Date

RTD Job - automation rule to activate branch/tag

As discussed on the LFN Dev and testing forums, some of the RTD branches were not activated by default therefore the docs were not getting created. This can be solved by using Automation rules.

For instance, I have created automation rules for Netconf project for activating
all tags/branch matching this regex: "^[vV]"

Custom match: ^[vV]
Version type: Tag
Action: Activate version

Custom match: ^[vV]
Version type: Branch
Action: Activate version

I've created the activation rules for Netconf branch hopefully, this should work.

Re: Unscheduled Silicon SR4 release

Daniel de la Rosa

Hello Robert and all. Sure but next tsc meeting is on January 20th. Hopefully this can wait until then

Thanks

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 5:46 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
Hello everyone,

as per my previous email, we need to spin an unscheduled security-driven
Service Release on the Silicon release train.

The MRI part of this is already done and the projects are ready to
integrate here: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:mri-silicon-sr4

I will raise the ticket to get the patches merged and we should be
releasing Silicon SR4 as soon as practical. Daniel, can you drive that
conversation at the next TSC meeting, please?

ODL Release Manager

Phosphorus SR2 code freeze

Daniel de la Rosa

Hello TSC and all

We are going to code freeze Phosphorus for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday January 17th at 10 am pst

Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release branch after code freezes

Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Thanks

ps. Release schedule and checklist for your reference

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Phosphorus+SR2+Release+Checklist

https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html
ODL Release Manager

Unscheduled Silicon SR4 release

Robert Varga

Hello everyone,

as per my previous email, we need to spin an unscheduled security-driven Service Release on the Silicon release train.

The MRI part of this is already done and the projects are ready to integrate here: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:mri-silicon-sr4

I will raise the ticket to get the patches merged and we should be releasing Silicon SR4 as soon as practical. Daniel, can you drive that conversation at the next TSC meeting, please?

Log4Shell impacts on ODL releases

Robert Varga

Hello everyone,

these winter holidays we got a present in the form of Log4Shell, which affects pretty much all artifacts we have ever released.

As per our release lifecycle rules, this means that:

- all release trains up to and including Aluminium are past their End of Life and will not be receiving a community-driven release

- Silicon is currently in its Security Support period past its last scheduled Service Release, hence will receive an unscheduled security-driven SR4 in near future

- Phosphorus is currently in its normal support period, hence will have this (and other) issues resolved in the upcoming run-of-the-mill SR2

- Sulfur release train currently mirrors Phosphorus in the parts which are affected, it will be updated at the same time and Sulfur GA will be on par with Phosphorus SR2

Season's Greetings and TSC Meeting for January 6, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific

I would like to start this message by wishing you a happy new year.

May 2022 bring everyone more health and happiness and success.

The next TSC meeting is January 6 , 2022 at 10 pm Pacific Time.
As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki
at the following URL:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/5S4EAQ

Re: [E] Re: Next TSC meeting

Guillaume Lambert

Hello

I join Luis to wish happy holidays to everyone in the OpenDaylight community !