Date   

Re: [release] [OpenDaylight TSC] Decommision SonarQube service (sonar.opendaylight.org)

Robert Varga
 

On 28/04/2021 01:27, Anil Belur wrote:
Hi Robert:
Hey Anil,

There does not seem to be a way to export the reports for SonarCube past
scans, since this is not available/supported. However, we can export the
SonarCube DB (which includes the conf, extensions, DB), so that anyone
can bring up a SonarCube instance and import the DB to view the past
scan/reports.
Yes, a database export is what I was asking for, sorry for not being
clear :)

Thanks,
Robert


Re: [release] [OpenDaylight TSC] Decommision SonarQube service (sonar.opendaylight.org)

Anil Belur
 

Hi Robert: 

There does not seem to be a way to export the reports for SonarCube past scans, since this is not available/supported. However, we can export the SonarCube DB (which includes the conf, extensions, DB), so that anyone can bring up a SonarCube instance and import the DB to view the past scan/reports. 

Cheers,
Anil

  


On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 3:52 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 22/04/2021 07:33, Anil Belur wrote:
> Hello team,

Hello,

> SonarQube service [1.] has been transitioned to a cloud-based Sonarcloud
> service [2.]. Since the scans were done during August 2020, the
> SonarQube service [1.] will be decommissioned going forward.

Can we export the data from that instance and have it archived somewhere
reachable, please?

Thanks,
Robert


Re: [integration-dev] [it-infrastructure-alerts][notice] ODL maintenance window at 16:30 Sun, 25 2021 - 18:30 on Sun, 25 Apr 2021 PT

Anil Belur
 


On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 8:14 PM Anil Belur via lists.opendaylight.org <abelur=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
Note: Jenkins jobs python tools install script throws a benign warning:

12:08:59   WARNING: Value for scheme.platlib does not match. Please report this to <https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/9617>
12:08:59   WARNING: Value for scheme.headers does not match. Please report this to <https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/9617>

I'm digging into this further.

The warnings message in the console logs can be ignored since these warnings do not fail the jobs. The workaround is to pin the pip version to the previous release ~= 21.0.1 is not an ideal.
Jenkins sandbox plugins are updated aswell.

Cheers 


Re: [integration-dev] [OpenDaylight TSC] $PROJECT Termination review (based on inactivity)

Anil Belur
 

As discussed with Casey in today's call, it would be more appropriate to consider any $projects that have not contributed to a code change in the last 8 months (ignoring the INFO.yaml changes submitted to the project by the Releng team). Now taking that into consideration, we have the following candidates ready for archival:

* alt-datastores
* bier
* coe
* detnet
* dluxapps
* groupbasedpolicy
* nemo
* honeycomb/vbd
* of-config
* opflex
* packetcable
* sfc
* snmp4sdn
* snmp
* telemetry
* tsdr
* usc

I am bouncing this email again on the app-dev lists to make sure anyone in the community is interested in maintaining the $project going forward.

TSC please vote on $project list (once approved the repositories will be marked "inactive", all CI Jobs and resources from the infrastructure will be removed).

Regards,
Anil
 

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 10:42 AM Anil Belur via lists.opendaylight.org <abelur=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

Hello TSC team:

As per section TSC Charter 2.3.5 [1.], the TSC is initiating a termination review for lack of activity (no commits in the last 18 months).

The list of ODL $PROJECT's that are candidates for archival, with the commit date for the last commit.
1. usc:
Total 3674 (delta 0), reused 3674 (delta 0)
* master - 56eca9d - Merge "Remove obsolete Maven Site configuration" - A H (2 years, 11 months ago)
2. packetcable:
* master - 71996a6 - Bump to odlparent 3.1.0 and yangtools 2.0.3 - Stephen Kitt (3 years ago)
3. opflex:
* master - 46b19e9 - Fix issues with config directory watching - Rob Adams (3 years, 1 month ago)

Once the review is approved by the TSC:
1. All jobs for the $PROJECT would be purged from Jenkins releng/builder repo.
2. The $PROJECT will be set to an inactive state on Gerrit.
3. The $PROJECT will be renamed/prefixed as "archived-$PROJECT" on Github/Gerrit.  

Please add if I missed any projects, refer to the logs attached. 

[1.] https://www.opendaylight.org/about/lifecycle-releases

Regards,
Anil




Re: [integration-dev] [it-infrastructure-alerts][notice] ODL maintenance window at 16:30 Sun, 25 2021 - 18:30 on Sun, 25 Apr 2021 PT

Anil Belur
 

Hello all,

Jenkins update to 2.277.3 caused some of the jobs to fail, due to plugin incompatibility. I had to put Jenkins in a quick shutdown mode to resolve these. 
Now the Jenkins plugins are updated. However, if you still notice issues with any of the jobs, please open a helpdesk ticket. 

