Date   

TSC Meeting for August 12, 2021 at 9 am Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 


Hello OpenDaylight Community,


Next TSC meeting is August 12, 2021 at 9 am Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

 

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

Best Regards
Guillaume

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: [release] Silicon Code Freeze for SR2

Robert Varga
 

On 11/08/2021 00:11, Robert Varga wrote:
On 10/08/2021 18:43, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Hello Robert

Ok let me know
Okay, so I have a pretty good idea as to what is going on with RESTCONF.

There actually are two problems based on comparison of current silicon
an current phosphorus -- both of which are failing in the same test
suite, but at different steps.

What Silicon is seeing is this:

https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/301/robot-plugin/log.html.gz#s1-s6-s1-t2-k3
[snip]

This is tracked here: https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/NETCONF-800
This has turned out to be a missed forward-port of a fix from Aluminium
and has now been resolved.

What Phosphorus is seeing is a few steps down:
[snip]

This is tracked here: https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/NETCONF-801
This turned out to be a Phosphorus-only regression and has been resolved.

We need to treat both as regressions. I am also tracking three further
fixes which are nice to have in Si SR2:

https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/MDSAL-677
https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/CONTROLLER-1986
https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/NETCONF-799
and also

https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/MDSAL-679
https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/NETCONF-802

I am now in process of rolling out mdsal/controller/aaa/netconf and
getting them integrated into stable/silicon.

Regards,
Robert

Regards,
Robert


Thanks 

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 10:38 AM Robert Varga <nite@...
<mailto:nite@...>> wrote:

Hello Daniel,

I am still working through my post-vacation mailbox and review. It seems
that aside from this regression we have a few issues that would be nice
to address in SR2.

I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Regards,
Robert

On 09/08/2021 17:43, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
> Robert. Looks like you fixed some netconf issues recently so are we
> ready to vote on the latest silicon AR as a RC for SR2?
>
> Thanks 
>
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 9:16 AM Daniel de la Rosa via
> lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
<http://lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>>
> <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>
> <mailto:gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>>> wrote:
>
>     As we agree, @Venkatrangan Govindarajan
>     <mailto:gvrangan@... <mailto:gvrangan@...>> is
going to review the netconf issues,
>     even they dont seem to be SS.. @Robert Varga
<mailto:nite@... <mailto:nite@...>> 
>     please let us know if you are ok with that or prefer to pick a RC
>     for SR2 now
>
>     Thank you all
>
>     On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 9:56 PM Venkatrangan Govindarajan
>     <gvrangan@... <mailto:gvrangan@...>
<mailto:gvrangan@... <mailto:gvrangan@...>>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Daniel,
>
>           The Netconf test failures in the rfc8040 suite seems to be a
>         regression, when I tested the GET of the notification streams
>         and listing seem to fail.
>           But the notifications seem toeb getting delivered when the
>         datastore changes. In my opinion, Silicon SR1 can be released
>         with this bug mentioned in release notes.
>           I can work on the bug.
>            
>
>         வெள்., 23 ஜூலை, 2021, முற்பகல் 10:59 அன்று, Daniel de la Rosa
>         <ddelarosa0707@... <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>
<mailto:ddelarosa0707@... <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>>>
எழுதியது:
>
>             Rangan, as we agree, you will review this MRI
regression for
>             Netconf
>
>           
 https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/>
>           
 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/>>
>
>             and maybe Robert can check this one for controller
>
>           
 https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/>
>           
 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/>>
>
>             if these are not SS, we can move forward with the TSC vote
>             for Silicon SR2 and its release'
>
>             Thanks
>
>             On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:13 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
>             lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
<http://lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>>
>             <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>
>             <mailto:gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>>> wrote:
>
>                 Trying again with the lists
>
>                 On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 1:59 PM Daniel de la Rosa
>                 <ddelarosa0707@...
<mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>
>                 <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...
<mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>>> wrote:
>
>                     Thanks Luis  @Robert Varga <mailto:nite@...
<mailto:nite@...>>  lets
>                     review on today's TSC
>
>                     On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 8:31 AM Luis Gomez
>                     <ecelgp@... <mailto:ecelgp@...>
<mailto:ecelgp@... <mailto:ecelgp@...>>> wrote:
>
>                         Hi Daniel,
>
>                         Looking at the MRI weekly CSIT jobs, I see
>                         couple of regressions in Silicon:
>
>                       
 https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/>
>                       
 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/>>
>                       
 https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/>
>                       
 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/>>
>
>                         Not sure if this blocks the release or not, I
>                         guess Kernel folks can tell.
>
>                         BR/Luis
>
>
>>                         On Jul 16, 2021, at 9:33 AM, Daniel de la
Rosa
>>                         <ddelarosa0707@...
<mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>
>>                         <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...
<mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>>> wrote:
>>
>>                         Hello TSC and all
>>
>>                         We are going to code freeze Silicon for all
>>                         Managed Projects ( cut and lock release
>>                         branches ) on Monday July 19th
>>
>>                         Please remember that we only allow
blocker bug
>>                         fixes in release branch after code freezes
>>
>>                         Daniel de la Rosa
>>                         ODL Release Manager
>>
>>                         Thanks
>>
>>                         ps. Release schedule and checklist for
>>                         your reference
>>
>>                       
 https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR2+Release+Checklist
<https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR2+Release+Checklist>
>>                       
 <https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR2+Release+Checklist
<https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR2+Release+Checklist>>
>>
>>                       
 https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html
<https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html>
>>                       
 <https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html
<https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html>>
>>
>>
>>
>>                         Thanks
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>         --
>         Venkatrangan Govindarajan
>         ( When there is no wind...Row )
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Re: [release] Silicon Code Freeze for SR2

Robert Varga
 

On 10/08/2021 18:43, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Hello Robert

Ok let me know
Okay, so I have a pretty good idea as to what is going on with RESTCONF.

There actually are two problems based on comparison of current silicon
an current phosphorus -- both of which are failing in the same test
suite, but at different steps.

What Silicon is seeing is this:

https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/301/robot-plugin/log.html.gz#s1-s6-s1-t2-k3

i.e. ODL rejects the request because it encounters a parsing failure
while trying to update the datastore. I think this was broken by
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/netconf/+/83284.

This failure is not present in Phosphorus, as I noticed this weirdness
and eliminated the call to the source of the problem in
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/netconf/+/96268. Unfortunately
that patch needs to be backported carefully, as it did a number of
things that is not fair in a backport. This is tracked here:
https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/NETCONF-800


What Phosphorus is seeing is a few steps down:

https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-phosphorus/24/robot-plugin/log.html.gz#s1-s6-s1-t4-k5

this boils down to ODL reporting 404 from here:

https://github.com/opendaylight/netconf/blob/master/restconf/restconf-nb-rfc8040/src/main/java/org/opendaylight/restconf/nb/rfc8040/streams/WebSocketInitializer.java#L123

and seems to be related to how
https://github.com/opendaylight/netconf/blob/3212d561be73b43a9032db9cfe5045a2832ede2f/restconf/restconf-nb-rfc8040/src/main/java/org/opendaylight/restconf/nb/rfc8040/streams/listeners/ListenersBroker.java#L340
processes

/rests/notif/data-change-event-subscription/opendaylight-inventory:nodes/datastore=CONFIGURATION/scope=BASE
This is tracked here: https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/NETCONF-801

We need to treat both as regressions. I am also tracking three further
fixes which are nice to have in Si SR2:

https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/MDSAL-677
https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/CONTROLLER-1986
https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/NETCONF-799

Regards,
Robert


Thanks 

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 10:38 AM Robert Varga <nite@...
<mailto:nite@...>> wrote:

Hello Daniel,

I am still working through my post-vacation mailbox and review. It seems
that aside from this regression we have a few issues that would be nice
to address in SR2.

I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Regards,
Robert

On 09/08/2021 17:43, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
> Robert. Looks like you fixed some netconf issues recently so are we
> ready to vote on the latest silicon AR as a RC for SR2?
>
> Thanks 
>
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 9:16 AM Daniel de la Rosa via
> lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
<http://lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>>
> <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>
> <mailto:gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>>> wrote:
>
>     As we agree, @Venkatrangan Govindarajan
>     <mailto:gvrangan@... <mailto:gvrangan@...>> is
going to review the netconf issues,
>     even they dont seem to be SS.. @Robert Varga
<mailto:nite@... <mailto:nite@...>> 
>     please let us know if you are ok with that or prefer to pick a RC
>     for SR2 now
>
>     Thank you all
>
>     On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 9:56 PM Venkatrangan Govindarajan
>     <gvrangan@... <mailto:gvrangan@...>
<mailto:gvrangan@... <mailto:gvrangan@...>>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Daniel,
>
>           The Netconf test failures in the rfc8040 suite seems to be a
>         regression, when I tested the GET of the notification streams
>         and listing seem to fail.
>           But the notifications seem toeb getting delivered when the
>         datastore changes. In my opinion, Silicon SR1 can be released
>         with this bug mentioned in release notes.
>           I can work on the bug.
>            
>
>         வெள்., 23 ஜூலை, 2021, முற்பகல் 10:59 அன்று, Daniel de la Rosa
>         <ddelarosa0707@... <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>
<mailto:ddelarosa0707@... <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>>>
எழுதியது:
>
>             Rangan, as we agree, you will review this MRI
regression for
>             Netconf
>
>           
 https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/>
>           
 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/>>
>
>             and maybe Robert can check this one for controller
>
>           
 https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/>
>           
 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/>>
>
>             if these are not SS, we can move forward with the TSC vote
>             for Silicon SR2 and its release'
>
>             Thanks
>
>             On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:13 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
>             lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
<http://lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>>
>             <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>
>             <mailto:gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>>> wrote:
>
>                 Trying again with the lists
>
>                 On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 1:59 PM Daniel de la Rosa
>                 <ddelarosa0707@...
<mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>
>                 <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...
<mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>>> wrote:
>
>                     Thanks Luis  @Robert Varga <mailto:nite@...
<mailto:nite@...>>  lets
>                     review on today's TSC
>
>                     On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 8:31 AM Luis Gomez
>                     <ecelgp@... <mailto:ecelgp@...>
<mailto:ecelgp@... <mailto:ecelgp@...>>> wrote:
>
>                         Hi Daniel,
>
>                         Looking at the MRI weekly CSIT jobs, I see
>                         couple of regressions in Silicon:
>
>                       
 https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/>
>                       
 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/>>
>                       
 https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/>
>                       
 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/>>
>
>                         Not sure if this blocks the release or not, I
>                         guess Kernel folks can tell.
>
>                         BR/Luis
>
>
>>                         On Jul 16, 2021, at 9:33 AM, Daniel de la
Rosa
>>                         <ddelarosa0707@...
<mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>
>>                         <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...
<mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>>> wrote:
>>
>>                         Hello TSC and all
>>
>>                         We are going to code freeze Silicon for all
>>                         Managed Projects ( cut and lock release
>>                         branches ) on Monday July 19th
>>
>>                         Please remember that we only allow
blocker bug
>>                         fixes in release branch after code freezes
>>
>>                         Daniel de la Rosa
>>                         ODL Release Manager
>>
>>                         Thanks
>>
>>                         ps. Release schedule and checklist for
>>                         your reference
>>
>>                       
 https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR2+Release+Checklist
<https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR2+Release+Checklist>
>>                       
 <https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR2+Release+Checklist
<https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR2+Release+Checklist>>
>>
>>                       
 https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html
<https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html>
>>                       
 <https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html
<https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html>>
>>
>>
>>
>>                         Thanks
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>         --
>         Venkatrangan Govindarajan
>         ( When there is no wind...Row )
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Re: [release] Silicon Code Freeze for SR2

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Hello Robert

Ok let me know 

Thanks 

On Mon, Aug 9, 2021 at 10:38 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
Hello Daniel,

I am still working through my post-vacation mailbox and review. It seems
that aside from this regression we have a few issues that would be nice
to address in SR2.

I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Regards,
Robert

On 09/08/2021 17:43, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
> Robert. Looks like you fixed some netconf issues recently so are we
> ready to vote on the latest silicon AR as a RC for SR2?
>
> Thanks 
>
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 9:16 AM Daniel de la Rosa via
> lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
> <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
> <mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:
>
>     As we agree, @Venkatrangan Govindarajan
>     <mailto:gvrangan@...> is going to review the netconf issues,
>     even they dont seem to be SS.. @Robert Varga <mailto:nite@...
>     please let us know if you are ok with that or prefer to pick a RC
>     for SR2 now
>
>     Thank you all
>
>     On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 9:56 PM Venkatrangan Govindarajan
>     <gvrangan@... <mailto:gvrangan@...>> wrote:
>
>         Hi Daniel,
>
>           The Netconf test failures in the rfc8040 suite seems to be a
>         regression, when I tested the GET of the notification streams
>         and listing seem to fail.
>           But the notifications seem toeb getting delivered when the
>         datastore changes. In my opinion, Silicon SR1 can be released
>         with this bug mentioned in release notes.
>           I can work on the bug.
>            
>
>         வெள்., 23 ஜூலை, 2021, முற்பகல் 10:59 அன்று, Daniel de la Rosa
>         <ddelarosa0707@... <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>> எழுதியது:
>
>             Rangan, as we agree, you will review this MRI regression for
>             Netconf
>
>             https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/
>             <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/>
>
>             and maybe Robert can check this one for controller
>
>             https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/
>             <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/>
>
>             if these are not SS, we can move forward with the TSC vote
>             for Silicon SR2 and its release'
>
>             Thanks
>
>             On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:13 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
>             lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
>             <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
>             <mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:
>
>                 Trying again with the lists
>
>                 On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 1:59 PM Daniel de la Rosa
>                 <ddelarosa0707@...
>                 <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>> wrote:
>
>                     Thanks Luis  @Robert Varga <mailto:nite@...>  lets
>                     review on today's TSC
>
>                     On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 8:31 AM Luis Gomez
>                     <ecelgp@... <mailto:ecelgp@...>> wrote:
>
>                         Hi Daniel,
>
>                         Looking at the MRI weekly CSIT jobs, I see
>                         couple of regressions in Silicon:
>
>                         https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/
>                         <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/>
>                         https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/
>                         <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/>
>
>                         Not sure if this blocks the release or not, I
>                         guess Kernel folks can tell.
>
>                         BR/Luis
>
>
>>                         On Jul 16, 2021, at 9:33 AM, Daniel de la Rosa
>>                         <ddelarosa0707@...
>>                         <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>> wrote:
>>
>>                         Hello TSC and all
>>
>>                         We are going to code freeze Silicon for all
>>                         Managed Projects ( cut and lock release
>>                         branches ) on Monday July 19th
>>
>>                         Please remember that we only allow blocker bug
>>                         fixes in release branch after code freezes
>>
>>                         Daniel de la Rosa
>>                         ODL Release Manager
>>
>>                         Thanks
>>
>>                         ps. Release schedule and checklist for
>>                         your reference
>>
>>                         https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR2+Release+Checklist
>>                         <https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR2+Release+Checklist>
>>
>>                         https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html
>>                         <https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html>
>>
>>
>>
>>                         Thanks
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>         --
>         Venkatrangan Govindarajan
>         ( When there is no wind...Row )
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Re: ODL 5G

Casey Cain
 

Hi, everyone.  I was hoping to discuss this a bit more on the last TSC meeting.  However, I was out sick.  I saw that Luis, Venkatrangan, and Guillaume where interested, depending on some availability.   Jeff also mentioned that he had something that he was working on.

The first thing we should probably have the volunteers work on is the "overview" pieces that they requested, and then answer questions ad-hoc as they are asked.  
We haven't done an updated project overview in quite some time.  Perhaps the best way to approach this is to create a wiki page or an updated slide deck that we can all share and tackle the individual pieces of. 
The question is who wants to talk about each "piece"?  ODL Overview, Security, ONAP, etc…

Please share your thoughts.


Best,
Casey Cain
Senior Technical Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193

Sent via Superhuman


On Mon, Aug 02, 2021 at 11:02 PM, Venkatrangan Govindarajan <gvrangan@...> wrote:
Hi Casey,
 I am willing to participate, Please let me know how to proceed.

Regards,
Venkatrangan G

செவ்., 3 ஆக., 2021, முற்பகல் 2:43 அன்று, Casey Cain <ccain@linuxfoundation.org> எழுதியது:
Hello, everyone. 

Last week on the TSC we discussed engagement with 5G Superblueprint initiative happening more broadly in the LFN.  After the call, the OPS-5G team reached out to me to see if they could schedule a call with some of the ODL subject matter experts within ODL. Initially, they are hoping to arrange for an overview briefing on OpenDaylight, including functionality, security features, and use with ONAP and OvS.  They are looking to transition security enhancements into open source projects, ideally within the Linux Foundation where we have a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement as well as collaboration with industry and academic teams to conduct relevant research in the area.

