Date   

[integration-dev][it-infrastructure-alerts][notice] ODL Gerrit maintenance window (17:30 Sun, July 10 2022 - 19:30 Sun, July 10 2022 PT)

Anil Belur
 

What: LF will update the ODL Gerrit system to 3.5.1.

When: 17:30 Sun, July 10 2022 - 19:30 Sun, July 10 2022 PT (10:00 Mon, July 11 - 12:00 Mon, July 11, 2022 AEST)

Why: LF will install system updates and update the Gerrit version to 3.5.1.
 
Impact: Users may not able to access other services (Gerrit, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus) during this time.

Jenkins will be put in shutdown mode before the window starts and any long-running Jenkins jobs _will_ be canceled if they don't complete before the start of the window.
Notices will be posted to the mailing lists and in the #opendaylight channel on LFN-tech slack at the start and end of the maintenance.

Thanks,
Anil Belur


Re: The road to Java 17

Robert Varga
 

On 25/04/2022 16:42, Robert Varga wrote:
On 25/09/2021 00:00, Robert Varga wrote:
Hello yet again,

with not may replies in this thread, here is an update on where we are.

With all this in picture, I believe the proper course in OpenDaylight is to have:
- Sulfur (22.03) supporting both JDK11 and JDK17 at compile-time, with artifacts compatible with JDK11+
- All of Sulfur being validated with JDK17
Both these items are delivered, all projects participating on Sulfur GA verify each patch with both JDK11 and JDK17.
As it stands 2022.03 Sulfur SR1 works just fine with Java 17. Please share your experience, as I am currently tracking no outstanding issues at this time.

- Chlorine (22.09) to require JDK17+
This is now slated for delivery: odlparent/master and yangtools/master both require JDK17 and are taking advantage of JDK17 features. More projects are slated to follow.
2022.09 Chlorine platform components (e.g. MRI projects up to and including NETCONF) now require Java 17 on their master branch. I have done some amount of exploration in other support projects and it seems there are no blockers to adoption.

As such, I believe(*) we are committed to Java 17 for 2022.09 Chlorine Simultaneous Release.

Regards,
Robert

(*) Please switch to Java 17 now and report any issues you find. At this point we are very much committed to Java 17 and the sooner you test, the better experience of this switch all of us will have.


2022.09 Chlorine MRI status

Robert Varga
 

Hello everyone,

Since we are well in the 2022.09 Simultaneous Release (Chlorine), here is a quick summary of where we are at:

- MRI projects up to and including AAA have released
- MSI projects have preliminary patches staged at https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic:chlorine-mri
- NETCONF is awaiting a bug scrub and the corresponding release. There are quite a few issues to scrub and we also need some amount of code reorg withing the repo, which in itself may entail breaking changes. There are quite a few unreviewed patches pendign as well. Given the raging summer in the northern hemosphere, I expect netconf-4.0.0 release to happen in about 2-3 weeks' time (i.e. last week of July 2022)
- BGPCEP has a few deliverables yet to be finished and the corresponding 0.18.0 release being dependent on NETCONF, my working assumption is having the release available mid-August 2022

As such, everyone running Java should have Java 17 as their default environment. Not only is it cool as $EXPLENTIVE, but it is becoming a requirement very soon. 2022.03 Sulfur is handling it just fine (as far as I know) and you cannot interact with 2022.09 Chlorine without it.

Daniel: is the Chlorine scheduled approved? My (inprefect) tracking says it is yet to be voted on.

Regards,
Robert

P.S.: my default JDK is Java 17 and I am encountering zero issues with it on either 2022.09 or 2022.03 release streams. Please switch to Java 17 if you can and report any issues you encounter.


TSC Meeting for July 7, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,
 
The next TSC meeting is July 7, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific Time.
As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki
at the following URL:
 
If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.
 

Best Regards
Guillaume

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: TSC Meeting for June 30, 2022 at 9 am Pacific

Venkatrangan Govindarajan
 

Hi Luis,

This proposal is for moving opendaylight.org site to GitHub pages. It seems fd.io is doing the same. The site will be opensource too. 

Regards,
Rangan

On Sat, Jul 2, 2022, 02:55 Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
If you are talking about moving out from gerrit to github, I am totally for it. BTW I am not sure you were last week TSC meeting where I explained the several issues and hurdles the interns of my mentorship project went into for simply pushing a patch to ODL.