Note: Jenkins jobs python tools install script throws a benign warning:

12:08:59   WARNING: Value for scheme.platlib does not match. Please report this to <https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/9617>
12:08:59   WARNING: Value for scheme.headers does not match. Please report this to <https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/9617>

I'm digging into this further.

Jenkins (releng) has been removed from shutdown mode is back online. 

Cheers,
Anil


On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 9:57 AM Anil Belur via lists.opendaylight.org <abelur=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

What: LF will perform maintenance and updates on ODL systems.

When: 16:30 Sun, 25 Apr 2021 - 18:30 Sun, 25 Apr 2021 PT (9:00 Mon, 26th Apr 2021 - 11:00 Mon, 26th Apr 2021 AEST)

Why: LF will install system updates on all ODL nodes and services.
 
Impact: Users may be unable to access any services (Jira, Gerrit, Wiki, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus) during this time. 

Jenkins will be put in shutdown mode before the window starts and any long-running Jenkins jobs _will_ be canceled if they don't complete before the start of the window.
Notices will be posted to the mailing lists and in #opendaylight on Freenode at the start and end of the maintenance.

Thanks,
Anil Belur




Re: [integration-dev] [it-infrastructure-alerts][notice] ODL maintenance window at 16:30 Sun, 25 2021 - 18:30 on Sun, 25 Apr 2021 PT

Anil Belur
 

After the updates, I've noticed issues with OpenStack clean up cron jobs, am digging into this further.

12:08:55 Generating Requirements File
12:08:59   WARNING: Value for scheme.platlib does not match. Please report this to <https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/9617>
12:08:59   distutils: /home/jenkins/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages
12:08:59   sysconfig: /home/jenkins/.local/lib64/python3.6/site-packages
12:08:59   WARNING: Value for scheme.headers does not match. Please report this to <https://github.com/pypa/pip/issues/9617>
12:08:59   distutils: /home/jenkins/.local/include/python3.6m/setuptools
12:08:59   sysconfig: /home/jenkins/.local/include/python3.6/setuptools
12:08:59   WARNING: Additional context:
12:08:59   user = True
12:08:59   home = None
12:08:59   root = None
12:08:59   prefix = None

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 12:29 PM Anil Belur via lists.opendaylight.org <abelur=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

ODL  maintenance window is completed and all ODL services are resumed. 

Thank you for your patience.  

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 9:57 AM Anil Belur via lists.opendaylight.org <abelur=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:
What: LF will perform maintenance and updates on ODL systems.

When: 16:30 Sun, 25 Apr 2021 - 18:30 Sun, 25 Apr 2021 PT (9:00 Mon, 26th Apr 2021 - 11:00 Mon, 26th Apr 2021 AEST)

Why: LF will install system updates on all ODL nodes and services.
 
Impact: Users may be unable to access any services (Jira, Gerrit, Wiki, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus) during this time. 

Jenkins will be put in shutdown mode before the window starts and any long-running Jenkins jobs _will_ be canceled if they don't complete before the start of the window.
Notices will be posted to the mailing lists and in #opendaylight on Freenode at the start and end of the maintenance.

Thanks,
Anil Belur







Re: [release] ODL Helm chart meeting

Casey Cain
 

I've created the meeting.  :)

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Best,
Casey Cain
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
IRC: CaseyLF
WeChat: okaru6
Voice: +1.408.641.0193


On Sun, Apr 25, 2021 at 7:34 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hi Luis, 

I'll message Casey to send out a meeting request, if not I'll start a zoom meeting for this week so that we can start the discussions. 

Cheers,
Anil

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:10 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Casey,

Can you please set "Helm Chart" meeting every Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT starting this Monday?

Thanks/Luis




Re: [release] ODL Helm chart meeting

Anil Belur
 

Hi Luis, 

I'll message Casey to send out a meeting request, if not I'll start a zoom meeting for this week so that we can start the discussions. 

Cheers,
Anil


On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 11:10 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Hi Casey,

Can you please set "Helm Chart" meeting every Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT starting this Monday?

Thanks/Luis




Re: [integration-dev] [it-infrastructure-alerts][notice] ODL maintenance window at 16:30 Sun, 25 2021 - 18:30 on Sun, 25 Apr 2021 PT

Anil Belur
 

ODL  maintenance window is completed and all ODL services are resumed. 

Thank you for your patience.  

On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 9:57 AM Anil Belur via lists.opendaylight.org <abelur=linuxfoundation.org@...> wrote:

What: LF will perform maintenance and updates on ODL systems.

When: 16:30 Sun, 25 Apr 2021 - 18:30 Sun, 25 Apr 2021 PT (9:00 Mon, 26th Apr 2021 - 11:00 Mon, 26th Apr 2021 AEST)

Why: LF will install system updates on all ODL nodes and services.
 
Impact: Users may be unable to access any services (Jira, Gerrit, Wiki, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus) during this time. 

Jenkins will be put in shutdown mode before the window starts and any long-running Jenkins jobs _will_ be canceled if they don't complete before the start of the window.
Notices will be posted to the mailing lists and in #opendaylight on Freenode at the start and end of the maintenance.

Thanks,
Anil Belur




ODL Helm chart meeting

Luis Gomez
 

Hi Casey,

Can you please set "Helm Chart" meeting every Monday 6:30-7:00 PM PDT starting this Monday?

Thanks/Luis


Re: [release] [OpenDaylight TSC] Decommision SonarQube service (sonar.opendaylight.org)

Robert Varga
 

On 22/04/2021 07:33, Anil Belur wrote:
Hello team,
Hello,

SonarQube service [1.] has been transitioned to a cloud-based Sonarcloud
service [2.]. Since the scans were done during August 2020, the
SonarQube service [1.] will be decommissioned going forward.
Can we export the data from that instance and have it archived somewhere
reachable, please?

Thanks,
Robert


Decommision SonarQube service (sonar.opendaylight.org)

Anil Belur
 

Hello team,

SonarQube service [1.] has been transitioned to a cloud-based Sonarcloud service [2.]. Since the scans were done during August 2020, the SonarQube service [1.] will be decommissioned going forward.

All Jenkins jobs are migrated to work with Sonarcloud.io [2.] and the relevant changes are already merged on releng/builder repo. Going forward please use SonarCloud.io service [2.].

Regards,
Anil Belur


[it-infrastructure-alerts][notice] ODL maintenance window at 16:30 Sun, 25 2021 - 18:30 on Sun, 25 Apr 2021 PT

Anil Belur
 

What: LF will perform maintenance and updates on ODL systems.

When: 16:30 Sun, 25 Apr 2021 - 18:30 Sun, 25 Apr 2021 PT (9:00 Mon, 26th Apr 2021 - 11:00 Mon, 26th Apr 2021 AEST)

Why: LF will install system updates on all ODL nodes and services.
 
Impact: Users may be unable to access any services (Jira, Gerrit, Wiki, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus) during this time. 

Jenkins will be put in shutdown mode before the window starts and any long-running Jenkins jobs _will_ be canceled if they don't complete before the start of the window.
Notices will be posted to the mailing lists and in #opendaylight on Freenode at the start and end of the maintenance.

Thanks,
Anil Belur


TSC Meeting forApril 22, 2021 at 9 am Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

 

Next TSC meeting is April 22, 2021 at 9 am Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/xyAF

 

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

 

Best Regards
Guillaume

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


BGPCEP is an MRI project in Phosphorus

Robert Varga
 

Hello everyone,

as per the results of this thread:
https://lists.opendaylight.org/g/app-dev/topic/80828348#750 BGPCEP has
been disconnected from autorelease on the Phosphorus branch.

We will be providing properly released artifacts as per
https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/release-process/managed-release.html#managed-release-integrated-release-process
during normal MRI version upgrades from this release forwards.

Regards,
Robert


Re: Phosphorus release schedule update

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Thank you indeed Guillaume. I guess we are calling Silicon SR0 as the first release, which makes sense to me


On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 1:40 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Thank Guillaume for all this work :)

On Apr 14, 2021, at 3:47 AM, guillaume.lambert@... wrote:

Hello

I've taken care of creating a self-assigned JIRA ticket to update the download pages.
They should now appear in the documentation web site.

I let you check if you see any problems.

By the way, I have also
  • hidden in the documentation fly-out panel the "master" and  "magnesium" and "sodium" documentations 
    since they are doppelganger for "latest" or officially EOL now. (Thanks to Anil  who granted me the needed rights in RTD)
  • updated the aluminium marketing announcement link from "https://www.opendaylight.org/current-release/aluminium" (unreachable and created with the old format up to Oxygen) 
    to the new format "https://www.opendaylight.org/current-release-aluminium"
  • pre-provision "https://www.opendaylight.org/current-release-silicon" even if it is not ready yet
  • cleaned-up  obsolete docs JIRA tickets and created missing branches aluminium and silicon in JIRA
  • replaced Thanh by Luis as a project leader in JIRA. 
    I noticed that a few tickets were created recently and were automatically assigned to Thanh who is now holding back.
    Luis, I think you are more able than me to dispatch the docs tickets but feel free to send me back the ball.

