Date

Re: Aluminum SR4 CSIT

Daniel de la Rosa

Friendly reminder to approve Aluminium SR4 RC

Thanks

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 10:38 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Sorry, i meant to say that TSC can proceed with Aluminium SR4 RC approval

Please proceed to approve it as soon as possible

Thanks

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 10:22 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Hello TSC and all

Thanks to Rangan and Srinivas, Aluminium SR4 can be released now. Anil, please proceed at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 11:20 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Hello TSC and all

I just picked AR#481 as an Aluminium SR4 RC... Please check it as soon as possible

Re: Aluminum SR4 CSIT

Daniel de la Rosa

[...]

Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon SR1 release status

Daniel de la Rosa

Thank you Gilles. Luis, I think we can proceed with the official distribution of Silicon SR1

On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 2:54 AM <gilles.thouenon@...> wrote:

Hello,

I’ve released the TransportPCE artifacts in version 3.1.0 for Silicon SR1 (see https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/transportpce-release-merge/18/).

Everything looks ok. However, let me know if you see anything wrong.

Best Regards,

Gilles Thouenon