Date

TSC Meeting for June 30, 2022 at 9 am Pacific

The next TSC meeting is June 30, 2022 at 9 am Pacific Time.

As usual, the agenda proposal and the connection details for this meeting are available in the wiki

at the following URL:

https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/wgCdAQ

ODL starting with pipelines

Anil Belur

Hi Mario:

I've CC-ed the discuss and TSC list in case anyone wants to join the call.

Cheers,
ab