Hope this helps

Best Regards
Guillaume



De : Anil Belur [abelur@...]
Envoyé : vendredi 9 avril 2021 02:15
À : Luis Gomez
Cc : Daniel de la Rosa; LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; ODL Docs; TSC
Objet : Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Phosphorus release schedule update

Luis: I've created new stable/silicon branches on RTD and now ran a "recheck" the CR's. The branching issue is resolved now, while the verify job are still failing on linkcheck failures:

09:59:13 (line    7) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/ (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762978>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  123) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/basics.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f73879ada20>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  355) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/basics.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f73879ada20>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line    7) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/basics.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762128>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  304) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/roles.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762780>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  416) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/basics.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762128>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  416) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/ (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762978>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))

I'll continue to look into this an update here.
  

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 5:23 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Anything we want to show for Silicon could be added to the docs stable/silicon branch, however nothing will show in the portal until Anil or LF IT adds the new branch in RTD.

BR/Luis 

On Apr 8, 2021, at 10:58 AM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Thanks Guillaume, Could you or the documentation team also update the downloads page for Silicon?


also update the documentation page to include stable/silicon on the side menu and here


Thanh used to do this so not sure who can take over that now

thanks


On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 2:52 AM <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Hi Daniel

 

Sure, I will prepare a change for that.

Note that the docs master branch still points to Silicon for the moment.

We have to wait for the stable/silicon branch creation to make the master branch point to phosphorus and merge this change.

 

Best Regards

Guillaume

 

De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...] 
Envoyé : mercredi 31 mars 2021 06:44
À : ODL Docs
Cc : LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; TSC
Objet : Phosphorus release schedule update

 

Hello Documentation team

 

Could you please help me update ODL Phosphorus release schedule. Basically replace Aluminium with Phosphorus 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.







_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


TSC Meeting for April 15 , 2021 at 10 pm Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

 

Next TSC meeting is April 15, 2021 at 10 pm Pacific Time.
The agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available at the following URL:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/jR4F

 

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

 

Best Regards
Guillaume

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: Phosphorus release schedule update

Luis Gomez
 

Thank Guillaume for all this work :)

On Apr 14, 2021, at 3:47 AM, guillaume.lambert@... wrote:

Hello

I've taken care of creating a self-assigned JIRA ticket to update the download pages.
They should now appear in the documentation web site.

I let you check if you see any problems.

By the way, I have also
  • hidden in the documentation fly-out panel the "master" and  "magnesium" and "sodium" documentations 
    since they are doppelganger for "latest" or officially EOL now. (Thanks to Anil  who granted me the needed rights in RTD)
  • updated the aluminium marketing announcement link from "https://www.opendaylight.org/current-release/aluminium" (unreachable and created with the old format up to Oxygen) 
    to the new format "https://www.opendaylight.org/current-release-aluminium"
  • pre-provision "https://www.opendaylight.org/current-release-silicon" even if it is not ready yet
  • cleaned-up  obsolete docs JIRA tickets and created missing branches aluminium and silicon in JIRA
  • replaced Thanh by Luis as a project leader in JIRA. 
    I noticed that a few tickets were created recently and were automatically assigned to Thanh who is now holding back.
    Luis, I think you are more able than me to dispatch the docs tickets but feel free to send me back the ball.

Hope this helps

Best Regards
Guillaume



De : Anil Belur [abelur@...]
Envoyé : vendredi 9 avril 2021 02:15
À : Luis Gomez
Cc : Daniel de la Rosa; LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; ODL Docs; TSC
Objet : Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Phosphorus release schedule update

Luis: I've created new stable/silicon branches on RTD and now ran a "recheck" the CR's. The branching issue is resolved now, while the verify job are still failing on linkcheck failures:

09:59:13 (line    7) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/ (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762978>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  123) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/basics.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f73879ada20>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  355) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/basics.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f73879ada20>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line    7) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/basics.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762128>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  304) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/roles.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762780>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  416) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/basics.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762128>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  416) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/ (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762978>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))

I'll continue to look into this an update here.
  

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 5:23 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Anything we want to show for Silicon could be added to the docs stable/silicon branch, however nothing will show in the portal until Anil or LF IT adds the new branch in RTD.

BR/Luis 

On Apr 8, 2021, at 10:58 AM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Thanks Guillaume, Could you or the documentation team also update the downloads page for Silicon?


also update the documentation page to include stable/silicon on the side menu and here


Thanh used to do this so not sure who can take over that now

thanks


On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 2:52 AM <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Hi Daniel

 

Sure, I will prepare a change for that.