BR/Luis


On Jun 30, 2022, at 3:59 AM, Filip Čúzy <filip.cuzy@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I will be crashing the TSC meeting with a proposal to move the opendaylight.org website to an open framework. That means, it would be available on GitHub as an open repository for faster updates. More details will be presented at the meeting and I will also write everything down later. This is an introduction to the topic to see, whether it would be seen as a good move by the TSC.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions - or ask them at the meeting.

See you then,

Filip Čúzy
Marketing Specialist

 

PANTHEON .tech
Mlynské Nivy 56, 821 05 Bratislava
Slovakia
Tel / +421 220 665 111

 


From: TSC@... <TSC@...> on behalf of Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org<guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 1:03:34 PM
To: TSC
Cc: Casey Cain; Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> (ddelarosa0707@...)
Subject: [OpenDaylight TSC] TSC Meeting for June 30, 2022 at 9 am Pacific
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

 

The next TSC meeting is June 30, 2022 at 9 am Pacific Time.
As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki
at the following URL:

 

 

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

 

Best Regards
Guillaume

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Phosphorus SR3 release status

Luis Gomez
 

On Jul 1, 2022, at 2:53 PM, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:

Hello Anil and all. 

TransportPCE has released their artifacts 

So Luis, please proceed with the distribution 

Thanks 

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 12:47 AM Anil Shashikumar Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello All,

OpenDaylight Phosphorus SR3 version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/phosphorus' branch remains unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Phosphorus SR3.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/101432.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the Phosphorus SR3 release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html

--
Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager



Re: [opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Phosphorus SR3 release status

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Hello Anil and all. 

TransportPCE has released their artifacts 

So Luis, please proceed with the distribution 

Thanks 

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 12:47 AM Anil Shashikumar Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello All,

OpenDaylight Phosphorus SR3 version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/phosphorus' branch remains unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Phosphorus SR3.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/101432.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the Phosphorus SR3 release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html

--
Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager


Re: TSC Meeting for June 30, 2022 at 9 am Pacific

Luis Gomez
 

If you are talking about moving out from gerrit to github, I am totally for it. BTW I am not sure you were last week TSC meeting where I explained the several issues and hurdles the interns of my mentorship project went into for simply pushing a patch to ODL.

BR/Luis


On Jun 30, 2022, at 3:59 AM, Filip Čúzy <filip.cuzy@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I will be crashing the TSC meeting with a proposal to move the opendaylight.org website to an open framework. That means, it would be available on GitHub as an open repository for faster updates. More details will be presented at the meeting and I will also write everything down later. This is an introduction to the topic to see, whether it would be seen as a good move by the TSC.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions - or ask them at the meeting.

See you then,

Filip Čúzy
Marketing Specialist

 

PANTHEON .tech
Mlynské Nivy 56, 821 05 Bratislava
Slovakia
Tel / +421 220 665 111

 


From: TSC@... <TSC@...> on behalf of Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org<guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 1:03:34 PM
To: TSC
Cc: Casey Cain; Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> (ddelarosa0707@...)
Subject: [OpenDaylight TSC] TSC Meeting for June 30, 2022 at 9 am Pacific
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

 

The next TSC meeting is June 30, 2022 at 9 am Pacific Time.
As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki
at the following URL:

 

 

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

 

Best Regards
Guillaume

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


TSC approval of Sulfur SR1

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Hello TSC 

Please approve Sulfur AR #94 as RC for Sulfur SR1 as soon as possible




Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager


Re: TSC Meeting for June 30, 2022 at 9 am Pacific

Filip Čúzy
 

Hi everyone,


I will be crashing the TSC meeting with a proposal to move the opendaylight.org website to an open framework. That means, it would be available on GitHub as an open repository for faster updates. More details will be presented at the meeting and I will also write everything down later. This is an introduction to the topic to see, whether it would be seen as a good move by the TSC.


Please let me know if anyone has any questions - or ask them at the meeting.


See you then,


Filip Čúzy

Marketing Specialist

 

PANTHEON .tech

Mlynské Nivy 56, 821 05 Bratislava

Slovakia

Tel / +421 220 665 111

 

MAIL / filip.cuzy@...

WEB / https://pantheon.tech


From: TSC@... <TSC@...> on behalf of Guillaume Lambert via lists.opendaylight.org <guillaume.lambert=orange.com@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2022 1:03:34 PM
To: TSC
Cc: Casey Cain; Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> (ddelarosa0707@...)
Subject: [OpenDaylight TSC] TSC Meeting for June 30, 2022 at 9 am Pacific
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

 

The next TSC meeting is June 30, 2022 at 9 am Pacific Time.

