Date

TSC Meeting for December 1, 2022 at 9 am Pacific

The next TSC meeting is December 1, 2022 at 9 am Pacific Time.
As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki
at the following URL:

Proxy for tomorrow’s TSC

Cedric Ollivier

Hi,

I won’t participate to tomorrow’s TSC.

Please note that Guillaume will be my proxy.

Thank you. Have a nice day,

Cédric

Orange Restricted

TSC Meeting for November 11, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific

The next TSC meeting is November 11, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific Time.
As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki
at the following URL:

Approval for Chlorine SR1

Daniel de la Rosa

Dear TSC, please proceed to approve Chlorine SR1 RC

ODL Release Manager

Re: [release] Release status: Sulfur SR2/Chlorine SR1/Argon

Daniel de la Rosa

Hello Robert and all

Here are the approvals for Sulfur SR3 and Chlorine SR1

Please let me know if you have any questions and/or concerns with these RC

Thanks

On Mon, Nov 7, 2022 at 5:52 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
Hello,

both release streams have been updated with the MRI projects' code drop,
hence should be good for picking a release candidate:
- 2022.03 Sulfur SR2 (since Friday)
- 2022.09 Chlorine SR1 (next AR)

I have not checked the CSIT runs, but do not expect major issues --
hence I am in Argon-land and DTF-land until someone hollers.

As for 2022.03 Argon, we are past deadline for MRI integration, but I
should have that cleared in the next two weeks (due to DTF).

I will also be hosting a session at the DTF regarding how
- 2022.03 Argon
- 2022.09 Potassium
- 2023.03 Calcium (very healthy for you)
look based on the feedback we received from the survey.

Release status: Sulfur SR2/Chlorine SR1/Argon

both release streams have been updated with the MRI projects' code drop, hence should be good for picking a release candidate:
- 2022.03 Sulfur SR2 (since Friday)
- 2022.09 Chlorine SR1 (next AR)

I have not checked the CSIT runs, but do not expect major issues --
hence I am in Argon-land and DTF-land until someone hollers.

As for 2022.03 Argon, we are past deadline for MRI integration, but I should have that cleared in the next two weeks (due to DTF).

I will also be hosting a session at the DTF regarding how
- 2022.03 Argon
- 2022.09 Potassium
- 2023.03 Calcium (very healthy for you)
look based on the feedback we received from the survey.

Approval of Sulfur SR3 RC

Daniel de la Rosa

Dear TSC, please proceed to approve Sulfur SR3 RC

ODL Release Manager

Re: Branching docs?

Guillaume Lambert

Thanks for the proposal.

There will be probably a few trivial or cherry-picked changes I will need to merge
on docs stable/chlorine branch.
If you can merget them, I will put you in review till the branch is unlocked.