Aluminium SR2 approval


Daniel de la Rosa
 

Thank you team for checking Aluminium CSIT. This is now complete, so TSC please proceed to approve Aluminium SR2



Thanks


On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 3:46 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Thanks Luis and Robert.. We just need help from the Netvirt and Genius team to complete the Aluminium SR2 CSIT 

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:13 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
This should help:


BR/Luis

On Jan 14, 2021, at 8:43 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:

https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/openflowplugin-csit-1node-cbench-only-aluminium/320/console.log.gz
completely failed on infra side:

WARN: Failed to initialize stack. Reason: Resource CREATE failed: Forbidden: resources.vm_1_group.resources[0].resources.instance: Quota exceeded for cores: Requested 2, but already used 450 of 450 cores (HTTP 403) (Request-ID: req-e2ae036a-ee57-498e-bdb0-b28ce57f0da7)

Anil, Luis, you were engaged in what needs to be done about this
particular failure -- I guess it did not get resolved. Can we make it
the top priority, please?

Bye,
Robert


On 14/01/2021 17:28, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Hello all..Aluminium branch has been code freeze and I picked a RC 

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/>

Here is the CSIT check so team please review it ASAP

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing>

Thanks

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 7:19 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
<ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:

   Great, thanks! I have asked @Anil Belur
   <mailto:abelur@...>  to code freeze Aluminium in
   this ticket
   https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329.
   <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329.>.. 

   I'll pick a RC sometime this week

   thanks

   On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 4:54 AM Robert Varga <nite@...
   <mailto:nite@...>> wrote:

       On 12/01/2021 00:51, Robert Varga wrote:
On 12/01/2021 00:25, Robert Varga wrote:
On 11/01/2021 10:23, Robert Varga wrote:
On 06/01/2021 18:32, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Ok, thanks for the heads up. I'll wait on you update before
       moving forward
The patches are lined up here:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic
       <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic>:"mri-aluminium-sr2"

Multipatch is running here:

       https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/
       <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/>

Let's see how it goes.

So it took three tries to get past lispflowmapping's test
       suite, but #55
passed.


       https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317
       <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317>
is the ticket for supercommitter rights, I'll merge the
       patches as soon
as those rights are granted.

Okay, this is now being merged, expect distcheck/autorelease
       failures to
start to happen for stable/aluminium in about 20 minutes.

I'll update here when it's done.

       This is now done, things should be back to normal.

       Bye,
       Robert



   







Daniel de la Rosa
 

Dear TSC members

With 3 votes in favor, Aluminium SR2 has been approved. @Anil Belur please proceed accordingly 


Thank you all

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 10:10 AM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Thank you team for checking Aluminium CSIT. This is now complete, so TSC please proceed to approve Aluminium SR2



Thanks


On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 3:46 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Thanks Luis and Robert.. We just need help from the Netvirt and Genius team to complete the Aluminium SR2 CSIT 

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:13 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
This should help:


BR/Luis

On Jan 14, 2021, at 8:43 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:

https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/openflowplugin-csit-1node-cbench-only-aluminium/320/console.log.gz
completely failed on infra side:

WARN: Failed to initialize stack. Reason: Resource CREATE failed: Forbidden: resources.vm_1_group.resources[0].resources.instance: Quota exceeded for cores: Requested 2, but already used 450 of 450 cores (HTTP 403) (Request-ID: req-e2ae036a-ee57-498e-bdb0-b28ce57f0da7)

Anil, Luis, you were engaged in what needs to be done about this
particular failure -- I guess it did not get resolved. Can we make it
the top priority, please?

Bye,
Robert


On 14/01/2021 17:28, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Hello all..Aluminium branch has been code freeze and I picked a RC 

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/>

Here is the CSIT check so team please review it ASAP

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing>

Thanks

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 7:19 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
<ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:

   Great, thanks! I have asked @Anil Belur
   <mailto:abelur@...>  to code freeze Aluminium in
   this ticket
   https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329.
   <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329.>.. 

