Date

Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Phosphorus release status

Daniel de la Rosa

Hello Guillaume

Yes this looks great to me so this basically concludes everything in phosphorus formal release

Thank you all

On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 2:59 AM <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:
Hello

FYI download pages and documentation were updated yesteday evenig (CEST time zone).
I removed the Aluminium release from the fly-panel and put the default page to the new phosphorus documentation.
Let me know if this is OK for you Daniel.

Hope this helps

BR
Guillaume