. So I would recommend to re-publish the distribution artifact or if not possible use next version available: 0.4.1

BR/Luis



On Apr 1, 2021, at 9:26 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

OK here is the Silicon release:


We can proceed with the rest of the stuff here:


BR/Luis

On Mar 31, 2021, at 3:39 AM, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org <guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...> wrote:

Hello
 
Correct, I just released TransportPCE artifacts version 3.0.0 for Silicon.
Let me know if you see anything wrong with them.
 
I join Anil’s thanks to all the Silicon contributors.
 
Best Regards
Guillaume
 
 
De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...] 
Envoyé : mardi 30 mars 2021 20:31
À : Anil Belur
Cc : Release; TSC; 'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...); Casey Cain; Jordan Conway; Andrew Grimberg; LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; navid.ghazisaidi@...
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status
 
Thanks Anil. I believe that @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN  is already working on the Transport PCE Silicon release. Also I believe that the release notes are being done automatically but @navid.ghazisaidi@...  can correct me if I am wrong.
 
Thanks
 
On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 9:24 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello All,

OpenDaylight Silicon version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/silicon' branch is unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Silicon.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - PTL to submit release notes to docs.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Big thanks to everyone who contributed to the Silicon release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.
















Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status

Anil Belur
 

The 'stable' branch has disappeared on of the upstream tox deps: https://github.com/psf/black/branches


On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 4:22 PM Anil Belur via lists.opendaylight.org <abelur=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
There are tox failure with the upstream dependencies, and nothing todo with the Infra. I'll need to dig deeps and get back.

05:07:38 expected return code: 0
05:07:38 stdout: (none)
05:07:38 stderr:
05:07:38     error: pathspec 'stable' did not match any file(s) known to git

In the meantime, we can go ahead and +2/merge the CR, since it LGTM. 




On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 3:33 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Anil,

Can you please check what is going wrong with this job:


I am unable to verify the change for adding the missing jobs to release Silicon.

BR/Luis

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:23 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

Sorry I meant 0.14.1

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:18 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

OK guys, I just realized we just released the wrong branch for the common distribution (master vs stable/silicon). Basically because distribution jobs were not updated when we branched off stable/silicon:


The distribution pom.xml and therefore the content is not very different but the TPCE project is not included in master. So I would recommend to re-publish the distribution artifact or if not possible use next version available: 0.4.1

BR/Luis



On Apr 1, 2021, at 9:26 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

OK here is the Silicon release:


We can proceed with the rest of the stuff here:


BR/Luis

On Mar 31, 2021, at 3:39 AM, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org <guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...> wrote:

Hello
 
Correct, I just released TransportPCE artifacts version 3.0.0 for Silicon.
Let me know if you see anything wrong with them.
 
I join Anil’s thanks to all the Silicon contributors.
 
Best Regards
Guillaume
 
 
De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...] 
Envoyé : mardi 30 mars 2021 20:31
À : Anil Belur
Cc : Release; TSC; 'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...); Casey Cain; Jordan Conway; Andrew Grimberg; LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; navid.ghazisaidi@...
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status
 
Thanks Anil. I believe that @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN  is already working on the Transport PCE Silicon release. Also I believe that the release notes are being done automatically but @navid.ghazisaidi@...  can correct me if I am wrong.
 
Thanks
 
On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 9:24 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello All,

OpenDaylight Silicon version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/silicon' branch is unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Silicon.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - PTL to submit release notes to docs.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Big thanks to everyone who contributed to the Silicon release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.
















Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status

Anil Belur
 

There are tox failure with the upstream dependencies, and nothing todo with the Infra. I'll need to dig deeps and get back.

05:07:38 expected return code: 0
05:07:38 stdout: (none)
05:07:38 stderr:
05:07:38     error: pathspec 'stable' did not match any file(s) known to git

In the meantime, we can go ahead and +2/merge the CR, since it LGTM. 




