[release] Magnesium Release notes... ASAP

Thanh ha <zxiiro@...>

Thought I'd note that the Docs project has officially branched stable/magnesium at this point so please submit release notes to the stable/magnesium branch. Master branch has been bumped to aluminum.

Regards,
Thanh

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 10:56, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Hello everybody

Friendly reminder to all PTLs that  Magnesium has been released so please finish those ASAP

This is the format that we have approved, so please use it

Thank all

PS here is the current list of PTL

TransportRPC guillaume.lambert@...

Luis Gomez

Thanks Thanh, here are the distribution release notes:

BR/Luis

On Mar 20, 2020, at 8:08 AM, Thanh ha <zxiiro@...> wrote:

Thought I'd note that the Docs project has officially branched stable/magnesium at this point so please submit release notes to the stable/magnesium branch. Master branch has been bumped to aluminum.

Regards,
Thanh

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 10:56, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Hello everybody

Friendly reminder to all PTLs that  Magnesium has been released so please finish those ASAP

This is the format that we have approved, so please use it

Thank all

PS here is the current list of PTL

TransportRPC guillaume.lambert@...

Daniel de la Rosa

Thank you Luis and all...  Here the projects that still need to complete Magnesium Release notes... Please complete them ASAP

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 11:18 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
Thanks Thanh, here are the distribution release notes:

BR/Luis

On Mar 20, 2020, at 8:08 AM, Thanh ha <zxiiro@...> wrote:

Thought I'd note that the Docs project has officially branched stable/magnesium at this point so please submit release notes to the stable/magnesium branch. Master branch has been bumped to aluminum.

Regards,
Thanh

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 at 10:56, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:
Hello everybody

Friendly reminder to all PTLs that  Magnesium has been released so please finish those ASAP

This is the format that we have approved, so please use it

Thank all

PS here is the current list of PTL

TransportRPC guillaume.lambert@...

Customer Support Manager
Lumina Networks Inc.
e: ddelarosa@...
m:  +1 408 7728120

Karthikeyan

Hi Daniel,
  Have raised the "netvirt" release note review[0]. Kindly review and merge.

Thanks & Regards,
Karthikeyan.

Faseela K <k.faseela@...>

--
Faseela.K
Cisco, Bengaluru

d.arunprakash@...

Release notes for Openflowplugin:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/docs/+/88641

Regards,

Arun

  Have raised the "netvirt" release note review[0]. Kindly review and merge.

Thanks & Regards,

Karthikeyan.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 11:52 PM Daniel De La Rosa <ddelarosa@...> wrote:

Thank you Luis and all...  Here the projects that still need to complete Magnesium Release notes... Please complete them ASAP

Neutron   achuth.maniyedath@...

Netconf  bvaradar@...

BGPCEP ajayslele@...

Openflow d.arunprakash@...