Date

Update Release schedule for Silicon SR3 and Phosphorus SR1

Daniel de la Rosa

Hello TSC

I have posted an updated Silicon and Phosphorus set of checklists.. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns

ODL Release Manager

Re: [integration-dev] [releng][TSC] Decommision Nexus Log sever from Oct 1st, 2021.

Robert Varga

On 21/09/2021 05:04, Anil Belur wrote:
Hello all,
Hello Anil,

Presently, all of our CI job logs are shipped and stored on AWS S3 bucket [1.] and on Nexus2 Log server [2.]. We have been shipping/storing logs on the AWS S3 bucket, since this was enabled last year (Nov, 2020). Going forward the Nexus2 log server will be decommissioned and the Nexus2 server will exclusively host OpendayLight artifacts.
Starting from October 1st, 2021 the Nexus logs server will be decommissioned, and ${LOG_SERVER} configuration on Jenkins will be re-configured to ship/store logs/files only on AWS S3 buckets, and any existing logs on the Nexus2 log server will be purged and the storage will be freed.
[1.] https://s3-logs.opendaylight.org/logs/index.html <https://s3-logs.opendaylight.org/logs/index.html>
[2.] https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/ <https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/>
This looks nice and works in Jenkins, but unfortunately in Gerrit we still get references to logs (in https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/controller/+/97722):

Build Successful https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/controller-maven-verify-master-mvn35-openjdk11/1210/ : SUCCESS
Logs: https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/controller-maven-verify-master-mvn35-openjdk11/1210

I am not sure where these are coming from, though.

Conflict

Luis Gomez

Hi all, today I have a conflict, Daniel will be my proxy in the meeting today.

Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Phosphorus release status

Guillaume Lambert

Hello

I confirm  we are in the process of releasing with Gilles at the wheel.
Though, jenkins outtage are braking us.

After a succesfull build, the stage release job failed this morning with a weird message

BR
Guillaume