De : TSC@... <TSC@...> de la part de Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...>
Envoyé : vendredi 17 décembre 2021 00:29:02
À : Ha, Sangwook
Cc : Casey Cain; Daniel de la Rosa; Ghazisaidi, Navid; TSC; LAMBERT Guillaume INNOV/NET
Objet : Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] [E] Re: Next TSC meeting

Happy holidays everyone 🍾🥂🥳

On Dec 16, 2021, at 9:42 AM, Sangwook Ha via lists.opendaylight.org <sangwook.ha=verizon.com@...> wrote:

Sorry, I missed the meeting - I didn't realize it's past 9am, and joined the meeting late but nobody was there.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you next year 🙂

Thanks,
Sangwook

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 9:09 AM Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:
Sorry we couldn't get a chance to talk before the end of the year.  Sorry we couldn't get a chance to talk before the end of the year.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I hope everyone stays safe and we see you in early '22!

Senior Technical Community Architect
WeChat: okaru6
WhatsApp: +1.503.779.4519

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 1:11 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Luis and I won’t be able to make it either.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 8:40 AM Ghazisaidi, Navid <navid.ghazisaidi@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I won't be able to attend tomorrow's meeting. Sangwook will proxy me.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Regards,
Navid
ODL Release Manager

Re: [E] Re: Next TSC meeting

Luis Gomez

[...]

Sangwook Ha

[...]

Re: Next TSC meeting

Casey Cain

Sorry we couldn't get a chance to talk before the end of the year.  Sorry we couldn't get a chance to talk before the end of the year.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I hope everyone stays safe and we see you in early '22!

Senior Technical Community Architect
WeChat: okaru6
WhatsApp: +1.503.779.4519

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 1:11 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Luis and I won’t be able to make it either.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 8:40 AM Ghazisaidi, Navid <navid.ghazisaidi@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I won't be able to attend tomorrow's meeting. Sangwook will proxy me.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Regards,
Navid
ODL Release Manager

TSC Meeting for December 16, 2021 at 9 am Pacific

Next TSC meeting is December 16, 2021 at 9 am Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

Re: Next TSC meeting

Daniel de la Rosa

Luis and I won’t be able to make it either.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you

On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 8:40 AM Ghazisaidi, Navid <navid.ghazisaidi@...> wrote:
Hi All,

I won't be able to attend tomorrow's meeting. Sangwook will proxy me.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Regards,
Navid
ODL Release Manager

Next TSC meeting

Ghazisaidi, Navid

Hi All,

I won't be able to attend tomorrow's meeting. Sangwook will proxy me.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Regards,
Navid

Re: TSC Meeting for December 9, 2021 at 10 pm Pacific

Venkatrangan Govindarajan

Hi All,

 Sorry!! I have a conflict with another meeting today. I will miss today;'s meeting.

Regards,
Rangan

வியா., 9 டிச., 2021, பிற்பகல் 5:54 அன்று, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org <guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...> எழுதியது:

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

Next TSC meeting is December 9 , 2021 at 10 pm Pacific Time.

The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

Venkatrangan Govindarajan
( When there is no wind...Row )

TSC Meeting for December 9, 2021 at 10 pm Pacific

Next TSC meeting is December 9 , 2021 at 10 pm Pacific Time.

The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

[OpenDaylight Infrastructure] Gerrit update at 4:00pm PST Monday Dec 6

Jessica Wagantall <jwagantall@...>

Dear ODL community,

An update to IT-23302 will be performed today at 4:00pm PST

No services would be paused but you might experience a small Gerrit glitch which will
be under control.

Thanks so much for your patience!
Jess

Functest Xena is out! #release #announcement

Cedric Ollivier

Hi,

I eagerly announce the release of Functest Xena.

Here is the full verification job in success, running both the classical IaaS verification and Reference Conformance suite for OpenStack (RC1):

https://build.opnfv.org/ci/view/functest/job/functest-xena-daily/23/

At the time of writing, all Functest CNTT-specific containers consider any new Feature brought by OpenStack Xena as skipped because Anuket RA1 only asks for Wallaby features.

The test case descriptions would be updated according to any new mandatory feature in RA1 Chapter 5.

But the less we can write is that RC1 is already in a good shape for N+1.

It’s worth mentioning that Functest continuously updates all libraries and all linters too.

For instance, the code was hugely updated to match the latest Pylint rules (Functest asks for a perfect rating in gates).

Please note that all releases from Jerma are still very well maintained.

Functest releases

OpenStack releases

Jerma

Train

Kali

Ussuri

Leguer

Victoria

Wallaby

Wallaby

Xena

Xena

Master

Master (next Yoga)

Cédric

Re: FOSDEM 2022 Network Devroom CFP

Charles Eckel <eckelcu@...>

Great idea and please do. I help run the Network devroom. Proposals related to OpenDaylight would be most welcome.

Cheers,
Charles

On Dec 2, 2021, at 9:36 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:

Hey everyone,

I just got the attached invitation to present something at the upcoming FOSDEM.

If we can come up with some tech-focused topics, I think this could improve our visibility and perhaps get a few causal hands-on contributors.

The CFP deadline is December 12th, so we have just a hair over a week to throw some proposals together.

<FOSDEM 2022 Network Devroom CFP.eml>

FOSDEM 2022 Network Devroom CFP

Robert Varga

Hey everyone,

I just got the attached invitation to present something at the upcoming FOSDEM.

If we can come up with some tech-focused topics, I think this could improve our visibility and perhaps get a few causal hands-on contributors.

The CFP deadline is December 12th, so we have just a hair over a week to throw some proposals together.

Re: [integration-dev] [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Phosphorus SR1

Daniel de la Rosa

Great, thanks! all we are missing is to update downloads page..  @LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN  can you help us with that?

Thanks

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 9:01 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
OK, I just released the distribution with the old job name, we can fix the name for the next release:

BR/Luis

On Dec 1, 2021, at 8:23 PM, Luis Gomez via lists.opendaylight.org <ecelgp=gmail.com@...> wrote:

I have just realized there is a typo in the distribution stage job:

If anyone can review & merge, I can release the distribution tomorrow morning.

BR/Luis

On Nov 30, 2021, at 5:29 PM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Thank you Christophe and all. . @Luis Gomez , you can now proceed to release Phosphorus SR1 distribution.

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 2:59 AM <christophe.betoule@...> wrote:

Hello,

I have just successfully released TransportPCE for Phosphorus SR1 tagged with version 4.1.0.

You can find the log output here: https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/transportpce/job/transportpce-release-merge/24/console

https://s3-logs.opendaylight.org/logs/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/transportpce-release-merge/24/console.log.gz

The release note will be updated soon.

Regards,