Date   

int/pack revival

Luis Gomez
 

Hi TSC and other community members,

As discussed in last week TSC call we plan to revive integation/packaging project to start the docker/helm work there.

Since we need TSC approval to revive a project, can we please start a TSC vote here?

Here is my +1

BR/Luis


Re: [release] ODL Helm chart meeting

Luis Gomez
 

Sorry guys, yesterday I had an emergency and I could not attend the meeting. All is fine now, I hope we can finally resume work next week.

As per last TSC call, we need a vote to revive int/pack project in order to use it for docker/helm. Let me start that in another thread.

BR/Luis


On May 7, 2021, at 9:52 AM, Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:

I've updated the meeting to take place on Tuesdays going forward.  :)

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 9:44 AM manoj chokka <cmanoj8@...> wrote:
Tuesday is ok for me too.

BR
Manoj

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 7:38 PM Jeff Hartley <intensifysecurity@...> wrote:
Agreed on Tuesdays.

-Jeff


On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 10:21 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Tuesday is better for me in general.

On May 6, 2021, at 6:28 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

Is the new meeting time (Tuesday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT) going to change for all meetings going forward? 
It's okay for me. Is everyone else ok with this time change from Monday to Tuesday? Please reply here.

Cheers,
Anil

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 2:55 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Anil,

Please move the meeting to Tuesday same time if nobody objects as Monday turns out to be very busy for me.

BR/Luis

On May 3, 2021, at 6:41 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

The last two weeks there was no attendance here, please let us know if the meeting needs to be moved/rescheduled to a diff time that works for everyone.

Cheers,
Anil 

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:59 PM Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:
I've created the meeting.  :)

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 7:34 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hi Luis, 

I'll message Casey to send out a meeting request, if not I'll start a zoom meeting for this week so that we can start the discussions. 

Cheers,
Anil

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:10 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Casey,

Can you please set "Helm Chart" meeting every Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT starting this Monday?

Thanks/Luis







TSC Meeting for May 13 , 2021 at 10 pm Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

 Next TSC meeting is May 13, 2021 at 10 pm Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/BCEF

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

As I will be on PTO and vacation these next days, Daniel in CC gently accepted to be my proxy for this meeting.

Best Regards
Guillaume

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: JSONRPC test plan for Phosphorous and beyond

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Hello Richard 

We just need you to check on the CSIT for the upcoming releases... We have asked you on some jsonrpc issues with Silicon GA


but we didnt get any response. No worries, because we will ask you again for Silicon SR1 :) I'll cc you when the time comes


Thanks 

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 2:53 AM Richard Kosegi <richard.kosegi@...> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

I think I'll be able to support the JSONRPC project in the foreseeable future.

Any specific action is required?

Regards,
Richard

On Fri, 7 May 2021 at 21:54, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Hello Richard and Anton 

We would like to know if you are planning to keep supporting JSONRPC as a managed project and everything that implies, or transition it back to self managed mode. 

Please let us know as soon as possible

Thanks 


Re: [release] Silicon SR1 code freeze

Anil Belur
 

I'm ok with postponing the code freeze. It's better to postpone a release than do additional releases. ;P
The permissions have been reverted now. Cheers 

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 6:28 AM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Fine with me. So Anil Belur, can you pospone code freeze for two days ? 

Thanks 

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 12:42 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 03/05/2021 04:57, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
> Hells TSC and all
>
> Correction. Code freeze will be on May 10th at 10 am pst

Hey everyone,

unfortunately I missed this deadline, sorry.

Overall I have all MRI projects and BGPCEP done, with a notable
exception of NETCONF.

This would mean either not picking up anything of the ~20 patches
pending review in NETCONF -- and I would prefer not to do that, as they
are really things that needs to be backported to Aluminium SR4 as well.

Any objections to a day or two extension to finish this up and roll out
the MRI updates in time for Wednesday night's autorelease?

Thanks,
Robert

>
> Thanks
>
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 10:30 PM Daniel de la Rosa
> <ddelarosa0707@... <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>> wrote:
>
>     Hello TSC and all
>
>     We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects ( cut
>     and lock release branches ) on Thursday May 6th 
>
>     Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release
>     branch after code freezes
>
>     Daniel de la Rosa
>     ODL Release Manager
>
>     Thanks
>
>     ps. Release schedule and checklist for your reference
>
>     https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR1+Release+Checklist
>     <https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR1+Release+Checklist>
>
>     https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html
>     <https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html>
>
>
>
>
>


Re: [release] Silicon SR1 code freeze

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Fine with me. So Anil Belur, can you pospone code freeze for two days ? 