On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 3:33 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Anil,

Can you please check what is going wrong with this job:


I am unable to verify the change for adding the missing jobs to release Silicon.

BR/Luis

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:23 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

Sorry I meant 0.14.1

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:18 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

OK guys, I just realized we just released the wrong branch for the common distribution (master vs stable/silicon). Basically because distribution jobs were not updated when we branched off stable/silicon:


The distribution pom.xml and therefore the content is not very different but the TPCE project is not included in master. So I would recommend to re-publish the distribution artifact or if not possible use next version available: 0.4.1

BR/Luis



On Apr 1, 2021, at 9:26 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

OK here is the Silicon release:


We can proceed with the rest of the stuff here:


BR/Luis

On Mar 31, 2021, at 3:39 AM, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org <guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...> wrote:

Hello
 
Correct, I just released TransportPCE artifacts version 3.0.0 for Silicon.
Let me know if you see anything wrong with them.
 
I join Anil’s thanks to all the Silicon contributors.
 
Best Regards
Guillaume
 
 
De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...] 
Envoyé : mardi 30 mars 2021 20:31
À : Anil Belur
Cc : Release; TSC; 'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...); Casey Cain; Jordan Conway; Andrew Grimberg; LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; navid.ghazisaidi@...
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status
 
Thanks Anil. I believe that @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN  is already working on the Transport PCE Silicon release. Also I believe that the release notes are being done automatically but @navid.ghazisaidi@...  can correct me if I am wrong.
 
Thanks
 
On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 9:24 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello All,

OpenDaylight Silicon version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/silicon' branch is unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Silicon.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - PTL to submit release notes to docs.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Big thanks to everyone who contributed to the Silicon release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.













Re: [ODL Discuss] Aluminium SR2 RFC8040 SSE support

Daniel de la Rosa
 

+TSC for this question...i believe that this is supported but i'm going to let somebody else confirms


On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 1:01 AM Zsolt Krenak <zsolt.krenak@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to OpenDaylight and started to work on some demo app based on Aluminium. I created a simple RPC which can add nodes to ietf:network. I would like to get data change notifications working and WebSocket based notification works as described in documentation but I also found that based on this commit: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/netconf/+/90229 RFC8040 based SSE should also be supported. I didn't find any documentation on it and the trivial way (described in RFC) does not seem to work. Is this supported at all? Is there any guide how to get it working? Thanks in advance!

Br,

Zsolt





Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status

Luis Gomez
 

Also per TSC discussion, the Silicon distribution release version will be: 14.0.0, we will use minor version (2nd digit) for Service Releases and the patch version (3rd digit) for any last minute change or fix like this one.

BR/Luis

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:33 PM, Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:

Anil,

Can you please check what is going wrong with this job:


I am unable to verify the change for adding the missing jobs to release Silicon.

BR/Luis

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:23 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

Sorry I meant 0.14.1

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:18 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

OK guys, I just realized we just released the wrong branch for the common distribution (master vs stable/silicon). Basically because distribution jobs were not updated when we branched off stable/silicon:


The distribution pom.xml and therefore the content is not very different but the TPCE project is not included in master. So I would recommend to re-publish the distribution artifact or if not possible use next version available: 0.4.1

BR/Luis



On Apr 1, 2021, at 9:26 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

OK here is the Silicon release:


We can proceed with the rest of the stuff here:


BR/Luis

On Mar 31, 2021, at 3:39 AM, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org <guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...> wrote:

Hello
 
Correct, I just released TransportPCE artifacts version 3.0.0 for Silicon.
Let me know if you see anything wrong with them.
 
I join Anil’s thanks to all the Silicon contributors.
 
Best Regards
Guillaume
 
 
De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...] 
Envoyé : mardi 30 mars 2021 20:31
À : Anil Belur
Cc : Release; TSC; 'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...); Casey Cain; Jordan Conway; Andrew Grimberg; LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; navid.ghazisaidi@...
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status
 
Thanks Anil. I believe that @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN  is already working on the Transport PCE Silicon release. Also I believe that the release notes are being done automatically but @navid.ghazisaidi@...  can correct me if I am wrong.
 
Thanks
 
On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 9:24 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello All,

OpenDaylight Silicon version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/silicon' branch is unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Silicon.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - PTL to submit release notes to docs.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Big thanks to everyone who contributed to the Silicon release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.














Re: [app-dev] Unimgr committer nominations

Robert Varga
 

On 01/04/2021 19:05, Robert Varga wrote:
On 01/04/2021 18:51, Donald Hunter wrote:
Hi Mahesh,
Hey guys,
Hello again,

Good reminder. Checking the past few TSC meeting minutes, it has not
been discussed yet.
Thanks for the reminder, it seems to have slipped through. I have placed
in on the agenda today:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/2021-04-01+TSC+Minutes
this has been approved. Feel free to update your project's INFO.yaml at
your convenience. After it has been updated, the permissions will be
adjusted automatically.

Regards,
Robert



Thanks,
Robert



Donald.

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 17:43, Mahesh Jethanandani
<mjethanandani@... <mailto:mjethanandani@...>> wrote:

Hi Donald/TSC,

Any word on the approval of this?

Thanks.

On Mar 11, 2021, at 2:37 PM, Donald Hunter
<donald.hunter@... <mailto:donald.hunter@...>> wrote:

Hello TSC,

I would like to request that you promote two people to be
committers on the Unimgr project:

* Mahesh Jethanandani – mjethanandani@...
<mailto:mjethanandani@...>
* Santanu De – santanu.de@...
<mailto:santanu.de@...>

The voting thread is here in the app-dev group:

https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/app-dev/message/763
<https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/app-dev/message/763>

Kind regards
Donald Hunter.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Donald Hunter via lists.opendaylight.org
<http://lists.opendaylight.org/>*
<donald.hunter=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 14:53
Subject: Re: [app-dev] Unimgr committer nominations
To: <app-dev@...
<mailto:app-dev@...>>


Hi everyone,

Voting has been open for just over a week and we have +1 responses
for both nominees from all three currently active committers. 

I don't think we are going to get input from any of the other
registered committers so I will close the vote and send the
election results to the TSC.

Kind regards
Donald.


Mahesh Jethanandani
mjethanandani@... <mailto:mjethanandani@...>













Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status

Luis Gomez
 

Anil,

Can you please check what is going wrong with this job:


I am unable to verify the change for adding the missing jobs to release Silicon.

BR/Luis

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:23 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

Sorry I meant 0.14.1

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:18 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

OK guys, I just realized we just released the wrong branch for the common distribution (master vs stable/silicon). Basically because distribution jobs were not updated when we branched off stable/silicon:


The distribution pom.xml and therefore the content is not very different but the TPCE project is not included in master. So I would recommend to re-publish the distribution artifact or if not possible use next version available: 0.4.1

BR/Luis



On Apr 1, 2021, at 9:26 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

OK here is the Silicon release:


We can proceed with the rest of the stuff here:


BR/Luis

On Mar 31, 2021, at 3:39 AM, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org <guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...> wrote:

Hello
 
Correct, I just released TransportPCE artifacts version 3.0.0 for Silicon.
Let me know if you see anything wrong with them.
 
I join Anil’s thanks to all the Silicon contributors.
 
Best Regards
Guillaume
 
 
De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...] 
Envoyé : mardi 30 mars 2021 20:31
À : Anil Belur
Cc : Release; TSC; 'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...); Casey Cain; Jordan Conway; Andrew Grimberg; LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; navid.ghazisaidi@...
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status
 
Thanks Anil. I believe that @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN  is already working on the Transport PCE Silicon release. Also I believe that the release notes are being done automatically but @navid.ghazisaidi@...  can correct me if I am wrong.
 
Thanks
 
On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 9:24 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello All,

OpenDaylight Silicon version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/silicon' branch is unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Silicon.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - PTL to submit release notes to docs.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Big thanks to everyone who contributed to the Silicon release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.













Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status

Luis Gomez
 

Sorry I meant 0.14.1

On Apr 1, 2021, at 10:18 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

OK guys, I just realized we just released the wrong branch for the common distribution (master vs stable/silicon). Basically because distribution jobs were not updated when we branched off stable/silicon:


The distribution pom.xml and therefore the content is not very different but the TPCE project is not included in master. So I would recommend to re-publish the distribution artifact or if not possible use next version available: 0.4.1

BR/Luis



On Apr 1, 2021, at 9:26 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

OK here is the Silicon release:


We can proceed with the rest of the stuff here:


BR/Luis

On Mar 31, 2021, at 3:39 AM, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org <guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...> wrote:

Hello
 
Correct, I just released TransportPCE artifacts version 3.0.0 for Silicon.
Let me know if you see anything wrong with them.
 
I join Anil’s thanks to all the Silicon contributors.
 
Best Regards
Guillaume
 
 
De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...] 
Envoyé : mardi 30 mars 2021 20:31
À : Anil Belur
Cc : Release; TSC; 'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...); Casey Cain; Jordan Conway; Andrew Grimberg; LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; navid.ghazisaidi@...
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status
 
Thanks Anil. I believe that @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN  is already working on the Transport PCE Silicon release. Also I believe that the release notes are being done automatically but @navid.ghazisaidi@...  can correct me if I am wrong.
 
Thanks
 
On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 9:24 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello All,

OpenDaylight Silicon version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/silicon' branch is unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Silicon.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - PTL to submit release notes to docs.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Big thanks to everyone who contributed to the Silicon release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.









Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status

Luis Gomez
 

OK guys, I just realized we just released the wrong branch for the common distribution (master vs stable/silicon). Basically because distribution jobs were not updated when we branched off stable/silicon:


The distribution pom.xml and therefore the content is not very different but the TPCE project is not included in master. So I would recommend to re-publish the distribution artifact or if not possible use next version available: 0.4.1

BR/Luis



On Apr 1, 2021, at 9:26 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

OK here is the Silicon release:


We can proceed with the rest of the stuff here:


BR/Luis

On Mar 31, 2021, at 3:39 AM, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org <guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...> wrote:

Hello
 
Correct, I just released TransportPCE artifacts version 3.0.0 for Silicon.
Let me know if you see anything wrong with them.
 
I join Anil’s thanks to all the Silicon contributors.
 
Best Regards
Guillaume
 
 
De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...] 
Envoyé : mardi 30 mars 2021 20:31
À : Anil Belur
Cc : Release; TSC; 'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...); Casey Cain; Jordan Conway; Andrew Grimberg; LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; navid.ghazisaidi@...
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status
 
Thanks Anil. I believe that @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN  is already working on the Transport PCE Silicon release. Also I believe that the release notes are being done automatically but @navid.ghazisaidi@...  can correct me if I am wrong.
 
Thanks
 
On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 9:24 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello All,

OpenDaylight Silicon version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/silicon' branch is unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Silicon.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - PTL to submit release notes to docs.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Big thanks to everyone who contributed to the Silicon release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.







Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status

Luis Gomez
 

On Mar 31, 2021, at 3:39 AM, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org <guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...> wrote:

Hello
 
Correct, I just released TransportPCE artifacts version 3.0.0 for Silicon.
Let me know if you see anything wrong with them.
 
I join Anil’s thanks to all the Silicon contributors.
 
Best Regards
Guillaume
 
 
De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...] 
Envoyé : mardi 30 mars 2021 20:31
À : Anil Belur
Cc : Release; TSC; 'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...); Casey Cain; Jordan Conway; Andrew Grimberg; LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; navid.ghazisaidi@...
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status
 
Thanks Anil. I believe that @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN  is already working on the Transport PCE Silicon release. Also I believe that the release notes are being done automatically but @navid.ghazisaidi@...  can correct me if I am wrong.
 
