Date

Re: [release] Magnesium release ready for self managed projects

Luis Gomez

I do not want to be the party pooper here but I am almost sure dlux project alone does not add too much user value because it is just the GUI framework, I think we also need the dlux-app project to provide the GUI applications.

BR/Luis

On Mar 19, 2020, at 11:51 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:

On 19/03/2020 19:06, Jamo Luhrsen wrote:

On 3/19/20 10:07 AM, Robert Varga wrote:
Self managed projects (transportpce and detnet)

Please proceed to release your project if you are interested in being
part of Magnesium release.

Also as agreed in last TSC, we are strictly enforcing the one week limit
that you have to complete this task
Right, and the TSC is on the clock for dlux, too :)
is there some checklist on what needs to be done. I'll jump in to help,
but not sure what to do.
Essentially due a self-managed release and add it to the main distro.

The jobs should be okay
(https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/dlux/), thanks Thanh!

Note Mg is based on top of master (i.e. branch after successful
release). Where it goes from there, I don't know :)

Re: LFN Committer Representative to the Board Election Results

Abhijit Kumbhare

Congrats Cedric!

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 6:10 PM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Congratulations Cedric :)

On Mar 19, 2020, at 5:34 PM, Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone.

Please join me in congratulating Cédric Ollivier as the new LFN Committer Representative to the Board.  Cédric will be representing the committers and contributors to LFN projects at the LFN Governing Board.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Election!

Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
IRC - CaseyLF
WeChat - okaru6

Re: LFN Committer Representative to the Board Election Results

Luis Gomez

Congratulations Cedric :)

On Mar 19, 2020, at 5:34 PM, Casey Cain <ccain@...> wrote:

Hello, everyone.

Please join me in congratulating Cédric Ollivier as the new LFN Committer Representative to the Board.  Cédric will be representing the committers and contributors to LFN projects at the LFN Governing Board.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Election!

Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
IRC - CaseyLF
WeChat - okaru6

LFN Committer Representative to the Board Election Results

Casey Cain

Hello, everyone.

Please join me in congratulating Cédric Ollivier as the new LFN Committer Representative to the Board.  Cédric will be representing the committers and contributors to LFN projects at the LFN Governing Board.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Election!

Technical Program Manager / Community Architect
IRC - CaseyLF
WeChat - okaru6

[opendaylight-dev][release] OpenDaylight Magnesium release status

Anil Belur

Hello All,

OpenDaylight Magnesium version bump is complete and the staging repository has been promoted. The 'stable/magnesium' branch is unlocked and ready for development.

Pending activities that need to be completed for the release:

1. Self-managed project release of Magnesium.
2. Release Distribution.
3. Release notes for projects.
4. Update ODL downloads page [0.].

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the release.

[0.] https://docs.opendaylight.org/en/latest/downloads.html

Re: [release] Magnesium release ready for self managed projects

Robert Varga

On 19/03/2020 19:06, Jamo Luhrsen wrote:

On 3/19/20 10:07 AM, Robert Varga wrote:
Self managed projects (transportpce and detnet)

Please proceed to release your project if you are interested in being
part of Magnesium release.

Also as agreed in last TSC, we are strictly enforcing the one week limit
that you have to complete this task
Right, and the TSC is on the clock for dlux, too :)
is there some checklist on what needs to be done. I'll jump in to help,
but not sure what to do.
Essentially due a self-managed release and add it to the main distro.

The jobs should be okay
(https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/dlux/), thanks Thanh!

Note Mg is based on top of master (i.e. branch after successful
release). Where it goes from there, I don't know :)

Re: [release] Magnesium release ready for self managed projects

JamO Luhrsen

On 3/19/20 10:07 AM, Robert Varga wrote:
Self managed projects (transportpce and detnet)

Please proceed to release your project if you are interested in being
part of Magnesium release.

Also as agreed in last TSC, we are strictly enforcing the one week limit
that you have to complete this task
Right, and the TSC is on the clock for dlux, too :)
is there some checklist on what needs to be done. I'll jump in to help,
but not sure what to do.

JamO

Re: [release] Magnesium release ready for self managed projects

Self managed projects (transportpce and detnet)

Please proceed to release your project if you are interested in being
part of Magnesium release.

Also as agreed in last TSC, we are strictly enforcing the one week limit
that you have to complete this task
Right, and the TSC is on the clock for dlux, too :)

Re: [release] Magnesium formal release approval

Abhijit Kumbhare

Thank you all the Magnesium contributors!

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 10:04 PM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Thank you all. Vote has passed so we will proceed to release Magnesium

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 5:04 PM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Dear TSC members

Now that all the issues have reviewed and evaluated

Magnesium tracking sheet for projects :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WgBX2c5DjQRfphM0sc3IKt7igW3EMxnUgANTcOlYD_U/edit#gid=1864238939

We can proceed to approve Magnesium to be released. So please vote as soon as possible

Customer Support Manager ( Release Manager )
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

Re: Magnesium formal release approval

Daniel de la Rosa

Thank you all. Vote has passed so we will proceed to release Magnesium

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 5:04 PM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Dear TSC members

Now that all the issues have reviewed and evaluated

Magnesium tracking sheet for projects :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WgBX2c5DjQRfphM0sc3IKt7igW3EMxnUgANTcOlYD_U/edit#gid=1864238939

We can proceed to approve Magnesium to be released. So please vote as soon as possible

Customer Support Manager ( Release Manager )
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

TSC Meeting for March 19, 2020 at 10 pm Pacific - Agenda

Abhijit Kumbhare

Next TSC meeting is March 19, 2020 at 10 pm Pacific Time. The zoom session for the meeting is: https://zoom.us/j/657152618.

Agenda for this meeting is at:

If you need to add anything, please let me know.

Thanks,
Abhijit

Re: [release] [OpenDaylight TSC] Action Requested - Magnesium Updates

Abhijit Kumbhare

Thanks!

On Wed, Mar 18, 2020 at 5:14 AM <guillaume.lambert@...> wrote:
Hi

Martin and Olivier have confirmed it's OK for them.
You can consider our section is ready.

Guillaume