Date   

Re: [release] Silicon Code Freeze for SR2

Luis Gomez
 

Hi Daniel,

Looking at the MRI weekly CSIT jobs, I see couple of regressions in Silicon:


Not sure if this blocks the release or not, I guess Kernel folks can tell.

BR/Luis


On Jul 16, 2021, at 9:33 AM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday July 19th

Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release branch after code freezes

Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Thanks

ps. Release schedule and checklist for your reference





Thanks





TSC proxy

Luis Gomez
 

Hi TSC colleagues,

I will be on PTO this week and probably next 2 weeks too. This is to inform Daniel de la Rosa will be my proxy in the coming meetings.

BR/Luis


Re: [OpenDaylight Infrastructure] IT-22529 Vexxhost stack instantiation failed

Luis Gomez
 

Couple of comments regarding distribution test duration:

- I saw the netconf scale test can take from 6 to 10 hours so I filled this patch to reduce that time, otherwise we can move it to the weekend like the longevity tests:


- AR Aluminium is still running once a day, should we set this to weekly? AFAIR we did that for the 2nd stable branch in the past.


BR/Luis


On Jul 21, 2021, at 3:46 PM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:

So this again is interplay between CSIT, Vexxhost, openstack and us.

There were wide-scale Jenkins problems during past 24 hours, as for example:

1.
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-distribution-test-silicon/390/
spent 12 hours waiting in the queue. This job normally executes within
90 minutes.

2.
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/distribution/job/integration-distribution-test-aluminium/507/
has 2 new failures in three-node scenarios

3.
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/distribution/job/distribution-merge-managed-aluminium/4928/
took 13 hours to build.
It usually completes in 20 minutes.

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/distribution/job/distribution-merge-managed-aluminium/4928/console
reveals this:

01:03:35 -----END_OF_BUILD-----

This is after end of build, i.e. post-build actions which the ODL
community has no way of affecting.

01:03:35 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
12:21:28 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.

i.e. it took 11 hours and 18 minutes...

12:21:28 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
12:26:24 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.

... then 5 minutes ...

12:26:24 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
13:43:35 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.

... and some 76 minutes ...

13:43:35 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
14:25:10 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.

... and some 42 minutes ...

14:25:10 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
14:25:20 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.
14:25:20 [PostBuildScript] - [ERROR] An error occured during post-build processing.
14:25:32 org.jenkinsci.plugins.postbuildscript.PostBuildScriptException: java.lang.InterruptedException

and this is me, taking that job out back. It probably would still be
running, holding back retriggers (of which 7 have since passed
successfully).

While all of this was going on, https://status.linuxfoundation.org/
shows OpenDaylight infra to be happy as a clam the last 24 hours.

Something is seriously not adding up here and it is Not Fun[*].

Regards,
Robert

[*] All of this delayed Phosphorus CSIT results by ~10 hours, i.e. no
new data during morning CET.


On 21/07/2021 22:22, Project Services wrote:
—-—-—-—
—-—-—-—
Reply above this line.

Hello *Robert Varga*,

*Eric Ball* has added a comment on your request *IT-22529*
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529?sda_source=notification-email>:

   _The resource usage is currently low, so I was able to successfully
   re-run the ovsdb job. I'm re-running the openflowplugin job now.

   I'll also submit a request to Vexxhost to expand or remove the
   memory cap. We have a limit to the total number of instances active
   at once, which should keep our resource usage from hitting any of
   the usage caps. But it seems that the memory cap doesn't take into
   account the ram used by stacks dynamically spun up by the jobs, so a
   large number of those jobs running concurrently can still have this
   issue._

You may reply to their comment *here
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529?sda_source=notification-email>*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello *Robert Varga*,

*System Administrator* changed the status of your request *IT-22529
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529?sda_source=notification-email>*
to *Waiting for customer*.

View request
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529?sda_source=notification-email>
· Turn off this request's notifications
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529/unsubscribe?jwt=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJxc2giOiI0Nzc2OWVjZGY5OTNhYzM4ZjczYTNlMWZhNTY0YWViOGZmODM0ZjYzZWYyZjEzMjUzMTQ1NjU0OTg5ZGYwMTMyIiwiaXNzIjoic2VydmljZWRlc2stand0LXRva2VuLWlzc3VlciIsImNvbnRleHQiOnsidXNlciI6InJvdmFyZ2EiLCJpc3N1ZSI6IklULTIyNTI5In0sImV4cCI6MTYyOTMxODEwNCwiaWF0IjoxNjI2ODk4OTA0fQ.Dw61-8vZTZJFaz5psnA6RauRWMALf-ctSJIQun61XwY>


This is shared with ODL and Robert Varga.