As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki

at the following URL:

 

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/wgCdAQ

 

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.

The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

 

Best Regards

Guillaume


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


TSC Meeting for June 30, 2022 at 9 am Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,

 

The next TSC meeting is June 30, 2022 at 9 am Pacific Time.

As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki

at the following URL:

 

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/wgCdAQ

 

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.

The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.

 

Best Regards

Guillaume


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


ODL starting with pipelines

Anil Belur
 

Hi Mario:

I've CC-ed the discuss and TSC list in case anyone wants to join the call.

Cheers,
ab

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mário Doman <Mario.Doman@...>
Date: Mon, Jun 27, 2022 at 9:42 PM
Subject: ODL starting with pipelines
To: abelur@... <abelur@...>


Mário Doman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: ODL starting with pipelines
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95349162617?pwd=dG5rOWVMaXBoNHJMbGVvRDcrUUFyZz09

Meeting ID: 953 4916 2617
Passcode: VNBTU8




TSC Meeting for June 23, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,
 
The next TSC meeting is June 23, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific Time.
As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki
at the following URL:
 

If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.
 
Best Regards
Guillaume


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: TSC Meeting for June 9, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific

Ivan Hrasko
 

Hi,


I cannot attend - @Tibor.Kral will be my proxy.


See you in Porto!


Best,
Ivan


TSC Meeting for June 9, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 

Hello OpenDaylight Community,
 
The next TSC meeting is June 9, 2022 at 10 pm Pacific Time.
As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki
at the following URL:
 
If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.
 
I  won't be able to attend this meeting and Cédric will be my proxy.

Best Regards
Guillaume

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: [lfn-TAC] Remote Participation at the Porto DTF

Kenny Paul
 

Dear Communities,

 

Based upon discussions between the LF and the venue and conversation during today’s event committee meeting, the following decisions have been made regarding remote attendance and the virtual-only track for the event.  All other aspects of Heather’s original email to the community from May 19th (attached) regarding remote attendance still apply.

 

What has changed:

  • The Project representatives on the event committee have agreed to manage the scheduling and coordination of virtual sessions for their communities. Please contact your committee rep for any updates or changes to a virtual-only session.  ( Your reps are listed on the upper right of the wiki landing page for the event.  https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/oQboAw )
  • Virtual-only sessions are now included on the main event schedule along with all of the other sessions https://teamup.com/ksgw6qzqcmg9zbzsfq?date=2022-06-13&view=md4 .
    • The old virtual-only scheduling page has been locked and is considered deprecated.
  • The Ariane 1 conference room in Portugal has been set aside for on-site attendees to view all virtual-only sessions if they desire.
    • This room will be equipped with a dedicated laptop that will simply stream the assigned zoom bridge all day long.
    • This is the only room where virtual sessions will take place.
  • To better facilitate remote attendance to community-wide topics, integrated A/V is being configured for the plenary sessions on day-1 ONLY.

 

What is the same:

  • Remote attendance is still being accommodated on a best-effort basis only. Access and/or connectivity to any session cannot be guaranteed.
  • All virtual-only sessions will remain single tracked.
  • Zoom bridges will be allocated to all of the rooms, just as we usually do.
  • It remains the responsibility of the presenters to join those bridges and share content, audio, and record the session all via their own laptop.
  • There is no managed network being provisioned for the presenters.
  • There will be no integration into any of the in-room microphone and A/V set ups. (Excluding the day-1 plenary sessions as previously noted above.)
  • Onsite technical support is unavailable for troubleshooting audio or other issues related to remote connectivity.

 

Hopefully these changes will better accomodate those that are unable to join us in person.

I’m looking forward to seeing you all at the event! :-D

 

Thanks!

-kenny


Kenny Paul, Sr. Technical Community Architect

  ONAP Project & LFN Governing Board

  kpaul@...,  +1.510.766.5945, US Pacific time zone.

 

From: lfn-tac@... <lfn-tac@...> On Behalf Of Heather Kirksey
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2022 8:08 PM
To: TAC <lfn-tac@...>; odim-tsc@...; onap-tsc <onap-tsc@...>; anuket-tsc@...; xgvela-tsc@...; tsc@...; TSC <tsc@...>; emco-tsc@...; TF TSC <tsc@...>; l3af-tsc@...
Subject: [lfn-TAC] Remote Participation at the Porto DTF

 

Dear Communities,

 

We are getting numerous requests for our June Developer and Testing Forum to be a hybrid event. We understand why: some geographies are still experiencing surges, corporate travel policies remain conservative, and some community members are not yet ready to travel. These are all valid.

