Date

TSC Meeting for July 8 , 2021 at 10 pm Pacific

 Next TSC meeting is July 8, 2021 at 10 pm Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/nCUF

Update on Phosphorus (21.09) release

Robert Varga

Hello everyone,

here is a quick update on the long-overdue MRI version bump and overall
Phosphorus release status.

As of now, all MRI projects have been integrated into autorelease and
int/dist -- i.e. karaf-0.15.0-SNAPSHOT contains odlparent-9.0.2 et al.
and this fact is reflected here:
https://docs.opendaylight.org/projects/integration-distribution/en/latest/platform-versions.html

Also tonight's autorelease-release-phosphorus (expected #131) should
carry all the changes, hence we should have some good data on CSIT
health tomorrow.

The patch series for the upgrade is available here:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:phosphorus-mri

The only outstanding patch now is the documentation, which I have
started on here: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/96791 but
it still needs a lot more content. I expect that to land in the next day
or two as I am trying to align the content across both platform and
non-platform projects.

TSC Meeting for July 1st, 2021 at 9 am Pacific

Next TSC meeting is July 1st, 2021 at 9 am Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/fiUF

TSC Meeting for June 24 , 2021 at 10 pm Pacific

 Next TSC meeting is June 24, 2021 at 10 pm Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/MSUF

Re: [release] [OpenDaylight TSC] Decommision SonarQube service (sonar.opendaylight.org)

Anil Belur

Hello Robert:

Please confirm if you had a chance to test the sonarcube backup provided earlier. It's been a while sonar cube service has been idle and needs to be decommissioned ASAP, since we have migrated to sonarcloud.io

LF would be able to keep the sonarcube service running for another week until 30/June/2021 after which the service would be decommissioned. I would like to get your confirmation beforehand.

Please let me know if we can proceed with removing the service.

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 6:15 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 28/04/2021 01:27, Anil Belur wrote:
> Hi Robert:

Hey Anil,

> There does not seem to be a way to export the reports for SonarCube past
> scans, since this is not available/supported. However, we can export the
> SonarCube DB (which includes the conf, extensions, DB), so that anyone
> can bring up a SonarCube instance and import the DB to view the past
> scan/reports.

Yes, a database export is what I was asking for, sorry for not being
clear :)

Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Aluminium SR4 release status

Daniel de la Rosa

Noted with thanks. We just need to update stable/aluminium downloads section

and we will be good to go.

Thank you all

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 6:37 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:

On Jun 20, 2021, at 5:15 PM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Thank you. @Luis Gomez I think we are ready to move forward with Aluminium SR4 official distribution

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 6:02 AM <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Hello

Thanks for having unlocked the branch.

I took care of merging the pending changes and of staging TPCE.

Bala just managed to merge the release (2.4.0).

I think everything is fine.

Please let us know if you see any problem.