Help Center, powered by Jira Service Desk
<https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk/powered-by?utm_medium=email&utm_source=service-desk_email-notification_server&utm_campaign=service-desk_email-notification_server>,
sent you this message.







Re: IT-22529 Vexxhost stack instantiation failed

Robert Varga
 

So this again is interplay between CSIT, Vexxhost, openstack and us.

There were wide-scale Jenkins problems during past 24 hours, as for example:

1.
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-distribution-test-silicon/390/
spent 12 hours waiting in the queue. This job normally executes within
90 minutes.

2.
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/distribution/job/integration-distribution-test-aluminium/507/
has 2 new failures in three-node scenarios

3.
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/distribution/job/distribution-merge-managed-aluminium/4928/
took 13 hours to build.
It usually completes in 20 minutes.

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/distribution/job/distribution-merge-managed-aluminium/4928/console
reveals this:

01:03:35 -----END_OF_BUILD-----
This is after end of build, i.e. post-build actions which the ODL
community has no way of affecting.

01:03:35 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
12:21:28 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.
i.e. it took 11 hours and 18 minutes...

12:21:28 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
12:26:24 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.
... then 5 minutes ...

12:26:24 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
13:43:35 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.
... and some 76 minutes ...

13:43:35 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
14:25:10 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.
... and some 42 minutes ...

14:25:10 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
14:25:20 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.
14:25:20 [PostBuildScript] - [ERROR] An error occured during post-build processing.
14:25:32 org.jenkinsci.plugins.postbuildscript.PostBuildScriptException: java.lang.InterruptedException
and this is me, taking that job out back. It probably would still be
running, holding back retriggers (of which 7 have since passed
successfully).

While all of this was going on, https://status.linuxfoundation.org/
shows OpenDaylight infra to be happy as a clam the last 24 hours.

Something is seriously not adding up here and it is Not Fun[*].

Regards,
Robert

[*] All of this delayed Phosphorus CSIT results by ~10 hours, i.e. no
new data during morning CET.


On 21/07/2021 22:22, Project Services wrote:
—-—-—-—
—-—-—-—
Reply above this line.

Hello *Robert Varga*,

*Eric Ball* has added a comment on your request *IT-22529*
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529?sda_source=notification-email>:

_The resource usage is currently low, so I was able to successfully
re-run the ovsdb job. I'm re-running the openflowplugin job now.

I'll also submit a request to Vexxhost to expand or remove the
memory cap. We have a limit to the total number of instances active
at once, which should keep our resource usage from hitting any of
the usage caps. But it seems that the memory cap doesn't take into
account the ram used by stacks dynamically spun up by the jobs, so a
large number of those jobs running concurrently can still have this
issue._

You may reply to their comment *here
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529?sda_source=notification-email>*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello *Robert Varga*,

*System Administrator* changed the status of your request *IT-22529
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529?sda_source=notification-email>*
to *Waiting for customer*.

View request
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529?sda_source=notification-email>
· Turn off this request's notifications
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529/unsubscribe?jwt=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJxc2giOiI0Nzc2OWVjZGY5OTNhYzM4ZjczYTNlMWZhNTY0YWViOGZmODM0ZjYzZWYyZjEzMjUzMTQ1NjU0OTg5ZGYwMTMyIiwiaXNzIjoic2VydmljZWRlc2stand0LXRva2VuLWlzc3VlciIsImNvbnRleHQiOnsidXNlciI6InJvdmFyZ2EiLCJpc3N1ZSI6IklULTIyNTI5In0sImV4cCI6MTYyOTMxODEwNCwiaWF0IjoxNjI2ODk4OTA0fQ.Dw61-8vZTZJFaz5psnA6RauRWMALf-ctSJIQun61XwY>


This is shared with ODL and Robert Varga.

Help Center, powered by Jira Service Desk
<https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk/powered-by?utm_medium=email&utm_source=service-desk_email-notification_server&utm_campaign=service-desk_email-notification_server>,
sent you this message.


