Date

Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Silicon SR4 release status

Daniel de la Rosa

Thanks Luis

Guillaume and/or Anil, could you please update the release notes and downloads

Thanks

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 12:50 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
OK, Silicon SR4 distribution is released here:

BR/Luis

On Feb 3, 2022, at 9:07 AM, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org <guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...> wrote:

Hello

I just released Tpce Si SR4 artifacts.
Let me know if you can see any issue with them.

Hope this helps
Best regards

Guillaume