Date

Re: [tsc] Proposal to archive inactive projects.

Daniel de la Rosa

+1

On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 7:35 PM Anil Shashikumar Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello TSC:

The list of $projects (and last activity on the repo) are inactive for the last ~2 release cycles and good candidates for project archival.

- l2switch: Apr, 2021
- dlux: Sept, 2020
- dluxapps: Oct, 2020
- netvirt: June, 2021
- odlguice: Oct, 2020
- odlmicro: Dec, 2020
- odlsaf: Dec, 2020
- odltools: Oct, 2020
- p4plugin: Oct, 2020
- plastic: Oct, 2020
- unimgr: Sept, 2021

Please vote (+1,0,-1) for each of the projects (individually).

Once the voting is complete, I'll initiate the archival process that includes purging any jobs from JJB and marking the Gerrit repo as 'read-only'.

Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] Sangwook Ha as committer for releng/builder

Luis Gomez

+1

On Sep 29, 2022, at 8:29 PM, Venkatrangan Govindarajan <gvrangan@...> wrote:

+1

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022, 08:03 Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Considering Sangwook Ha contributions [0] to releng/builder project, I'd like to nominate Sangwook as a committer.

Please vote: -1, 0, +1

- Anil

[0] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/project:releng/builder+owner:sangwook.ha%2540verizon.com

Re: [tsc][release] OpenDaylight - Sulfur SR2 release status

Luis Gomez

OK thanks, I will use the new job going forward.

BTW, here is the Sulfur SR2 distribution:

BR/Luis

On Sep 29, 2022, at 4:54 PM, Anil Shashikumar Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis,

Request to open a ticket on this. I've added a work around for this by creating a separate release management job that will pick up CentOS7 for signing the tag.

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 12:54 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Anil, something failed in the distribution release job, any idea what is the cause?

I used same parameters as usual.

BR/Luis

On Sep 22, 2022, at 7:52 PM, Anil Shashikumar Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hello All,

OpenDaylight Sulfur SR2 version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/sulfur' branch has been unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Sulfur SR2.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - need to re-run the job once the releng/builder CR is merged.
4. Update ODL downloads page.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Sulfur SR2 release.

There were a few issues with the version bump and release notes that have been resolved.

Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] Sangwook Ha as committer for releng/builder

Venkatrangan Govindarajan

+1

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022, 08:03 Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Considering Sangwook Ha contributions [0] to releng/builder project, I'd like to nominate Sangwook as a committer.

Please vote: -1, 0, +1

- Anil

[0] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/project:releng/builder+owner:sangwook.ha%2540verizon.com

[tsc] Proposal to archive inactive projects.

Anil Belur

[...]

TSC Meeting for September 29, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific

The next TSC meeting is September 15, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific Time.

As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki

at the following URL:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/jASdAQ

[...]

[release][TSC] stable/chlorine branch cut, master moved to next (argon)

Anil Belur

Hello Everyone,

The new branch "stable/chlorine" has been cut. The version bump for "stable/chlorine" is complete and the master branch is moved to the next release (argon). The branches "stable/chlorine" and
master (argon) is unlocked and open for development.

Please review the below CR which updates the jobs config Jenkins/CI with the new branches for "stable/chlorine" and the master is moved to next (Ar).

Note: A reminder for projects should rebase their existing master branch patches to ensure they are building against the post-version bumped versions of the code base.

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 12:52 PM Anil Shashikumar Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello All,

OpenDaylight Sulfur SR2 version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/sulfur' branch has been unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Sulfur SR2.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - need to re-run the job once the releng/builder CR is merged.
4. Update ODL downloads page.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Sulfur SR2 release.

There were a few issues with the version bump and release notes that have been resolved.

3. Release notes updated:

[tsc][release] OpenDaylight - Sulfur SR2 release status

Anil Belur

Hello All,

OpenDaylight Sulfur SR2 version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/sulfur' branch has been unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Sulfur SR2.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - need to re-run the job once the releng/builder CR is merged.
4. Update ODL downloads page.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the Sulfur SR2 release.

There were a few issues with the version bump and release notes that have been resolved.

TSC Meeting for September 22 2022 at 9 am Pacific

The next TSC meeting is September 22, 2022 at 9 am Pacific Time.

As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki

at the following URL:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/NQSdAQ

Re: [E] Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] TSC Meeting for September 15, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific

Noted @Robert Varga <mailto:nite@...> ... is @Anil Belur <mailto:abelur@...>  taking care of cutting the branch?
Yup, this has always been taken care of by the LFIT personnel.

<mailto:nite@...>> and/or @LAMBERT
> Guillaume TGI/OLN <mailto:guillaume.lambert@...
<mailto:guillaume.lambert@...>> ?
No, we are not. We need to cut the branch first...

Noted @Robert Varga ... is @Anil Belur  taking care of cutting the branch?

Thanks Sangwook. Since this is merged, are we ok to pick a RC for Chlorine release? @Robert Varga <mailto:nite@...> and/or @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN <mailto:guillaume.lambert@...> ?
No, we are not. We need to cut the branch first...

Re: [E] Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] TSC Meeting for September 15, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific

Sangwook Ha

Hi Daniel,

Another fix for integration/test was merged yesterday, so we may be able to pick #136 (currently pending) for Chlorine.
Please note that we probably will see some test failures in bgpcep-csit-1node-userfeatures-all-chlorine not seen in Sulfur.
The test script seems okay, as far as I can tell, but it would be better if somebody more familiar with BGPCEP could confirm.

Thanks,
Sangwook

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 9:17 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Thanks Sangwook. Since this is merged, are we ok to pick a RC for Chlorine release? @Robert Varga and/or @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN ?

On Sat, Sep 17, 2022 at 1:26 AM Ha, Sangwook <sangwook.ha@...> wrote:
CSIT jobs are still using the old one because 'tools_system_image' in defaults.yaml was not updated.

Thanks,
Sangwook

Re: [E] Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] TSC Meeting for September 15, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific

Daniel de la Rosa

Thanks Sangwook. Since this is merged, are we ok to pick a RC for Chlorine release? @Robert Varga and/or @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN ?

On Sat, Sep 17, 2022 at 1:26 AM Ha, Sangwook <sangwook.ha@...> wrote:
CSIT jobs are still using the old one because 'tools_system_image' in defaults.yaml was not updated.

Thanks,
Sangwook

Re: Sulfur SR2 approval

Daniel de la Rosa

@Anil Belur  please approve this RC  and proceed with the release of Sulfur SR2

Thanks

On Sun, Sep 18, 2022 at 8:48 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Hello TSC

Please approve Sulfur AR #171 as a SR2 as soon as possible

ODL Release Manager

Sulfur SR2 approval

Daniel de la Rosa

Hello TSC

Please approve Sulfur AR #171 as a SR2 as soon as possible

ODL Release Manager

21 - 40 of 14323