Date

Re: New Project Proposal - Service Automation Framework

Abhijit Kumbhare

Sounds good. TSC can review the project in the meeting of April 9 - will that work?

Rest of the TSC and others - please review the project proposal.

On Mar 24, 2020, at 8:31 AM, Prem Sankar <pgopannan@...> wrote:

Hi All,

We are proposing a new project for service automation called Service Automation Framework. Please review and provide feedback on this new project proposal - [1].

Regards,
Prem

Re: [release] Magnesium Release notes... ASAP

Hema Gopalakrishnan

Release notes for Genius

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/genius/+/88645

Thanks,