Re: Update on Phosphorus (21.09) release

Robert Varga
 

On 13/07/2021 15:49, Robert Varga wrote:
On 06/07/2021 18:08, Robert Varga wrote:
Hello everyone,

here is a quick update on the long-overdue MRI version bump and overall
Phosphorus release status.

As of now, all MRI projects have been integrated into autorelease and
int/dist -- i.e. karaf-0.15.0-SNAPSHOT contains odlparent-9.0.2 et al.
and this fact is reflected here:
https://docs.opendaylight.org/projects/integration-distribution/en/latest/platform-versions.html

Also tonight's autorelease-release-phosphorus (expected #131) should
carry all the changes, hence we should have some good data on CSIT
health tomorrow.
Alright, so the health is almost okay, except three things so far:

1) BGPCEP is not being treated as MRI project by tests, which should be
fixed via https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/integration/test/+/96877

2) There seems to be some amount of breakage around Entity Ownership
shard no longer being present, which should be fixed via
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/integration/test/+/96879

3) Old restconf has a porting bug,
https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/NETCONF-790, which will need
another version bump to fix
This batch of failures should now be addressed, let's see how that
reflects in the next CSIT run.

Regards,
Robert


Silicon Code Freeze for SR2

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Hello TSC and all

We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday July 19th

Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release branch after code freezes

Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Thanks

ps. Release schedule and checklist for your reference





Thanks


Re: [release] Update on Phosphorus (21.09) release

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hi Robert

As discussed at the TSC meeting, there were a couple of problems.
First failures are due to recurrent Jenkins minions connectivity issues that make the new URLs you added failed,
although they are perfectly valid.
I simply ignored them in the docs/conf.py file.

The others issues are due to the new spellchecker profile I added last months.
They are now all fixed and the change passed the gate.
More details in the Gerrit change comments.

Hope this helps
BR
Guillaume

-----Message d'origine-----
De : release@... [mailto:release@...] De la part de Robert Varga
Envoyé : lundi 12 juillet 2021 17:54
À : release@...
Cc : tsc@...
Objet : Re: [release] Update on Phosphorus (21.09) release

On 06/07/2021 18:08, Robert Varga wrote:
Hello everyone,
[snip]

The only outstanding patch now is the documentation, which I have
started on here: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/96791
but it still needs a lot more content. I expect that to land in the
next day or two as I am trying to align the content across both
platform and non-platform projects.
This patch is ready, except for some reason tox fails to verify it -- and I cannot get any reasonable explanation as to why :(

Regards,
Robert


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: MRI update for Silicon SR2

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Ok, thanks for the update. 

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 7:18 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 12/07/2021 22:09, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
> Thanks Robert. If that's the case, then I could probably announce the
> Silicon code freeze this week ( tomorrow maybe ), pick a RC next week
> and then release on 7/27th week. Please let me know if that works for you

Works for me, with a slight skew -- the patches are merged just now, so
we'll see tomorrow how CSIT is doing.

Regards,
Robert


Re: MRI update for Silicon SR2

Robert Varga
 

On 12/07/2021 22:09, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Thanks Robert. If that's the case, then I could probably announce the
Silicon code freeze this week ( tomorrow maybe ), pick a RC next week
and then release on 7/27th week. Please let me know if that works for you
Works for me, with a slight skew -- the patches are merged just now, so
we'll see tomorrow how CSIT is doing.

Regards,
Robert


Re: Update on Phosphorus (21.09) release

Robert Varga
 

On 06/07/2021 18:08, Robert Varga wrote:
Hello everyone,

here is a quick update on the long-overdue MRI version bump and overall
Phosphorus release status.

As of now, all MRI projects have been integrated into autorelease and
int/dist -- i.e. karaf-0.15.0-SNAPSHOT contains odlparent-9.0.2 et al.
and this fact is reflected here:
https://docs.opendaylight.org/projects/integration-distribution/en/latest/platform-versions.html

Also tonight's autorelease-release-phosphorus (expected #131) should
carry all the changes, hence we should have some good data on CSIT
health tomorrow.
Alright, so the health is almost okay, except three things so far:

1) BGPCEP is not being treated as MRI project by tests, which should be
fixed via https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/integration/test/+/96877

2) There seems to be some amount of breakage around Entity Ownership
shard no longer being present, which should be fixed via
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/integration/test/+/96879

3) Old restconf has a porting bug,
https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/NETCONF-790, which will need
another version bump to fix

Regards,
Robert


Re: MRI update for Silicon SR2

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Thanks Robert. If that's the case, then I could probably announce the Silicon code freeze this week ( tomorrow maybe ), pick a RC next week and then release on 7/27th week. Please let me know if that works for you

Daniel de la Rosa
Release Manager



Daniel de la Rosa

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 7:09 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
Hello everyone,

Silicon SR2 is scheduled to be release on July 27th, 2021. There are a
number of important upgrades and bug fixes we want roll out for
Release-Integrated projects.