Thanks
 
On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 9:24 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello All,

OpenDaylight Silicon version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/silicon' branch is unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Silicon.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - PTL to submit release notes to docs.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Big thanks to everyone who contributed to the Silicon release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.





Re: [app-dev] Unimgr committer nominations

Robert Varga
 

On 01/04/2021 18:51, Donald Hunter wrote:
Hi Mahesh,
Hey guys,

Good reminder. Checking the past few TSC meeting minutes, it has not
been discussed yet.
Thanks for the reminder, it seems to have slipped through. I have placed
in on the agenda today:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/2021-04-01+TSC+Minutes

Thanks,
Robert



Donald.

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 17:43, Mahesh Jethanandani
<mjethanandani@... <mailto:mjethanandani@...>> wrote:

Hi Donald/TSC,

Any word on the approval of this?

Thanks.

On Mar 11, 2021, at 2:37 PM, Donald Hunter
<donald.hunter@... <mailto:donald.hunter@...>> wrote:

Hello TSC,

I would like to request that you promote two people to be
committers on the Unimgr project:

* Mahesh Jethanandani – mjethanandani@...
<mailto:mjethanandani@...>
* Santanu De – santanu.de@...
<mailto:santanu.de@...>

The voting thread is here in the app-dev group:

https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/app-dev/message/763
<https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/app-dev/message/763>

Kind regards
Donald Hunter.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Donald Hunter via lists.opendaylight.org
<http://lists.opendaylight.org/>*
<donald.hunter=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 14:53
Subject: Re: [app-dev] Unimgr committer nominations
To: <app-dev@...
<mailto:app-dev@...>>


Hi everyone,

Voting has been open for just over a week and we have +1 responses
for both nominees from all three currently active committers. 

I don't think we are going to get input from any of the other
registered committers so I will close the vote and send the
election results to the TSC.

Kind regards
Donald.


Mahesh Jethanandani
mjethanandani@... <mailto:mjethanandani@...>









Re: [app-dev] Unimgr committer nominations

Donald Hunter
 

Hi Mahesh,

Good reminder. Checking the past few TSC meeting minutes, it has not been discussed yet. 

Donald.

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 at 17:43, Mahesh Jethanandani <mjethanandani@...> wrote:
Hi Donald/TSC,

Any word on the approval of this?

Thanks.

On Mar 11, 2021, at 2:37 PM, Donald Hunter <donald.hunter@...> wrote:

Hello TSC,

I would like to request that you promote two people to be committers on the Unimgr project:
The voting thread is here in the app-dev group:

Donald Hunter.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Donald Hunter via lists.opendaylight.org <donald.hunter=gmail.com@...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 14:53
Subject: Re: [app-dev] Unimgr committer nominations
To: <app-dev@...>


Hi everyone,

Voting has been open for just over a week and we have +1 responses for both nominees from all three currently active committers. 

I don't think we are going to get input from any of the other registered committers so I will close the vote and send the election results to the TSC.

Kind regards
Donald.




Mahesh Jethanandani






Re: [app-dev] Unimgr committer nominations

Mahesh Jethanandani
 

Hi Donald/TSC,

Any word on the approval of this?

Thanks.

On Mar 11, 2021, at 2:37 PM, Donald Hunter <donald.hunter@...> wrote:

Hello TSC,

I would like to request that you promote two people to be committers on the Unimgr project:
The voting thread is here in the app-dev group:

Donald Hunter.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Donald Hunter via lists.opendaylight.org <donald.hunter=gmail.com@...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 14:53
Subject: Re: [app-dev] Unimgr committer nominations
To: <app-dev@...>


Hi everyone,

Voting has been open for just over a week and we have +1 responses for both nominees from all three currently active committers. 

I don't think we are going to get input from any of the other registered committers so I will close the vote and send the election results to the TSC.

Kind regards
Donald.




