Date

Re: TSC Meeting for December 9, 2021 at 10 pm Pacific

Venkatrangan Govindarajan

Hi All,

 Sorry!! I have a conflict with another meeting today. I will miss today;'s meeting.

Regards,
Rangan

வியா., 9 டிச., 2021, பிற்பகல் 5:54 அன்று, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org <guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...> எழுதியது:

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

Next TSC meeting is December 9 , 2021 at 10 pm Pacific Time.

The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

Venkatrangan Govindarajan
( When there is no wind...Row )

TSC Meeting for December 9, 2021 at 10 pm Pacific

Next TSC meeting is December 9 , 2021 at 10 pm Pacific Time.

The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

[OpenDaylight Infrastructure] Gerrit update at 4:00pm PST Monday Dec 6

Jessica Wagantall <jwagantall@...>

Dear ODL community,

An update to IT-23302 will be performed today at 4:00pm PST

No services would be paused but you might experience a small Gerrit glitch which will
be under control.

Thanks so much for your patience!
Jess

Functest Xena is out! #release #announcement

Cedric Ollivier

Hi,

I eagerly announce the release of Functest Xena.

Here is the full verification job in success, running both the classical IaaS verification and Reference Conformance suite for OpenStack (RC1):

https://build.opnfv.org/ci/view/functest/job/functest-xena-daily/23/

At the time of writing, all Functest CNTT-specific containers consider any new Feature brought by OpenStack Xena as skipped because Anuket RA1 only asks for Wallaby features.

The test case descriptions would be updated according to any new mandatory feature in RA1 Chapter 5.

But the less we can write is that RC1 is already in a good shape for N+1.

It’s worth mentioning that Functest continuously updates all libraries and all linters too.

For instance, the code was hugely updated to match the latest Pylint rules (Functest asks for a perfect rating in gates).

Please note that all releases from Jerma are still very well maintained.

Functest releases

OpenStack releases

Jerma

Train

Kali

Ussuri

Leguer

Victoria

Wallaby

Wallaby

Xena

Xena

Master

Master (next Yoga)

Cédric

Re: FOSDEM 2022 Network Devroom CFP

Charles Eckel <eckelcu@...>

Great idea and please do. I help run the Network devroom. Proposals related to OpenDaylight would be most welcome.

Cheers,
Charles

On Dec 2, 2021, at 9:36 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:

Hey everyone,

I just got the attached invitation to present something at the upcoming FOSDEM.

If we can come up with some tech-focused topics, I think this could improve our visibility and perhaps get a few causal hands-on contributors.

The CFP deadline is December 12th, so we have just a hair over a week to throw some proposals together.

<FOSDEM 2022 Network Devroom CFP.eml>

FOSDEM 2022 Network Devroom CFP

Robert Varga

Hey everyone,

I just got the attached invitation to present something at the upcoming FOSDEM.

If we can come up with some tech-focused topics, I think this could improve our visibility and perhaps get a few causal hands-on contributors.

The CFP deadline is December 12th, so we have just a hair over a week to throw some proposals together.

Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Phosphorus SR1

Daniel de la Rosa

Great, thanks! all we are missing is to update downloads page..  @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN  can you help us with that?

Thanks

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 9:01 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
OK, I just released the distribution with the old job name, we can fix the name for the next release:

BR/Luis

On Dec 1, 2021, at 8:23 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

I have just realized there is a typo in the distribution stage job:

If anyone can review & merge, I can release the distribution tomorrow morning.

BR/Luis

On Nov 30, 2021, at 5:29 PM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Thank you Christophe and all. . @Luis Gomez , you can now proceed to release Phosphorus SR1 distribution.

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 2:59 AM <christophe.betoule@...> wrote:

Hello,

I have just successfully released TransportPCE for Phosphorus SR1 tagged with version 4.1.0.

You can find the log output here: https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/transportpce/job/transportpce-release-merge/24/console

https://s3-logs.opendaylight.org/logs/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/transportpce-release-merge/24/console.log.gz

The release note will be updated soon.

Regards,