Thanks 

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 12:42 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 03/05/2021 04:57, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
> Hells TSC and all
>
> Correction. Code freeze will be on May 10th at 10 am pst

Hey everyone,

unfortunately I missed this deadline, sorry.

Overall I have all MRI projects and BGPCEP done, with a notable
exception of NETCONF.

This would mean either not picking up anything of the ~20 patches
pending review in NETCONF -- and I would prefer not to do that, as they
are really things that needs to be backported to Aluminium SR4 as well.

Any objections to a day or two extension to finish this up and roll out
the MRI updates in time for Wednesday night's autorelease?

Thanks,
Robert

>
> Thanks
>
> On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 10:30 PM Daniel de la Rosa
> <ddelarosa0707@... <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>> wrote:
>
>     Hello TSC and all
>
>     We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects ( cut
>     and lock release branches ) on Thursday May 6th 
>
>     Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release
>     branch after code freezes
>
>     Daniel de la Rosa
>     ODL Release Manager
>
>     Thanks
>
>     ps. Release schedule and checklist for your reference
>
>     https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR1+Release+Checklist
>     <https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR1+Release+Checklist>
>
>     https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html
>     <https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html>
>
>
>
>
>


Re: [release] Silicon SR1 code freeze

Robert Varga
 

On 03/05/2021 04:57, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Hells TSC and all

Correction. Code freeze will be on May 10th at 10 am pst
Hey everyone,

unfortunately I missed this deadline, sorry.

Overall I have all MRI projects and BGPCEP done, with a notable
exception of NETCONF.

This would mean either not picking up anything of the ~20 patches
pending review in NETCONF -- and I would prefer not to do that, as they
are really things that needs to be backported to Aluminium SR4 as well.

Any objections to a day or two extension to finish this up and roll out
the MRI updates in time for Wednesday night's autorelease?

Thanks,
Robert


Thanks

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 10:30 PM Daniel de la Rosa
<ddelarosa0707@... <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>> wrote:

Hello TSC and all

We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects ( cut
and lock release branches ) on Thursday May 6th 

Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release
branch after code freezes

Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Thanks

ps. Release schedule and checklist for your reference

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR1+Release+Checklist
<https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Silicon+SR1+Release+Checklist>

https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html
<https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/release-schedule.html>





Re: JSONRPC test plan for Phosphorous and beyond

Richard Kosegi <richard.kosegi@...>
 

Hi Daniel,

I think I'll be able to support the JSONRPC project in the foreseeable future.

Any specific action is required?

Regards,
Richard


On Fri, 7 May 2021 at 21:54, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Hello Richard and Anton 

We would like to know if you are planning to keep supporting JSONRPC as a managed project and everything that implies, or transition it back to self managed mode. 

Please let us know as soon as possible

Thanks 


JSONRPC test plan for Phosphorous and beyond

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Hello Richard and Anton 

We would like to know if you are planning to keep supporting JSONRPC as a managed project and everything that implies, or transition it back to self managed mode. 

Please let us know as soon as possible

Thanks 


Re: [release] ODL Helm chart meeting

Casey Cain
 

I've updated the meeting to take place on Tuesdays going forward.  :)

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 9:44 AM manoj chokka <cmanoj8@...> wrote:
Tuesday is ok for me too.

BR
Manoj

On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 7:38 PM Jeff Hartley <intensifysecurity@...> wrote:
Agreed on Tuesdays.

-Jeff


On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 10:21 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Tuesday is better for me in general.

On May 6, 2021, at 6:28 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

Is the new meeting time (Tuesday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT) going to change for all meetings going forward? 
It's okay for me. Is everyone else ok with this time change from Monday to Tuesday? Please reply here.

Cheers,
Anil

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 2:55 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Anil,

Please move the meeting to Tuesday same time if nobody objects as Monday turns out to be very busy for me.

BR/Luis

On May 3, 2021, at 6:41 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

The last two weeks there was no attendance here, please let us know if the meeting needs to be moved/rescheduled to a diff time that works for everyone.