All of the MRI projects have been released and the patches to adopt them
are here: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:mri-silicon-sr2

I have requested supercommitter rights here:
https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-22427
and will merge up the patches once that is granted.

Regards,
Robert





Re: Update on Phosphorus (21.09) release

Robert Varga
 

On 06/07/2021 18:08, Robert Varga wrote:
Hello everyone,
[snip]

The only outstanding patch now is the documentation, which I have
started on here: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/96791 but
it still needs a lot more content. I expect that to land in the next day
or two as I am trying to align the content across both platform and
non-platform projects.
This patch is ready, except for some reason tox fails to verify it --
and I cannot get any reasonable explanation as to why :(

Regards,
Robert


MRI update for Silicon SR2

Robert Varga
 

Hello everyone,

Silicon SR2 is scheduled to be release on July 27th, 2021. There are a
number of important upgrades and bug fixes we want roll out for
Release-Integrated projects.

All of the MRI projects have been released and the patches to adopt them
are here: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:mri-silicon-sr2

I have requested supercommitter rights here:
https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-22427
and will merge up the patches once that is granted.

Regards,
Robert


TSC Meeting for July 8 , 2021 at 10 pm Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

 Next TSC meeting is July 8, 2021 at 10 pm Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/nCUF

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

Best Regards
Guillaume

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Update on Phosphorus (21.09) release

Robert Varga
 

Hello everyone,

here is a quick update on the long-overdue MRI version bump and overall
Phosphorus release status.

As of now, all MRI projects have been integrated into autorelease and
int/dist -- i.e. karaf-0.15.0-SNAPSHOT contains odlparent-9.0.2 et al.
and this fact is reflected here:
https://docs.opendaylight.org/projects/integration-distribution/en/latest/platform-versions.html

Also tonight's autorelease-release-phosphorus (expected #131) should
carry all the changes, hence we should have some good data on CSIT
health tomorrow.

The patch series for the upgrade is available here:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:phosphorus-mri

The only outstanding patch now is the documentation, which I have
started on here: https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/96791 but
it still needs a lot more content. I expect that to land in the next day
or two as I am trying to align the content across both platform and
non-platform projects.

Regards,
Robert


TSC Meeting for July 1st, 2021 at 9 am Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

 

Next TSC meeting is July 1st, 2021 at 9 am Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

 

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/fiUF

 

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

 

Best Regards
Guillaume

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


TSC Meeting for June 24 , 2021 at 10 pm Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

 Next TSC meeting is June 24, 2021 at 10 pm Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/MSUF

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

Best Regards
Guillaume

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: [release] [OpenDaylight TSC] Decommision SonarQube service (sonar.opendaylight.org)

Anil Belur
 

Hello Robert:

Please confirm if you had a chance to test the sonarcube backup provided earlier. It's been a while sonar cube service has been idle and needs to be decommissioned ASAP, since we have migrated to sonarcloud.io

LF would be able to keep the sonarcube service running for another week until 30/June/2021 after which the service would be decommissioned. I would like to get your confirmation beforehand.

Please let me know if we can proceed with removing the service.

Cheers,
Anil

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 6:15 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 28/04/2021 01:27, Anil Belur wrote:
> Hi Robert:

Hey Anil,

> There does not seem to be a way to export the reports for SonarCube past
> scans, since this is not available/supported. However, we can export the
> SonarCube DB (which includes the conf, extensions, DB), so that anyone
> can bring up a SonarCube instance and import the DB to view the past
> scan/reports.

Yes, a database export is what I was asking for, sorry for not being
clear :)

Thanks,
Robert


Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Aluminium SR4 release status

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Noted with thanks. We just need to update stable/aluminium downloads section


and we will be good to go. 