Do we have some volunteers from the community that can set aside some time to speak to them?  They have availability the week of August 23rd.  I am unsure of everyone's holiday schedule.  Will this be enough time to prepare?

Please let me know,

Best,
Casey Cain
Senior Technical Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193

Sent via Superhuman







--
Venkatrangan Govindarajan
( When there is no wind...Row )


Re: [release] Silicon Code Freeze for SR2

Robert Varga
 

Hello Daniel,

I am still working through my post-vacation mailbox and review. It seems
that aside from this regression we have a few issues that would be nice
to address in SR2.

I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Regards,
Robert

On 09/08/2021 17:43, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Robert. Looks like you fixed some netconf issues recently so are we
ready to vote on the latest silicon AR as a RC for SR2?

Thanks 

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 9:16 AM Daniel de la Rosa via
lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
<ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:

As we agree, @Venkatrangan Govindarajan
<mailto:gvrangan@...> is going to review the netconf issues,
even they dont seem to be SS.. @Robert Varga <mailto:nite@...> 
please let us know if you are ok with that or prefer to pick a RC
for SR2 now

Thank you all

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 9:56 PM Venkatrangan Govindarajan
<gvrangan@... <mailto:gvrangan@...>> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

  The Netconf test failures in the rfc8040 suite seems to be a
regression, when I tested the GET of the notification streams
and listing seem to fail.
  But the notifications seem toeb getting delivered when the
datastore changes. In my opinion, Silicon SR1 can be released
with this bug mentioned in release notes.
  I can work on the bug.
   

வெள்., 23 ஜூலை, 2021, முற்பகல் 10:59 அன்று, Daniel de la Rosa
<ddelarosa0707@... <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>> எழுதியது:

Rangan, as we agree, you will review this MRI regression for
Netconf

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/>

and maybe Robert can check this one for controller

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/>

if these are not SS, we can move forward with the TSC vote
for Silicon SR2 and its release'

Thanks

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:13 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
<ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:

Trying again with the lists

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 1:59 PM Daniel de la Rosa
<ddelarosa0707@...
<mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>> wrote:

Thanks Luis  @Robert Varga <mailto:nite@...>  lets
review on today's TSC

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 8:31 AM Luis Gomez
<ecelgp@... <mailto:ecelgp@...>> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Looking at the MRI weekly CSIT jobs, I see
couple of regressions in Silicon:

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/controller/job/controller-csit-3node-clustering-ask-all-silicon/>
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/netconf/job/netconf-csit-1node-userfeatures-rfc8040-all-silicon/>

Not sure if this blocks the release or not, I
guess Kernel folks can tell.

BR/Luis


On Jul 16, 2021, at 9:33 AM, Daniel de la Rosa
<ddelarosa0707@...
<mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

We are going to code freeze Silicon for all
Managed Projects ( cut and lock release
branches ) on Monday July 19th

Please remember that we only allow blocker bug
fixes in release branch after code freezes

Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Thanks

ps. Release schedule and checklist for
your reference

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR2+Release+Checklist
<https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR2+Release+Checklist>

https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html
<https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html>



Thanks







--
Venkatrangan Govindarajan
( When there is no wind...Row )








Re: [release] Silicon Code Freeze for SR2

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Robert. Looks like you fixed some netconf issues recently so are we ready to vote on the latest silicon AR as a RC for SR2?

Thanks 

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 9:16 AM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
As we agree, @Venkatrangan Govindarajan is going to review the netconf issues, even they dont seem to be SS.. @Robert Varga  please let us know if you are ok with that or prefer to pick a RC for SR2 now

Thank you all

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 9:56 PM Venkatrangan Govindarajan <gvrangan@...> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

  The Netconf test failures in the rfc8040 suite seems to be a regression, when I tested the GET of the notification streams and listing seem to fail.
  But the notifications seem toeb getting delivered when the datastore changes. In my opinion, Silicon SR1 can be released with this bug mentioned in release notes.
  I can work on the bug.
   

