Date

TSC Meeting Minutes for Feb 13, 2020

Abhijit Kumbhare

Hi TSC,

Please find & review the TSC meeting minutes below:

If you find something that needs to be amended, please let me know - we can update it on the confluence page above.

Of note was that the ODL Micro and the ODL Guice Projects were approved.

Thanks,
Abhijit

TSC Meeting Agenda for March 26, 2020 at 9 am Pacific

Abhijit Kumbhare

Next TSC meeting is March 26, 2020 at 9 am Pacific Time. The zoom session for the meeting is: https://zoom.us/j/219174946.

Agenda for this meeting is at:

If you need to add anything, please let me know or feel free to add to the page.

Thanks,
Abhijit

Re: [release] Magnesium Release notes... ASAP

Luis Gomez

Also the "New and Modified Features" section: this could be a karaf feature or a feature in general that has been added/modified during the release cycle.

BR/Luis

On Mar 24, 2020, at 11:03 AM, Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:

To anyone doing Rease Notes, please use new template we agreed during last release and is stored in release-notes folder:

This is a simplified version and there is no need to mention project features unless they are new, modified or removed.

BR/Luis

On Mar 24, 2020, at 12:28 AM, Faseela K <k.faseela@...> wrote:

On Tue, 24 Mar 2020 at 09:33, Karthikeyan <karthikeyangceb007@...> wrote:
Hi Daniel,
  Have raised the "netvirt" release note review[0]. Kindly review and merge.

Thanks & Regards,
Karthikeyan.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 11:52 PM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Thank you Luis and all...  Here the projects that still need to complete Magnesium Release notes... Please complete them ASAP

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 11:18 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Thanks Thanh, here are the distribution release notes:

BR/Luis

On Mar 20, 2020, at 8:08 AM, Thanh ha <zxiiro@...> wrote:

Thought I'd note that the Docs project has officially branched stable/magnesium at this point so please submit release notes to the stable/magnesium branch. Master branch has been bumped to aluminum.

Regards,
Thanh

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 10:56, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Hello everybody

Friendly reminder to all PTLs that  Magnesium has been released so please finish those ASAP

This is the format that we have approved, so please use it

Thank all

PS here is the current list of PTL

TransportRPC guillaume.lambert@...

Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

--
Faseela.K
Cisco, Bengaluru

[...]

Re: New Project Proposal - Service Automation Framework

Olivier Dugeon

Hello Prem,

The proposal sounds very good, and I have just some questions:

  • You mention Camunda/BPMN as interface to SAF. Do you take into account the work already done within ONAP? In other terms, is SAF could replace the DigiGraph provided by ONAP community and makes interface between the Service Orchestrator (Camunda) and the SDN-C (OpenDaylight)? Or it is a new way to integrate OpenDaylight within ONAP?
  • Some OpenDaylight projects (e.g. BGPCEP) already implement OpenConfig. How SAF will articulate with these projects?
  • Do you plan to incorporate some persistency in SAF? I mean to push configuration back after a reboot for example.

Best Regards

Olivier

Le 24/03/2020 à 16:31, Prem Sankar a écrit :

Hi All,

We are proposing a new project for service automation called Service Automation Framework. Please review and provide feedback on this new project proposal - [1].

Regards,
Prem

--
Orange logo

Olivier Dugeon
Orange Expert, Future Networks
Open Source Referent
Orange/IMT/OLN/WTC/IEE/iTeQ

fixe : +33 2 96 07 28 80
mobile : +33 6 82 90 37 85
olivier.dugeon@...

Re: [release] Action Requested - Magnesium Updates

Daniel de la Rosa

Thank you to all who updated Magnesium page...  I believe we are done with the updates, but please confirm that these three projects have nothing else to add

Netconf  bvaradar@...

Thanks

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 5:23 PM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Hello PTL...

Actually we just want you to update the table since the TSC jira tickets don't have the right fields... please use the table here

and just update on whether you were able to deliver on new features and updates

thanks

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 3:14 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello PTL's,

Can we get some attention here and get JIRA summaries updated ASAP?

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 2:27 AM Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:
Hello, everyone.

We need to update the OpenDaylight messaging to reflect the current state of the project. PTLs, please update the wiki with a brief update on what has changed with your project and what benefit this provides to users (2-4 sentences should suffice).
Please make your updates no later than Wednesday, March 18th, and let us know if you have any questions.
  https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/ODL/Magnesium+Release

Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
IRC - CaseyLF
WeChat - okaru6

Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

Re: New Project Proposal - Service Automation Framework

Abhijit Kumbhare

Sounds good. TSC can review the project in the meeting of April 9 - will that work?

Rest of the TSC and others - please review the project proposal.

On Mar 24, 2020, at 8:31 AM, Prem Sankar <pgopannan@...> wrote:

Hi All,

We are proposing a new project for service automation called Service Automation Framework. Please review and provide feedback on this new project proposal - [1].

Regards,
Prem

Re: [release] Magnesium Release notes... ASAP

Hema Gopalakrishnan

Release notes for Genius

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/genius/+/88645

Thanks,