Cheers,
Anil 

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:59 PM Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:
I've created the meeting.  :)

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 7:34 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hi Luis, 

I'll message Casey to send out a meeting request, if not I'll start a zoom meeting for this week so that we can start the discussions. 

Cheers,
Anil

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:10 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Casey,

Can you please set "Helm Chart" meeting every Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT starting this Monday?

Thanks/Luis






Re: [release] ODL Helm chart meeting

manoj chokka
 

Tuesday is ok for me too.

BR
Manoj


On Fri, May 7, 2021 at 7:38 PM Jeff Hartley <intensifysecurity@...> wrote:
Agreed on Tuesdays.

-Jeff


On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 10:21 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Tuesday is better for me in general.

On May 6, 2021, at 6:28 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

Is the new meeting time (Tuesday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT) going to change for all meetings going forward? 
It's okay for me. Is everyone else ok with this time change from Monday to Tuesday? Please reply here.

Cheers,
Anil

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 2:55 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Anil,

Please move the meeting to Tuesday same time if nobody objects as Monday turns out to be very busy for me.

BR/Luis

On May 3, 2021, at 6:41 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

The last two weeks there was no attendance here, please let us know if the meeting needs to be moved/rescheduled to a diff time that works for everyone.

Cheers,
Anil 

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:59 PM Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:
I've created the meeting.  :)

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 7:34 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hi Luis, 

I'll message Casey to send out a meeting request, if not I'll start a zoom meeting for this week so that we can start the discussions. 

Cheers,
Anil

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:10 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Casey,

Can you please set "Helm Chart" meeting every Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT starting this Monday?

Thanks/Luis






Re: [release] ODL Helm chart meeting

J H
 

Agreed on Tuesdays.

-Jeff


On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 10:21 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Tuesday is better for me in general.

On May 6, 2021, at 6:28 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

Is the new meeting time (Tuesday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT) going to change for all meetings going forward? 
It's okay for me. Is everyone else ok with this time change from Monday to Tuesday? Please reply here.

Cheers,
Anil

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 2:55 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Anil,

Please move the meeting to Tuesday same time if nobody objects as Monday turns out to be very busy for me.

BR/Luis

On May 3, 2021, at 6:41 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

The last two weeks there was no attendance here, please let us know if the meeting needs to be moved/rescheduled to a diff time that works for everyone.

Cheers,
Anil 

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:59 PM Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:
I've created the meeting.  :)

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 7:34 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hi Luis, 

I'll message Casey to send out a meeting request, if not I'll start a zoom meeting for this week so that we can start the discussions. 

Cheers,
Anil

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:10 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Casey,

Can you please set "Helm Chart" meeting every Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT starting this Monday?

Thanks/Luis






Re: [release] ODL Helm chart meeting

Luis Gomez
 

Tuesday is better for me in general.

On May 6, 2021, at 6:28 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

Is the new meeting time (Tuesday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT) going to change for all meetings going forward? 
It's okay for me. Is everyone else ok with this time change from Monday to Tuesday? Please reply here.

Cheers,
Anil

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 2:55 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Anil,

Please move the meeting to Tuesday same time if nobody objects as Monday turns out to be very busy for me.

BR/Luis

On May 3, 2021, at 6:41 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

The last two weeks there was no attendance here, please let us know if the meeting needs to be moved/rescheduled to a diff time that works for everyone.

Cheers,
Anil 

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:59 PM Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:
I've created the meeting.  :)

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 7:34 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hi Luis, 

I'll message Casey to send out a meeting request, if not I'll start a zoom meeting for this week so that we can start the discussions. 

Cheers,
Anil

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:10 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Casey,

Can you please set "Helm Chart" meeting every Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT starting this Monday?

Thanks/Luis






Re: [release] ODL Helm chart meeting

Anil Belur
 

Hi Luis, 

Is the new meeting time (Tuesday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT) going to change for all meetings going forward? 
It's okay for me. Is everyone else ok with this time change from Monday to Tuesday? Please reply here.

Cheers,
Anil

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 2:55 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Anil,

Please move the meeting to Tuesday same time if nobody objects as Monday turns out to be very busy for me.

BR/Luis

On May 3, 2021, at 6:41 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

The last two weeks there was no attendance here, please let us know if the meeting needs to be moved/rescheduled to a diff time that works for everyone.

