Date

Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Phosphorus release status

Daniel de la Rosa

Thanks Luis and Guillaume. Indeed only downloads and branch documentation is all we have left to do

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 2:18 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
FYI Phosphorus distribution has been released:

BR/Luis

On Oct 13, 2021, at 12:32 AM, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org <guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...> wrote:

Hello

You're welcome Daniel.
yes it was still blocking last monday but as stated by Anil and Gilles, it did pass yesterday.
Also integration/distribution was updated accordingly and merged by Luis.
So apart documentation aspects, I think we should be done now.

Hope this helps
BR
Guillaume