வெள்., 23 ஜூலை, 2021, முற்பகல் 10:59 அன்று, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> எழுதியது:
Rangan, as we agree, you will review this MRI regression for Netconf


and maybe Robert can check this one for controller


if these are not SS, we can move forward with the TSC vote for Silicon SR2 and its release'

Thanks

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:13 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Trying again with the lists

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 1:59 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Thanks Luis  @Robert Varga  lets review on today's TSC

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 8:31 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Looking at the MRI weekly CSIT jobs, I see couple of regressions in Silicon:


Not sure if this blocks the release or not, I guess Kernel folks can tell.

BR/Luis


On Jul 16, 2021, at 9:33 AM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday July 19th

Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release branch after code freezes

Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Thanks

ps. Release schedule and checklist for your reference





Thanks









--
Venkatrangan Govindarajan
( When there is no wind...Row )




Regarding migration of Release Plans & Notes

Manish Kumar Barnwal
 

Hello everyone,

We are yet to discuss about the migration of previous Release plans and release notes for our few ongoing projects and archived projects which are still not migrated from the old wiki to the new wiki and Jira. I want to know your views on this, where, and how to proceed with these migrations let me know. Thanks!!

Best Regards,
Manish


Re: Inactive Project List

Anil Belur
 

Hi Manish: 

These projects have no contributions for more than a year (except for the INFO.yaml).
I think it would be good idea to raise a terminal review and archive the projects.

Cheers,
Anil

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 4:56 AM Manish Kumar Barnwal <manishbarnwal725@...> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just found that these projects are inactive, and for one year there's no contribution on these projects. Kindly look into these and let me know if they should go into the archived section.

Here's the list: 
Manish




TSC Meeting for August 5 , 2021 at 10 pm Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

Next TSC meeting is August 5, 2021 at 10 pm Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

 

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

Best Regards
Guillaume

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: ODL 5G

Venkatrangan Govindarajan
 

Hi Casey,
 I am willing to participate, Please let me know how to proceed.

Regards,
Venkatrangan G

செவ்., 3 ஆக., 2021, முற்பகல் 2:43 அன்று, Casey Cain <ccain@...> எழுதியது:

Hello, everyone. 

Last week on the TSC we discussed engagement with 5G Superblueprint initiative happening more broadly in the LFN.  After the call, the OPS-5G team reached out to me to see if they could schedule a call with some of the ODL subject matter experts within ODL. Initially, they are hoping to arrange for an overview briefing on OpenDaylight, including functionality, security features, and use with ONAP and OvS.  They are looking to transition security enhancements into open source projects, ideally within the Linux Foundation where we have a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement as well as collaboration with industry and academic teams to conduct relevant research in the area.

Do we have some volunteers from the community that can set aside some time to speak to them?  They have availability the week of August 23rd.  I am unsure of everyone's holiday schedule.  Will this be enough time to prepare?

Please let me know,

Best,
Casey Cain
Senior Technical Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193

Sent via Superhuman







--
Venkatrangan Govindarajan
( When there is no wind...Row )


ODL 5G

Casey Cain
 

Hello, everyone. 

Last week on the TSC we discussed engagement with 5G Superblueprint initiative happening more broadly in the LFN.  After the call, the OPS-5G team reached out to me to see if they could schedule a call with some of the ODL subject matter experts within ODL. Initially, they are hoping to arrange for an overview briefing on OpenDaylight, including functionality, security features, and use with ONAP and OvS.  They are looking to transition security enhancements into open source projects, ideally within the Linux Foundation where we have a Cooperative Research and Development Agreement as well as collaboration with industry and academic teams to conduct relevant research in the area.

Do we have some volunteers from the community that can set aside some time to speak to them?  They have availability the week of August 23rd.  I am unsure of everyone's holiday schedule.  Will this be enough time to prepare?

Please let me know,

Best,
Casey Cain
Senior Technical Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193

Sent via Superhuman



Inactive Project List

Manish Kumar Barnwal
 

Hello everyone,

I just found that these projects are inactive, and for one year there's no contribution on these projects. Kindly look into these and let me know if they should go into the archived section.

Here's the list: 
Manish


Re: [release] Silicon Code Freeze for SR2

Daniel de la Rosa
 

As we agree, @Venkatrangan Govindarajan is going to review the netconf issues, even they dont seem to be SS.. @Robert Varga  please let us know if you are ok with that or prefer to pick a RC for SR2 now

Thank you all

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 9:56 PM Venkatrangan Govindarajan <gvrangan@...> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

  The Netconf test failures in the rfc8040 suite seems to be a regression, when I tested the GET of the notification streams and listing seem to fail.
  But the notifications seem toeb getting delivered when the datastore changes. In my opinion, Silicon SR1 can be released with this bug mentioned in release notes.
  I can work on the bug.
   