   I'll pick a RC sometime this week

   thanks

   On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 4:54 AM Robert Varga <nite@...
   <mailto:nite@...>> wrote:

       On 12/01/2021 00:51, Robert Varga wrote:
On 12/01/2021 00:25, Robert Varga wrote:
On 11/01/2021 10:23, Robert Varga wrote:
On 06/01/2021 18:32, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Ok, thanks for the heads up. I'll wait on you update before
       moving forward
The patches are lined up here:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic
       <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic>:"mri-aluminium-sr2"

Multipatch is running here:

       https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/
       <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/>

Let's see how it goes.

So it took three tries to get past lispflowmapping's test
       suite, but #55
passed.


       https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317
       <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317>
is the ticket for supercommitter rights, I'll merge the
       patches as soon
as those rights are granted.

Okay, this is now being merged, expect distcheck/autorelease
       failures to
start to happen for stable/aluminium in about 20 minutes.

I'll update here when it's done.

       This is now done, things should be back to normal.

       Bye,
       Robert



   







Daniel de la Rosa
 

@Anil Belur have you had a chance to release Aluminium SR2?

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 6:01 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Dear TSC members

With 3 votes in favor, Aluminium SR2 has been approved. @Anil Belur please proceed accordingly 


Thank you all

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 10:10 AM Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...> wrote:
Thank you team for checking Aluminium CSIT. This is now complete, so TSC please proceed to approve Aluminium SR2



Thanks


On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 3:46 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Thanks Luis and Robert.. We just need help from the Netvirt and Genius team to complete the Aluminium SR2 CSIT 

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:13 AM Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...> wrote:
This should help:


BR/Luis

On Jan 14, 2021, at 8:43 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:

https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/openflowplugin-csit-1node-cbench-only-aluminium/320/console.log.gz
completely failed on infra side:

WARN: Failed to initialize stack. Reason: Resource CREATE failed: Forbidden: resources.vm_1_group.resources[0].resources.instance: Quota exceeded for cores: Requested 2, but already used 450 of 450 cores (HTTP 403) (Request-ID: req-e2ae036a-ee57-498e-bdb0-b28ce57f0da7)

Anil, Luis, you were engaged in what needs to be done about this
particular failure -- I guess it did not get resolved. Can we make it
the top priority, please?

Bye,
Robert


On 14/01/2021 17:28, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Hello all..Aluminium branch has been code freeze and I picked a RC 

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/>

Here is the CSIT check so team please review it ASAP

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing>

Thanks

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 7:19 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
<ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:

   Great, thanks! I have asked @Anil Belur
   <mailto:abelur@...>  to code freeze Aluminium in
   this ticket
   https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329.
   <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329.>.. 

   I'll pick a RC sometime this week

   thanks

   On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 4:54 AM Robert Varga <nite@...
   <mailto:nite@...>> wrote:

       On 12/01/2021 00:51, Robert Varga wrote:
On 12/01/2021 00:25, Robert Varga wrote:
On 11/01/2021 10:23, Robert Varga wrote:
On 06/01/2021 18:32, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Ok, thanks for the heads up. I'll wait on you update before
       moving forward
The patches are lined up here:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic
       <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic>:"mri-aluminium-sr2"

Multipatch is running here:

       https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/
       <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/>

Let's see how it goes.

So it took three tries to get past lispflowmapping's test
       suite, but #55
passed.


       https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317
       <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317>
is the ticket for supercommitter rights, I'll merge the
       patches as soon
as those rights are granted.

Okay, this is now being merged, expect distcheck/autorelease
       failures to
start to happen for stable/aluminium in about 20 minutes.

I'll update here when it's done.

       This is now done, things should be back to normal.

       Bye,
       Robert



   










Robert Varga
 

Hello Anil,

is there something missing from the community side, or what should we do
here?

The release has been approved for 6 days now with no sign of movement.

I have had people asking when will the artifacts be available -- and no
wonder, we really should not be taking this long to turn a release around.

Thanks,
Robert

On 19/01/2021 17:26, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
@Anil Belur <mailto:abelur@...> have you had a chance to
release Aluminium SR2?