 

The answer is, sadly, that we can’t. Bluntly, enabling a hybrid event would incur about a full 30% increase in total cost for what is a free event. We cannot do this and remain fiscally responsible. Additionally, it’s not a great experience for either on-site or remote participants. 

 

As Unix philosophy states, “Do one thing and do it well.”

 

Since Unix philosophy also asserts the "need to work together,” LFN staff have come up with some adhoc solutions to enable community participation that will be provided on an unmanaged, self-serve, best effort basis.  Please note that last sentence and note it well. We can enable but not ensure remote participation.

 

Here is what it looks like:

 

  • Zoom bridges will be allocated to all of the rooms just as we have always done, with these caveats:

 

o   All devices will be on the same Wifi network, including the presenter/facilitator slide show (i.e., subject to venue Wifi and public internet considerations) – there will be no managed network for presenter laptops.

 

o   We cannot guarantee integration into the in-room microphone and A/V set-up. Attendees can obviously use things like USB speakers to aid in listening to discussions, but obviously quality will be best-effort. This may work fine for small breakout sessions but will likely be inadequate for larger rooms.

o   Did I say Best Effort? That means there will not be full onsite technical support to troubleshoot audio or other issues related to remote connectivity. Please do not confuse your community architects with onsite IT. :)

 

  • Consider the experience of those on-site. Half an hour spent asking “Can you hear me now” is a poor use of time for those humans sitting together in a room halfway around the world. Nor does it advance our work.

 

  • We are setting up one virtual-only track for folks to use as they see fit.  
    • No meeting rooms will be assigned to virtual-only sessions. If folks on-site elect to attend a virtual-only presentation, they can simply join the associated zoom session just like any other zoom call on any day of the week.
    • The program committee will not take virtual-only sessions into account during their scheduling and planning. Please do not expect them to move things around to accommodate a conflict between an on-site and virtual-only session. Be kind to your programming committee.
    • Virtual-only sessions still require a Topic Page and the following all of the traditional ground rules.
    • Scheduling  a virtual-only session is first-come, first-served. Simply add your session to the wiki page: https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/pa4ZB  

 

As our event team works with the venue and A/V team, we will let you know if anything changes.

 

Finally, one last bit of Unix philosophy: “Economy and elegance of design through resource constraints.” The pandemic lockdowns started suddenly, but we find that they’re not ending that way. Connecting in-person again turns out to be bumpy and sometimes painful. We’re all doing our best, as a set of communities under constraints. This can either be a source of conflict or a source of creativity. Our choice. None but ours.

 

I appreciate everyone’s optimism, flexibility, and patience at this time as we all figure it out.

 

Heather

 

--

Heather Kirksey

VP, Ecosystem and Community

LF Networking

Mobile: +1.512.917.7938

Email/Google Talk: hkirksey@...

IRC: HKirksey

 


[opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight - Phosphorus SR3 release status

Anil Belur
 

Hello All,

OpenDaylight Phosphorus SR3 version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/phosphorus' branch remains unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities required to be complete for the release:
1. Self-managed projects to release artifacts for Phosphorus SR3.
2. Release Distribution once the 1. is complete.
3. Release notes - https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/101432.
4. Update ODL downloads page [1.].

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the Phosphorus SR3 release.

Regards,
Anil Belur

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html


TSC Meeting for June 2, 2022 at 9 am Pacific

Guillaume Lambert
 


Hello OpenDaylight Community,
 
The next TSC meeting is June, 2022 at 9 am Pacific Time.
As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki
at the following URL:
 
 
 
If you need to add anything, please let me know or add it there.
The meeting minutes will be at the same location after the meeting is over.
 
Best Regards
Guillaume
 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci.

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorisation.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.


Re: Sulfur SR1 and Phosphorus SR3 TSC approvals

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Hello TSC 

Gentle reminder to approve ( disapprove with comments ) Sulfur SR1 and Phosphorus SR3 RC


On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 10:29 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Hello TSC

Please approve Sulfur SR1 and Phosphorus SR3 Release candidates




Thanks
--
Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager


Sulfur SR1 and Phosphorus SR3 TSC approvals

Daniel de la Rosa
 

Hello TSC

Please approve Sulfur SR1 and Phosphorus SR3 Release candidates




Thanks
--
Daniel de la Rosa
ODL Release Manager

101 - 120 of 14292