வெள்., 23 ஜூலை, 2021, முற்பகல் 10:59 அன்று, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> எழுதியது:
Rangan, as we agree, you will review this MRI regression for Netconf


and maybe Robert can check this one for controller


if these are not SS, we can move forward with the TSC vote for Silicon SR2 and its release'

Thanks

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:13 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Trying again with the lists

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 1:59 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Thanks Luis  @Robert Varga  lets review on today's TSC

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 8:31 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Looking at the MRI weekly CSIT jobs, I see couple of regressions in Silicon:


Not sure if this blocks the release or not, I guess Kernel folks can tell.

BR/Luis


On Jul 16, 2021, at 9:33 AM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday July 19th

Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release branch after code freezes

Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Thanks

ps. Release schedule and checklist for your reference





Thanks









--
Venkatrangan Govindarajan
( When there is no wind...Row )


Re: [release] Silicon Code Freeze for SR2

Venkatrangan Govindarajan
 

Hi Daniel,

  The Netconf test failures in the rfc8040 suite seems to be a regression, when I tested the GET of the notification streams and listing seem to fail.
  But the notifications seem toeb getting delivered when the datastore changes. In my opinion, Silicon SR1 can be released with this bug mentioned in release notes.
  I can work on the bug.
   

வெள்., 23 ஜூலை, 2021, முற்பகல் 10:59 அன்று, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> எழுதியது:

Rangan, as we agree, you will review this MRI regression for Netconf


and maybe Robert can check this one for controller


if these are not SS, we can move forward with the TSC vote for Silicon SR2 and its release'

Thanks

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:13 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Trying again with the lists

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 1:59 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Thanks Luis  @Robert Varga  lets review on today's TSC

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 8:31 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Looking at the MRI weekly CSIT jobs, I see couple of regressions in Silicon:


Not sure if this blocks the release or not, I guess Kernel folks can tell.

BR/Luis


On Jul 16, 2021, at 9:33 AM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday July 19th

Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release branch after code freezes

Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Thanks

ps. Release schedule and checklist for your reference





Thanks









--
Venkatrangan Govindarajan
( When there is no wind...Row )


Re: [release] Silicon Code Freeze for SR2

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Rangan, as we agree, you will review this MRI regression for Netconf


and maybe Robert can check this one for controller


if these are not SS, we can move forward with the TSC vote for Silicon SR2 and its release'

Thanks

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 10:13 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Trying again with the lists

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 1:59 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Thanks Luis  @Robert Varga  lets review on today's TSC

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 8:31 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Looking at the MRI weekly CSIT jobs, I see couple of regressions in Silicon:


Not sure if this blocks the release or not, I guess Kernel folks can tell.

BR/Luis


On Jul 16, 2021, at 9:33 AM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday July 19th

Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release branch after code freezes

Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Thanks

ps. Release schedule and checklist for your reference





Thanks








Re: [release] Silicon Code Freeze for SR2

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Trying again with the lists


On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 1:59 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Thanks Luis  @Robert Varga  lets review on today's TSC

On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 8:31 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Looking at the MRI weekly CSIT jobs, I see couple of regressions in Silicon:


Not sure if this blocks the release or not, I guess Kernel folks can tell.

BR/Luis


On Jul 16, 2021, at 9:33 AM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday July 19th

Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release branch after code freezes

Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Thanks

ps. Release schedule and checklist for your reference





Thanks





Re: [release] Silicon Code Freeze for SR2

Luis Gomez
 

Hi Daniel,

Looking at the MRI weekly CSIT jobs, I see couple of regressions in Silicon:


Not sure if this blocks the release or not, I guess Kernel folks can tell.

BR/Luis


On Jul 16, 2021, at 9:33 AM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Monday July 19th

Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release branch after code freezes

Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Thanks

ps. Release schedule and checklist for your reference





Thanks





TSC proxy

Luis Gomez
 

Hi TSC colleagues,

I will be on PTO this week and probably next 2 weeks too. This is to inform Daniel de la Rosa will be my proxy in the coming meetings.