Note that the docs master branch still points to Silicon for the moment.

We have to wait for the stable/silicon branch creation to make the master branch point to phosphorus and merge this change.

 

Best Regards

Guillaume

 

De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...] 
Envoyé : mercredi 31 mars 2021 06:44
À : ODL Docs
Cc : LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; TSC
Objet : Phosphorus release schedule update

 

Hello Documentation team

 

Could you please help me update ODL Phosphorus release schedule. Basically replace Aluminium with Phosphorus 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.







_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: Phosphorus release schedule update

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello

I've taken care of creating a self-assigned JIRA ticket to update the download pages.
They should now appear in the documentation web site.

I let you check if you see any problems.

By the way, I have also
  • hidden in the documentation fly-out panel the "master" and  "magnesium" and "sodium" documentations
    since they are doppelganger for "latest" or officially EOL now. (Thanks to Anil  who granted me the needed rights in RTD)
  • updated the aluminium marketing announcement link from "https://www.opendaylight.org/current-release/aluminium" (unreachable and created with the old format up to Oxygen)
    to the new format "https://www.opendaylight.org/current-release-aluminium"
  • pre-provision "https://www.opendaylight.org/current-release-silicon" even if it is not ready yet
  • cleaned-up  obsolete docs JIRA tickets and created missing branches aluminium and silicon in JIRA
  • replaced Thanh by Luis as a project leader in JIRA.
    I noticed that a few tickets were created recently and were automatically assigned to Thanh who is now holding back.
    Luis, I think you are more able than me to dispatch the docs tickets but feel free to send me back the ball.

Hope this helps

Best Regards
Guillaume



De : Anil Belur [abelur@...]
Envoyé : vendredi 9 avril 2021 02:15
À : Luis Gomez
Cc : Daniel de la Rosa; LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; ODL Docs; TSC
Objet : Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Phosphorus release schedule update

Luis: I've created new stable/silicon branches on RTD and now ran a "recheck" the CR's. The branching issue is resolved now, while the verify job are still failing on linkcheck failures:

09:59:13 (line    7) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/ (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762978>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  123) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/basics.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f73879ada20>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  355) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/basics.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f73879ada20>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line    7) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/basics.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762128>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  304) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/roles.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762780>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  416) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/usage/restructuredtext/basics.html (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762128>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))
09:59:13 (line  416) broken    www.sphinx-doc.org', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /en/master/ (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f7387762978>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known',))

I'll continue to look into this an update here.
  

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 5:23 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Anything we want to show for Silicon could be added to the docs stable/silicon branch, however nothing will show in the portal until Anil or LF IT adds the new branch in RTD.

BR/Luis 

On Apr 8, 2021, at 10:58 AM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Thanks Guillaume, Could you or the documentation team also update the downloads page for Silicon?


also update the documentation page to include stable/silicon on the side menu and here


Thanh used to do this so not sure who can take over that now

thanks


On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 2:52 AM <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:

Hi Daniel

 

Sure, I will prepare a change for that.

Note that the docs master branch still points to Silicon for the moment.

We have to wait for the stable/silicon branch creation to make the master branch point to phosphorus and merge this change.

 

Best Regards

Guillaume

 

De : Daniel de la Rosa [mailto:ddelarosa0707@...]
Envoyé : mercredi 31 mars 2021 06:44
À : ODL Docs
Cc : LAMBERT Guillaume TGI/OLN; TSC
Objet : Phosphorus release schedule update

 

Hello Documentation team

 

Could you please help me update ODL Phosphorus release schedule. Basically replace Aluminium with Phosphorus 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.







_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: ODL Helm chart group

J H
 

Count me in too...  Just finally got an hour or two spare each week.
-Jeff


On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 2:11 PM Srinivas Rachakonda <srinivas.rachakonda@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am interested.
Please kindly add me to this.

R.Srinivas





On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 at 22:29, Venkatrangan Govindarajan <gvrangan@...> wrote:
Hi Luis,

 I am willing to contribute

வியா., 8 ஏப்., 2021, பிற்பகல் 10:08 அன்று, Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> எழுதியது:
Hi everyone,

We are trying to organize some work for creating docker images and helm charts for ODL. In order to kick-off this work, schedule a call, etc, I would like to know who would be interested in contributing. Please reply to this mail or unicast to me if you prefer.

Thanks/Luis




--
Venkatrangan Govindarajan
( When there is no wind...Row )






681 - 700 of 14349