Mahesh Jethanandani






Navid to Proxy Anil on TSC Meeting (01-04-2021)

Anil Belur
 

Hi TSC team:

Navid has agreed to Proxy for the TSC Meeting 01-04-2021. It's a public holiday on 02 April (Good Friday), I'll try to join the meeting from outside, if possible. 

Cheers,
Anil


TSC Meeting for April 1st , 2021 at 10 pm Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

 

Next TSC meeting is April 1st, 2021 at 10 pm Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/7RsF

 

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

 

Best Regards
Guillaume

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello

 

Correct, I just released TransportPCE artifacts version 3.0.0 for Silicon.

Release job logs  are available at this URL https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/transportpce/job/transportpce-release-merge/17/

Let me know if you see anything wrong with them.

 

I join Anil’s thanks to all the Silicon contributors.

 

Best Regards

Guillaume

 

 

De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...]
Envoyé : mardi 30 mars 2021 20:31
À : Anil Belur
Cc : Release; TSC; 'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...); Casey Cain; Jordan Conway; Andrew Grimberg; LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; navid.ghazisaidi@...
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status

 

Thanks Anil. I believe that @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN  is already working on the Transport PCE Silicon release. Also I believe that the release notes are being done automatically but @navid.ghazisaidi@...  can correct me if I am wrong.

 

Thanks

 

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 9:24 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hello All,

OpenDaylight Silicon version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/silicon' branch is unlocked and ready for development.


Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Silicon.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - PTL to submit release notes to docs.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Big thanks to everyone who contributed to the Silicon release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: Phosphorus release schedule update

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hi Daniel

 

Sure, I will prepare a change for that.

Note that the docs master branch still points to Silicon for the moment.

We have to wait for the stable/silicon branch creation to make the master branch point to phosphorus and merge this change.

 

Best Regards

Guillaume

 

De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...]
Envoyé : mercredi 31 mars 2021 06:44
À : ODL Docs
Cc : LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; TSC
Objet : Phosphorus release schedule update

 

Hello Documentation team

 

Could you please help me update ODL Phosphorus release schedule. Basically replace Aluminium with Phosphorus 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Phosphorus release schedule update

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Hello Documentation team

Could you please help me update ODL Phosphorus release schedule. Basically replace Aluminium with Phosphorus 


[release][TSC] Magnesium EOL - purge jobs on releng/builder

Anil Belur
 

Greetings all:

OpenDaylight Silicon is released which makes Magnesium support EOL official. The below CR removes all the Magnesium jobs from ODL releng/builder repo and infrastructure:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/releng/builder/+/95611

PS note: 'stable/magnesium' branch will be locked.

Regards,
Anil Belur



Re: [E] Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status

Ghazisaidi, Navid
 

That’s correct Daniel!

 

Here is the link to all release notes: https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-notes/index.html

 

We need each PTL to check his/her project’s release notes and confirm if all jira tickets are properly captured or not. Just for reference, here is the instruction for all required/mandatory fields in jira tickets: https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/contributor-guides/jira-ticketing-guide.html

 

Thanks,

Navid

 

 

From: Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...>
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 11:31 AM
To: Anil Belur <abelur@...>
Cc: Release <release@...>, TSC <tsc@...>, "'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...)" <integration-dev@...>, Casey Cain <ccain@...>, Jordan Conway <jconway@...>, Andrew Grimberg <agrimberg@...>, LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN <guillaume.lambert@...>, Navid <navid.ghazisaidi@...>
Subject: [E] Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon release status

 

Thanks Anil. I believe that @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN  is already working on the Transport PCE Silicon release. Also I believe that the release notes are being done automatically but @navid.ghazisaidi@...  can correct me if I am wrong.

 

Thanks

 

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 9:24 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hello All,

OpenDaylight Silicon version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/silicon' branch is unlocked and ready for development.


Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Silicon.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - PTL to submit release notes to docs.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Big thanks to everyone who contributed to the Silicon release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html

681 - 700 of 14296