BR/Luis


Re: [OpenDaylight Infrastructure] IT-22529 Vexxhost stack instantiation failed

Luis Gomez
 

Couple of comments regarding distribution test duration:

- I saw the netconf scale test can take from 6 to 10 hours so I filled this patch to reduce that time, otherwise we can move it to the weekend like the longevity tests:


- AR Aluminium is still running once a day, should we set this to weekly? AFAIR we did that for the 2nd stable branch in the past.


BR/Luis


On Jul 21, 2021, at 3:46 PM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:

So this again is interplay between CSIT, Vexxhost, openstack and us.

There were wide-scale Jenkins problems during past 24 hours, as for example:

1.
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-distribution-test-silicon/390/
spent 12 hours waiting in the queue. This job normally executes within
90 minutes.

2.
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/distribution/job/integration-distribution-test-aluminium/507/
has 2 new failures in three-node scenarios

3.
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/distribution/job/distribution-merge-managed-aluminium/4928/
took 13 hours to build.
It usually completes in 20 minutes.

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/distribution/job/distribution-merge-managed-aluminium/4928/console
reveals this:

01:03:35 -----END_OF_BUILD-----

This is after end of build, i.e. post-build actions which the ODL
community has no way of affecting.

01:03:35 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
12:21:28 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.

i.e. it took 11 hours and 18 minutes...

12:21:28 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
12:26:24 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.

... then 5 minutes ...

12:26:24 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
13:43:35 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.

... and some 76 minutes ...

13:43:35 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
14:25:10 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.

... and some 42 minutes ...

14:25:10 [JaCoCo plugin] Loading packages..
14:25:20 [JaCoCo plugin] Done.
14:25:20 [PostBuildScript] - [ERROR] An error occured during post-build processing.
14:25:32 org.jenkinsci.plugins.postbuildscript.PostBuildScriptException: java.lang.InterruptedException

and this is me, taking that job out back. It probably would still be
running, holding back retriggers (of which 7 have since passed
successfully).

While all of this was going on, https://status.linuxfoundation.org/
shows OpenDaylight infra to be happy as a clam the last 24 hours.

Something is seriously not adding up here and it is Not Fun[*].

Regards,
Robert

[*] All of this delayed Phosphorus CSIT results by ~10 hours, i.e. no
new data during morning CET.


On 21/07/2021 22:22, Project Services wrote:
—-—-—-—
—-—-—-—
Reply above this line.

Hello *Robert Varga*,

*Eric Ball* has added a comment on your request *IT-22529*
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529?sda_source=notification-email>:

   _The resource usage is currently low, so I was able to successfully
   re-run the ovsdb job. I'm re-running the openflowplugin job now.

   I'll also submit a request to Vexxhost to expand or remove the
   memory cap. We have a limit to the total number of instances active
   at once, which should keep our resource usage from hitting any of
   the usage caps. But it seems that the memory cap doesn't take into
   account the ram used by stacks dynamically spun up by the jobs, so a
   large number of those jobs running concurrently can still have this
   issue._

You may reply to their comment *here
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529?sda_source=notification-email>*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello *Robert Varga*,

*System Administrator* changed the status of your request *IT-22529
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529?sda_source=notification-email>*
to *Waiting for customer*.

View request
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529?sda_source=notification-email>
· Turn off this request's notifications
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/IT-22529/unsubscribe?jwt=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJxc2giOiI0Nzc2OWVjZGY5OTNhYzM4ZjczYTNlMWZhNTY0YWViOGZmODM0ZjYzZWYyZjEzMjUzMTQ1NjU0OTg5ZGYwMTMyIiwiaXNzIjoic2VydmljZWRlc2stand0LXRva2VuLWlzc3VlciIsImNvbnRleHQiOnsidXNlciI6InJvdmFyZ2EiLCJpc3N1ZSI6IklULTIyNTI5In0sImV4cCI6MTYyOTMxODEwNCwiaWF0IjoxNjI2ODk4OTA0fQ.Dw61-8vZTZJFaz5psnA6RauRWMALf-ctSJIQun61XwY>


This is shared with ODL and Robert Varga.

Help Center, powered by Jira Service Desk
<https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk/powered-by?utm_medium=email&utm_source=service-desk_email-notification_server&utm_campaign=service-desk_email-notification_server>,
sent you this message.






521 - 540 of 14313