Cheers,
Anil 

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:59 PM Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:
I've created the meeting.  :)

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 7:34 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hi Luis, 

I'll message Casey to send out a meeting request, if not I'll start a zoom meeting for this week so that we can start the discussions. 

Cheers,
Anil

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:10 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Casey,

Can you please set "Helm Chart" meeting every Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT starting this Monday?

Thanks/Luis





Re: [release] ODL Helm chart meeting

Casey Cain
 

Hi, Jeff.

The community calendar may be found here:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=h79himbokq8aaur9led8oc790g%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FLos_Angeles

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 8:04 AM Jeff Hartley <intensifysecurity@...> wrote:
Which group calendar does this appear on?  It's not visible on TSC, release, nor announce.

Thanks;
-Jeff


On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 12:55 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Anil,

Please move the meeting to Tuesday same time if nobody objects as Monday turns out to be very busy for me.

BR/Luis

On May 3, 2021, at 6:41 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

The last two weeks there was no attendance here, please let us know if the meeting needs to be moved/rescheduled to a diff time that works for everyone.

Cheers,
Anil 

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:59 PM Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:
I've created the meeting.  :)

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 7:34 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hi Luis, 

I'll message Casey to send out a meeting request, if not I'll start a zoom meeting for this week so that we can start the discussions. 

Cheers,
Anil

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:10 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Casey,

Can you please set "Helm Chart" meeting every Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT starting this Monday?

Thanks/Luis








Re: [release] ODL Helm chart meeting

J H
 

Which group calendar does this appear on?  It's not visible on TSC, release, nor announce.

Thanks;
-Jeff


On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 12:55 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Anil,

Please move the meeting to Tuesday same time if nobody objects as Monday turns out to be very busy for me.

BR/Luis

On May 3, 2021, at 6:41 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

The last two weeks there was no attendance here, please let us know if the meeting needs to be moved/rescheduled to a diff time that works for everyone.

Cheers,
Anil 

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:59 PM Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:
I've created the meeting.  :)

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 7:34 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hi Luis, 

I'll message Casey to send out a meeting request, if not I'll start a zoom meeting for this week so that we can start the discussions. 

Cheers,
Anil

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:10 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Casey,

Can you please set "Helm Chart" meeting every Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT starting this Monday?

Thanks/Luis








TSC Meeting forMay 6, 2021 at 9 am Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

 

Next TSC meeting is May 6, 2021 at 9 am Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/6iAF

 

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

 

Best Regards
Guillaume

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: [release] ODL Helm chart meeting

Luis Gomez
 

Hi Anil,

Please move the meeting to Tuesday same time if nobody objects as Monday turns out to be very busy for me.

BR/Luis

On May 3, 2021, at 6:41 PM, Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:

Hi Luis, 

The last two weeks there was no attendance here, please let us know if the meeting needs to be moved/rescheduled to a diff time that works for everyone.

Cheers,
Anil 

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:59 PM Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:
I've created the meeting.  :)

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 7:34 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hi Luis, 

I'll message Casey to send out a meeting request, if not I'll start a zoom meeting for this week so that we can start the discussions. 

Cheers,
Anil

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:10 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Casey,

Can you please set "Helm Chart" meeting every Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT starting this Monday?

Thanks/Luis





Re: [release] ODL Helm chart meeting

Anil Belur
 

Hi Luis, 

The last two weeks there was no attendance here, please let us know if the meeting needs to be moved/rescheduled to a diff time that works for everyone.

Cheers,
Anil 


On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:59 PM Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:
I've created the meeting.  :)

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 7:34 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hi Luis, 

I'll message Casey to send out a meeting request, if not I'll start a zoom meeting for this week so that we can start the discussions. 

Cheers,
Anil

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:10 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Casey,

Can you please set "Helm Chart" meeting every Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT starting this Monday?

Thanks/Luis




Re: Silicon SR1 code freeze

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Hells TSC and all

Correction. Code freeze will be on May 10th at 10 am pst 

Thanks

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 10:30 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Hello TSC and all

We are going to code freeze Silicon for all Managed Projects ( cut and lock release branches ) on Thursday May 6th 

Please remember that we only allow blocker bug fixes in release branch after code freezes

Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

Thanks

ps. Release schedule and checklist for your reference


601 - 620 of 14295