Date

Re: Magnesium RC

Robert Varga

On 14/03/2020 20:05, JamO Luhrsen wrote:

tracking sheet for projects to update:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WgBX2c5DjQRfphM0sc3IKt7igW3EMxnUgANTcOlYD_U/edit#gid=1864238939

There is already one issue that I marked as a blocker until I can look more
closely. It's the same problem I reported to Robert on his mdsal multipatch
job, which is totally unrelated to the Magnesium release. I'm worried that
it's a new regression we have.
If it's the OVSDB issue, I have zero clue as to what is going on, except
there is a ton of NPEs:

2020-03-14T07:03:59,899 | WARN | transaction-invoker-impl-0 | OvsdbOperationalCommandAggregator | 301 - org.opendaylight.ovsdb.southbound-impl - 1.10.0 | Exception trying to execute org.opendaylight.ovsdb.southbound.transactions.md.OvsdbPortUpdateCommand@e285fe0
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.opendaylight.ovsdb.southbound.transactions.md.OvsdbPortUpdateCommand.getTerminationPointBridge(OvsdbPortUpdateCommand.java:257) ~[?:?]
at org.opendaylight.ovsdb.southbound.transactions.md.OvsdbPortUpdateCommand.updateTerminationPoints(OvsdbPortUpdateCommand.java:171) ~[?:?]
at org.opendaylight.ovsdb.southbound.transactions.md.OvsdbPortUpdateCommand.execute(OvsdbPortUpdateCommand.java:126) ~[?:?]
at org.opendaylight.ovsdb.southbound.transactions.md.OvsdbOperationalCommandAggregator.execute(OvsdbOperationalCommandAggregator.java:72) ~[?:?]
at org.opendaylight.ovsdb.southbound.transactions.md.TransactionInvokerImpl.executeCommand(TransactionInvokerImpl.java:129) ~[?:?]
at java.util.ArrayList.forEach(ArrayList.java:1540) [?:?]
at org.opendaylight.ovsdb.southbound.transactions.md.TransactionInvokerImpl.run(TransactionInvokerImpl.java:119) [301:org.opendaylight.ovsdb.southbound-impl:1.10.0]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) [?:?]
and it seems that verification is getting 401s -- probably because of these:

2020-03-14T07:04:57,040 | WARN | opendaylight-cluster-data-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-4 | EndpointReader | 47 - com.typesafe.akka.slf4j - 2.5.26 | Discarding inbound message to [Actor[akka://opendaylight-cluster-data/]] in read-only association to [akka.tcp://opendaylight-cluster-data@...:2550]. If this happens often you may consider using akka.remote.use-passive-connections=off or use Artery TCP.
I have no remembrance of why we are using passive connections :(

[OpenDaylight][TSC][it-infrastructure-alerts][notice] ODL Jenkins maintenance window - 1830-1930 PST, Mar 15, 2020

Anil Belur

What: LF will perform maintenance on ODL Jenkins releng servers.

When: 1830-1930 PST, Sunday, Mar 15, 2020.

Why: Jenkins master is running out of disk space and requires to be extended.

Impact: All ODL Jenkins (sandbox/releng) may be inaccessible during this time and
Jenkins will be put in shutdown mode before the window starts and any long-running Jenkins jobs _will_ be canceled if they don't complete before the start of the window.

Notices will be posted to the mailing lists and in #opendaylight on Freenode at the start and end of the maintenance.

Re: Mentorship proposal

Abhijit Kumbhare

So this passes.

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 2:09 AM Hema Gopalakrishnan via Lists.Opendaylight.Org <hema.gopalkrishnan=ericsson.com@...> wrote: