Date

Re: TransportPCE committers election 2021 poll results

Robert Varga

On 20/05/2021 15:13, Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org wrote:
Hello TSC members

I would like to nominate Balagangadhar Bathula and Christophe Betoule as
new committers in TransportPCE

They have a long story in contributing to transportPCE as you can see in
Gerrit

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/owner:bb4341%2540att.com
<https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/owner:bb4341%2540att.com>

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/owner:christophe.betoule@orange.com <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/owner:christophe.betoule@orange.com>

And both have been accepted by all current committers of the project.
Results of the poll can be seen at this URL
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/9CAF <https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/9CAF>

Here is my +1
+1.

TransportPCE committers election 2021 poll results

Guillaume Lambert

From: <TSC@...> on behalf of Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...>
Date: Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 10:37 PM
To: Casey Cain <ccain@...>
Cc: TSC <TSC@...>, discuss <discuss@...>
Subject: [E] Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] ODL Developer Event topics due 5/14

Here is one:

BR/Luis

On May 13, 2021, at 12:11 PM, Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone

I would like to remind everyone that the Developer & Testing Form topic submission deadline is tomorrow, Friday the 14th of June.  Currently, we do not have any submitted topics.  Please ensure that you submit your proposed topics as soon as possible.

Event Details:

Technical Program Manager / Community Architect

IRC: CaseyLF

WeChat: okaru6

Voice: +1.408.641.0193

Re: ODL Developer Event topics due 5/14

Luis Gomez

On May 13, 2021, at 12:11 PM, Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone

I would like to remind everyone that the Developer & Testing Form topic submission deadline is tomorrow, Friday the 14th of June.  Currently, we do not have any submitted topics.  Please ensure that you submit your proposed topics as soon as possible.

Event Details:

Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193

ODL Developer Event topics due 5/14

Casey Cain

Hello, everyone

I would like to remind everyone that the Developer & Testing Form topic submission deadline is tomorrow, Friday the 14th of June.  Currently, we do not have any submitted topics.  Please ensure that you submit your proposed topics as soon as possible.

Event Details:

Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193

Re: [E] Re: [release] int/pack revival