Thank you all 


On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 6:37 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:


On Jun 20, 2021, at 5:15 PM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Thank you. @Luis Gomez I think we are ready to move forward with Aluminium SR4 official distribution



On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 6:02 AM <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Hello

 

Thanks for having unlocked the branch.

I took care of merging the pending changes and of staging TPCE.

Bala just managed to merge the release (2.4.0).

 

I think everything is fine.

Please let us know if you see any problem.

 

Best Regards

Guillaume

 

 

De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...]
Envoyé : jeudi 17 juin 2021 18:40
À : LAMBERT Guillaume INNOV/NET; Anil Belur
Cc : 'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...); TSC; Release; Casey Cain; Andrew Grimberg; navid.ghazisaidi@...; BETOULE Christophe INNOV/NET; BATHULA, BALAGANGADHAR G (bb4341@...)
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Aluminium SR4 release status

 

@Anil Belur  please unlock Aluminium branch ASAP, so we can move forward with releasing SM projects/Transport PCE

 

Thanks & Regards

 

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 1:28 AM <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Hello

 

As noticed by Christophe, it seems that transportpce stable/aluminium branch is still locked this morning.

We can not perform the latest actions required such as merging odlparent and mdsal version bumps

until the branch is unlocked or that someone merges the relation chain pushed by Christophe.

 

 

Best Regards

Guillaume

 

De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...]
Envoyé : jeudi 10 juin 2021 07:29
À : Anil Belur; LAMBERT Guillaume INNOV/NET
Cc : 'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...); TSC; Release; Casey Cain; Andrew Grimberg; navid.ghazisaidi@...
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Aluminium SR4 release status

 

Thanks Anil. Guillaume, please let us when TransportPCE plans to release in Aluminium SR4

 

Daniel de la Rosa

ODL Release Manager

 

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 2:50 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hello All,

OpenDaylight Aluminium SR4 version bump is complete and the staging repository is been promoted. The 'stable/aluminum' branch is locked and ready for development.


Pending activities that need to be completed for the release:
1. Self-managed projects release of Aluminum SR4.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - to be merged CR [1.]
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html
[1.] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/96491

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.
 
This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Aluminium SR4 release status

Luis Gomez
 

On Jun 20, 2021, at 5:15 PM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Thank you. @Luis Gomez I think we are ready to move forward with Aluminium SR4 official distribution



On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 6:02 AM <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Hello

 

Thanks for having unlocked the branch.

I took care of merging the pending changes and of staging TPCE.

Bala just managed to merge the release (2.4.0).

 

I think everything is fine.

Please let us know if you see any problem.

 

Best Regards

Guillaume

 

 

De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...]
Envoyé : jeudi 17 juin 2021 18:40
À : LAMBERT Guillaume INNOV/NET; Anil Belur
Cc : 'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...); TSC; Release; Casey Cain; Andrew Grimberg; navid.ghazisaidi@...; BETOULE Christophe INNOV/NET; BATHULA, BALAGANGADHAR G (bb4341@...)
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Aluminium SR4 release status

 

@Anil Belur  please unlock Aluminium branch ASAP, so we can move forward with releasing SM projects/Transport PCE

 

Thanks & Regards

 

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 1:28 AM <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Hello

 

As noticed by Christophe, it seems that transportpce stable/aluminium branch is still locked this morning.

We can not perform the latest actions required such as merging odlparent and mdsal version bumps

until the branch is unlocked or that someone merges the relation chain pushed by Christophe.

 

 

Best Regards

Guillaume

 

De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...]
Envoyé : jeudi 10 juin 2021 07:29
À : Anil Belur; LAMBERT Guillaume INNOV/NET
Cc : 'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...); TSC; Release; Casey Cain; Andrew Grimberg; navid.ghazisaidi@...
Objet : Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Aluminium SR4 release status

 

Thanks Anil. Guillaume, please let us when TransportPCE plans to release in Aluminium SR4

 

Daniel de la Rosa

ODL Release Manager

 

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 2:50 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hello All,

OpenDaylight Aluminium SR4 version bump is complete and the staging repository is been promoted. The 'stable/aluminum' branch is locked and ready for development.


Pending activities that need to be completed for the release:
1. Self-managed projects release of Aluminum SR4.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - to be merged CR [1.]
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html
[1.] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/96491

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.
 
This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.

521 - 540 of 14296