Vote on Per Company Limits on TSC membership for the 2019 TSC term

Abhijit Kumbhare

TSC members,

Please vote for one of the following option number:

Option 1: For year 2019 temporarily change the per company cap on number of TSC members to 49% of the TSC.

Option 2: Permanently increase the per company cap on the number of TSC members to be 49% of the TSC.

Option 3: Keep the existing company caps i.e. 33%.

If option 1 wins, we can have a follow-on vote on how to handle this situation for future years (either via a rules amendment or when it happens).

Note:
With the current number of TSC members:
- 33% makes the cap to be max 4 members from any one company
- 49% makes the cap to be max 6 members from any one company

Regards,
Abhijit

Abhijit Kumbhare

My vote: Option 1

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 6:22 PM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
TSC members,

Please vote for one of the following option number:

Option 1: For year 2019 temporarily change the per company cap on number of TSC members to 49% of the TSC.

Option 2: Permanently increase the per company cap on the number of TSC members to be 49% of the TSC.

Option 3: Keep the existing company caps i.e. 33%.

If option 1 wins, we can have a follow-on vote on how to handle this situation for future years (either via a rules amendment or when it happens).

Note:
With the current number of TSC members:
- 33% makes the cap to be max 4 members from any one company
- 49% makes the cap to be max 6 members from any one company

Regards,
Abhijit

Faseela K

Option 1

Please vote for one of the following option number:

Option 1: For year 2019 temporarily change the per company cap on number of TSC members to 49% of the TSC.

Option 2: Permanently increase the per company cap on the number of TSC members to be 49% of the TSC.

Option 3: Keep the existing company caps i.e. 33%.

If option 1 wins, we can have a follow-on vote on how to handle this situation for future years (either via a rules amendment or when it happens).

Note:

With the current number of TSC members:

- 33% makes the cap to be max 4 members from any one company

- 49% makes the cap to be max 6 members from any one company

Regards,

Abhijit

Abhijit Kumbhare

Hi folks,

Sending a reminder to vote. The vote is very simple - option 1, 2 or 3.

Thanks,
Abhijit

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 6:22 PM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
TSC members,

Please vote for one of the following option number:

Option 1: For year 2019 temporarily change the per company cap on number of TSC members to 49% of the TSC.

Option 2: Permanently increase the per company cap on the number of TSC members to be 49% of the TSC.

Option 3: Keep the existing company caps i.e. 33%.

If option 1 wins, we can have a follow-on vote on how to handle this situation for future years (either via a rules amendment or when it happens).

Note:
With the current number of TSC members:
- 33% makes the cap to be max 4 members from any one company
- 49% makes the cap to be max 6 members from any one company

Regards,
Abhijit

Anil Vishnoi

Option 1

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 6:23 PM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
TSC members,

Please vote for one of the following option number:

Option 1: For year 2019 temporarily change the per company cap on number of TSC members to 49% of the TSC.

Option 2: Permanently increase the per company cap on the number of TSC members to be 49% of the TSC.

Option 3: Keep the existing company caps i.e. 33%.

If option 1 wins, we can have a follow-on vote on how to handle this situation for future years (either via a rules amendment or when it happens).

Note:
With the current number of TSC members:
- 33% makes the cap to be max 4 members from any one company
- 49% makes the cap to be max 6 members from any one company

Regards,
Abhijit

Prem Sankar

Option 1

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 1:05 PM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
[...]

Thanh Ha <zxiiro@...>

Option 1

Thanh

On Mon., May 13, 2019, 21:23 Abhijit Kumbhare, <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
TSC members,

Please vote for one of the following option number:

Option 1: For year 2019 temporarily change the per company cap on number of TSC members to 49% of the TSC.

Option 2: Permanently increase the per company cap on the number of TSC members to be 49% of the TSC.

Option 3: Keep the existing company caps i.e. 33%.

If option 1 wins, we can have a follow-on vote on how to handle this situation for future years (either via a rules amendment or when it happens).

Note:
With the current number of TSC members:
- 33% makes the cap to be max 4 members from any one company
- 49% makes the cap to be max 6 members from any one company

Regards,
Abhijit

JamO Luhrsen

Option 1

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 11:23 AM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
TSC members,

Please vote for one of the following option number:

Option 1: For year 2019 temporarily change the per company cap on number of TSC members to 49% of the TSC.

Option 2: Permanently increase the per company cap on the number of TSC members to be 49% of the TSC.

Option 3: Keep the existing company caps i.e. 33%.

If option 1 wins, we can have a follow-on vote on how to handle this situation for future years (either via a rules amendment or when it happens).

Note:
With the current number of TSC members:
- 33% makes the cap to be max 4 members from any one company
- 49% makes the cap to be max 6 members from any one company

Regards,
Abhijit

Michael Vorburger <mike@...>

Option 1

Stephen Kitt <skitt@...>

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 06:22:47PM -0700, Abhijit Kumbhare wrote:
Please vote for one of the following option number:

*Option 1:* For year 2019 temporarily change the per company cap on number
of TSC members to 49% of the TSC.

*Option 2:* Permanently increase the per company cap on the number of TSC
members to be 49% of the TSC.

*Option 3:* Keep the existing company caps i.e. 33%.
Option 1.

(I’m not sure I understand why raising the maximum number of seats
didn’t end up being an option, but that’s a discussion for another
day.)

Regards,

Stephen

Abhijit Kumbhare

Option 1 passes with 9 votes.

Please note:

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 12:18 AM Stephen Kitt <skitt@...> wrote:
On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 06:22:47PM -0700, Abhijit Kumbhare wrote:
> Please vote for one of the following option number:
>
> *Option 1:* For year 2019 temporarily change the per company cap on number
> of TSC members to 49% of the TSC.
>
> *Option 2:* Permanently increase the per company cap on the number of TSC
> members to be 49% of the TSC.
>
> *Option 3:* Keep the existing company caps i.e. 33%.

Option 1.

(I’m not sure I understand why raising the maximum number of seats
didn’t end up being an option, but that’s a discussion for another
day.)

Regards,

Stephen

Abhijit Kumbhare

Since nothing has really changed on this front we may want to renew this policy for the 2020 term. Let us discuss this and the number of TSC seats in the TSC meeting tomorrow.

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 11:03 AM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
Option 1 passes with 9 votes.

Please note: