Agenda items for this week's TSC call?


David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

The agenda for this week is again pretty thin (that looks to be a good
thing). Please see
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/TSC:Main#Meeting_Agenda and let me
know if you have additional items you'd like to have on the agenda for
this week.

Thnx,

--dmm


Colin Dixon <ckd@...>
 

I'd like to formulate a list of issues that constitute breaking the build but we either can't or don't check for in the Jenkins build process. As one example, it should be possible to import all of the projects into Eclipse without errors using the documented method.

I'll try to have a longer list for the actual meeting.

--Colin

tsc-bounces@... wrote on 10/07/2013 03:40:31 PM:
> From: David Meyer <dmm@...>

> To: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
> Date: 10/07/2013 03:40 PM
> Subject: [OpenDaylight TSC] Agenda items for this week's TSC call?
> Sent by: tsc-bounces@...
>
> The agenda for this week is again pretty thin (that looks to be a good
> thing). Please see
> https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/TSC:Main#Meeting_Agenda and let me
> know if you have additional items you'd like to have on the agenda for
> this week.
>
> Thnx,
>
> --dmm
> _______________________________________________
> TSC mailing list
> TSC@...
> https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc
>


David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Colin Dixon <ckd@...> wrote:
I'd like to formulate a list of issues that constitute breaking the build
but we either can't or don't check for in the Jenkins build process. As one
example, it should be possible to import all of the projects into Eclipse
without errors using the documented method.

I'll try to have a longer list for the actual meeting.
Added.

--dmm


--Colin

tsc-bounces@... wrote on 10/07/2013 03:40:31 PM:
From: David Meyer <dmm@...>
To: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Date: 10/07/2013 03:40 PM
Subject: [OpenDaylight TSC] Agenda items for this week's TSC call?
Sent by: tsc-bounces@...

The agenda for this week is again pretty thin (that looks to be a good
thing). Please see
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/TSC:Main#Meeting_Agenda and let me
know if you have additional items you'd like to have on the agenda for
this week.

Thnx,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc


Ken Gray <kgray@...>
 

I would like to know where we go after the ON.Lab meeting and how we
progress. Lots of good opinions, but how do we hammer those into
consensus and what do we engage on for mutual benefit.

On 10/7/13 4:40 PM, "David Meyer" <dmm@...> wrote:

The agenda for this week is again pretty thin (that looks to be a good
thing). Please see
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/TSC:Main#Meeting_Agenda and let me
know if you have additional items you'd like to have on the agenda for
this week.

Thnx,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc


David Meyer <dmm@...>
 

Done. --dmm

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Ken Gray <kgray@...> wrote:
I would like to know where we go after the ON.Lab meeting and how we
progress. Lots of good opinions, but how do we hammer those into
consensus and what do we engage on for mutual benefit.

On 10/7/13 4:40 PM, "David Meyer" <dmm@...> wrote:

The agenda for this week is again pretty thin (that looks to be a good
thing). Please see
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/TSC:Main#Meeting_Agenda and let me
know if you have additional items you'd like to have on the agenda for
this week.

Thnx,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc


Ken Gray <kgray@...>
 

Hey, Dave. I have a conflict on Thursday, so Tom Nadeau will be taking my
place on the TSC call.

On 10/7/13 5:25 PM, "David Meyer" <dmm@...> wrote:

Done. --dmm

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Ken Gray <kgray@...> wrote:
I would like to know where we go after the ON.Lab meeting and how we
progress. Lots of good opinions, but how do we hammer those into
consensus and what do we engage on for mutual benefit.

On 10/7/13 4:40 PM, "David Meyer" <dmm@...> wrote:

The agenda for this week is again pretty thin (that looks to be a good
thing). Please see
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/view/TSC:Main#Meeting_Agenda and let me
know if you have additional items you'd like to have on the agenda for
this week.

Thnx,

--dmm
_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...
https://lists.opendaylight.org/mailman/listinfo/tsc