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 6:01 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
<ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:

Dear TSC members

With 3 votes in favor, Aluminium SR2 has been approved. @Anil Belur
<mailto:abelur@...> please proceed accordingly 

Aluminium SR2 Checklist
<https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Aluminium+SR2+Release+Checklist>
for reference

Thank you all

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 10:10 AM Daniel de la Rosa
<ddelarosa0707@... <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>> wrote:

Thank you team for checking Aluminium CSIT. This is now
complete, so TSC please proceed to approve Aluminium SR2


https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Aluminum+SR2+Release+Approval
<https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Aluminum+SR2+Release+Approval>

Thanks


On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 3:46 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
<ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:

Thanks Luis and Robert.. We just need help from the Netvirt
and Genius team to complete the Aluminium SR2 CSIT 

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:13 AM Luis Gomez
<ecelgp@... <mailto:ecelgp@...>> wrote:

This should help:

https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/releng/builder/+/94632
<https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/releng/builder/+/94632>

BR/Luis

On Jan 14, 2021, at 8:43 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...
<mailto:nite@...>> wrote:

https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/openflowplugin-csit-1node-cbench-only-aluminium/320/console.log.gz
<https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/openflowplugin-csit-1node-cbench-only-aluminium/320/console.log.gz>
completely failed on infra side:

WARN: Failed to initialize stack. Reason: Resource
CREATE failed: Forbidden:
resources.vm_1_group.resources[0].resources.instance:
Quota exceeded for cores: Requested 2, but already
used 450 of 450 cores (HTTP 403) (Request-ID:
req-e2ae036a-ee57-498e-bdb0-b28ce57f0da7)
Anil, Luis, you were engaged in what needs to be done
about this
particular failure -- I guess it did not get resolved.
Can we make it
the top priority, please?

Bye,
Robert


On 14/01/2021 17:28, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Hello all..Aluminium branch has been code freeze and
I picked a RC 

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/>
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/>>

Here is the CSIT check so team please review it ASAP

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing>
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing>>

Thanks

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 7:19 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
lists.opendaylight.org
<http://lists.opendaylight.org>
<http://lists.opendaylight.org
<http://lists.opendaylight.org>>
<ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>
<mailto:gmail.com@...
<mailto:gmail.com@...>>> wrote:

   Great, thanks! I have asked @Anil Belur
   <mailto:abelur@...
<mailto:abelur@...>>  to code freeze
Aluminium in
   this ticket
   https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329>.
   <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329>.>.. 

   I'll pick a RC sometime this week

   thanks

   On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 4:54 AM Robert Varga
<nite@... <mailto:nite@...>
   <mailto:nite@... <mailto:nite@...>>> wrote:

       On 12/01/2021 00:51, Robert Varga wrote:
On 12/01/2021 00:25, Robert Varga wrote:
On 11/01/2021 10:23, Robert Varga wrote:
On 06/01/2021 18:32, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
Ok, thanks for the heads up. I'll wait on you
update before
       moving forward
The patches are lined up here:
https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic
<https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic>
       <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic
<https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic>>:"mri-aluminium-sr2"

Multipatch is running here:
       https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/>
       <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/
<https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/>>

Let's see how it goes.
So it took three tries to get past
lispflowmapping's test
       suite, but #55
passed.

       https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317>
       <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317
<https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317>>
is the ticket for supercommitter rights, I'll merge the
       patches as soon
as those rights are granted.
Okay, this is now being merged, expect
distcheck/autorelease
       failures to
start to happen for stable/aluminium in about 20
minutes.

I'll update here when it's done.
       This is now done, things should be back to normal.

       Bye,
       Robert



   










Daniel de la Rosa
 

@Anil Belur  i have created this ticket 


please let us know if you can get this done ASAP or if anybody else can help

Thanks

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 4:19 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
Hello Anil,

is there something missing from the community side, or what should we do
here?

The release has been approved for 6 days now with no sign of movement.

I have had people asking when will the artifacts be available -- and no
wonder, we really should not be taking this long to turn a release around.

Thanks,
Robert

On 19/01/2021 17:26, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
> @Anil Belur <mailto:abelur@...> have you had a chance to
> release Aluminium SR2?
>
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 6:01 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
> lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
> <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
> <mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:
>
>     Dear TSC members
>
>     With 3 votes in favor, Aluminium SR2 has been approved. @Anil Belur
>     <mailto:abelur@...> please proceed accordingly 
>
>     Aluminium SR2 Checklist
>     <https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Aluminium+SR2+Release+Checklist>
>     for reference
>
>     Thank you all
>
>     On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 10:10 AM Daniel de la Rosa
>     <ddelarosa0707@... <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>> wrote:
>
>         Thank you team for checking Aluminium CSIT. This is now
>         complete, so TSC please proceed to approve Aluminium SR2
>
>
>         https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Aluminum+SR2+Release+Approval
>         <https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Aluminum+SR2+Release+Approval>
>
>         Thanks
>
>
>         On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 3:46 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
>         lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
>         <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
>         <mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:
>
>             Thanks Luis and Robert.. We just need help from the Netvirt
>             and Genius team to complete the Aluminium SR2 CSIT 
>
>             On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:13 AM Luis Gomez
>             <ecelgp@... <mailto:ecelgp@...>> wrote:
>
>                 This should help:
>
>                 https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/releng/builder/+/94632
>                 <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/releng/builder/+/94632>
>
>                 BR/Luis
>
>>                 On Jan 14, 2021, at 8:43 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...
>>                 <mailto:nite@...>> wrote:
>>
>>                 https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/openflowplugin-csit-1node-cbench-only-aluminium/320/console.log.gz
>>                 <https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/openflowplugin-csit-1node-cbench-only-aluminium/320/console.log.gz>
>>                 completely failed on infra side:
>>
>>>                 WARN: Failed to initialize stack. Reason: Resource
>>>                 CREATE failed: Forbidden:
>>>                 resources.vm_1_group.resources[0].resources.instance:
>>>                 Quota exceeded for cores: Requested 2, but already
>>>                 used 450 of 450 cores (HTTP 403) (Request-ID:
>>>                 req-e2ae036a-ee57-498e-bdb0-b28ce57f0da7)
>>
>>                 Anil, Luis, you were engaged in what needs to be done
>>                 about this
>>                 particular failure -- I guess it did not get resolved.
>>                 Can we make it
>>                 the top priority, please?
>>
>>                 Bye,
>>                 Robert
>>
>>
>>                 On 14/01/2021 17:28, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
>>>                 Hello all..Aluminium branch has been code freeze and
>>>                 I picked a RC 
>>>
>>>                 https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/
>>>                 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/>
>>>                 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/
>>>                 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/>>
>>>
>>>                 Here is the CSIT check so team please review it ASAP
>>>
>>>                 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing
>>>                 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing>
>>>                 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing
>>>                 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing>>
>>>
>>>                 Thanks
>>>
>>>                 On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 7:19 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
>>>                 lists.opendaylight.org
>>>                 <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
>>>                 <http://lists.opendaylight.org
>>>                 <http://lists.opendaylight.org>>
>>>                 <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
>>>                 <mailto:gmail.com@...>
>>>                 <mailto:gmail.com@...
>>>                 <mailto:gmail.com@...>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>                    Great, thanks! I have asked @Anil Belur
>>>                    <mailto:abelur@...
>>>                 <mailto:abelur@...>>  to code freeze
>>>                 Aluminium in
>>>                    this ticket
>>>                    https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329
>>>                 <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329>.
>>>                    <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329
>>>                 <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329>.>.. 
>>>
>>>                    I'll pick a RC sometime this week
>>>
>>>                    thanks
>>>
>>>                    On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 4:54 AM Robert Varga
>>>                 <nite@... <mailto:nite@...>
>>>                    <mailto:nite@... <mailto:nite@...>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>                        On 12/01/2021 00:51, Robert Varga wrote:
>>>>                 On 12/01/2021 00:25, Robert Varga wrote:
>>>>>                 On 11/01/2021 10:23, Robert Varga wrote:
>>>>>>                 On 06/01/2021 18:32, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
>>>>>>>                 Ok, thanks for the heads up. I'll wait on you
>>>>>>>                 update before
>>>                        moving forward
>>>>>>                 The patches are lined up here:
>>>>>>                 https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic
>>>>>>                 <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic>
>>>                        <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic
>>>                 <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic>>:"mri-aluminium-sr2"
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                 Multipatch is running here:
>>>>>>
>>>                        https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/
>>>                 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/>
>>>                        <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/
>>>                 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                 Let's see how it goes.
>>>>>
>>>>>                 So it took three tries to get past
>>>>>                 lispflowmapping's test
>>>                        suite, but #55
>>>>>                 passed.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>                        https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317
>>>                 <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317>
>>>                        <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317
>>>                 <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317>>
>>>>>                 is the ticket for supercommitter rights, I'll merge the
>>>                        patches as soon
>>>>>                 as those rights are granted.
>>>>
>>>>                 Okay, this is now being merged, expect
>>>>                 distcheck/autorelease
>>>                        failures to
>>>>                 start to happen for stable/aluminium in about 20
>>>>                 minutes.
>>>>
>>>>                 I'll update here when it's done.
>>>
>>>                        This is now done, things should be back to normal.
>>>
>>>                        Bye,
>>>                        Robert
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>                    
>>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>





Daniel de la Rosa
 

@Anil Belur i thought you said you were gonna take care of this.. 

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 2:47 PM Daniel de la Rosa via lists.opendaylight.org <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...> wrote:
@Anil Belur  i have created this ticket 


please let us know if you can get this done ASAP or if anybody else can help

Thanks

On Thu, Jan 21, 2021 at 4:19 AM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
Hello Anil,

is there something missing from the community side, or what should we do
here?

The release has been approved for 6 days now with no sign of movement.

I have had people asking when will the artifacts be available -- and no
wonder, we really should not be taking this long to turn a release around.

Thanks,
Robert

On 19/01/2021 17:26, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
> @Anil Belur <mailto:abelur@...> have you had a chance to
> release Aluminium SR2?
>
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 6:01 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
> lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
> <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
> <mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:
>
>     Dear TSC members
>
>     With 3 votes in favor, Aluminium SR2 has been approved. @Anil Belur
>     <mailto:abelur@...> please proceed accordingly 
>
>     Aluminium SR2 Checklist
>     <https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Aluminium+SR2+Release+Checklist>
>     for reference
>
>     Thank you all
>
>     On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 10:10 AM Daniel de la Rosa
>     <ddelarosa0707@... <mailto:ddelarosa0707@...>> wrote:
>
>         Thank you team for checking Aluminium CSIT. This is now
>         complete, so TSC please proceed to approve Aluminium SR2
>
>
>         https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Aluminum+SR2+Release+Approval
>         <https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Aluminum+SR2+Release+Approval>
>
>         Thanks
>
>
>         On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 3:46 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
>         lists.opendaylight.org <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
>         <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
>         <mailto:gmail.com@...>> wrote:
>
>             Thanks Luis and Robert.. We just need help from the Netvirt
>             and Genius team to complete the Aluminium SR2 CSIT 
>
>             On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 10:13 AM Luis Gomez
>             <ecelgp@... <mailto:ecelgp@...>> wrote:
>
>                 This should help:
>
>                 https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/releng/builder/+/94632
>                 <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/c/releng/builder/+/94632>
>
>                 BR/Luis
>
>>                 On Jan 14, 2021, at 8:43 AM, Robert Varga <nite@...
>>                 <mailto:nite@...>> wrote:
>>
>>                 https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/openflowplugin-csit-1node-cbench-only-aluminium/320/console.log.gz
>>                 <https://logs.opendaylight.org/releng/vex-yul-odl-jenkins-1/openflowplugin-csit-1node-cbench-only-aluminium/320/console.log.gz>
>>                 completely failed on infra side:
>>
>>>                 WARN: Failed to initialize stack. Reason: Resource
>>>                 CREATE failed: Forbidden:
>>>                 resources.vm_1_group.resources[0].resources.instance:
>>>                 Quota exceeded for cores: Requested 2, but already
>>>                 used 450 of 450 cores (HTTP 403) (Request-ID:
>>>                 req-e2ae036a-ee57-498e-bdb0-b28ce57f0da7)
>>
>>                 Anil, Luis, you were engaged in what needs to be done
>>                 about this
>>                 particular failure -- I guess it did not get resolved.
>>                 Can we make it
>>                 the top priority, please?
>>
>>                 Bye,
>>                 Robert
>>
>>
>>                 On 14/01/2021 17:28, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
>>>                 Hello all..Aluminium branch has been code freeze and
>>>                 I picked a RC 
>>>
>>>                 https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/
>>>                 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/>
>>>                 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/
>>>                 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/view/autorelease/job/autorelease-release-aluminium-mvn35-openjdk11/341/>>
>>>
>>>                 Here is the CSIT check so team please review it ASAP
>>>
>>>                 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing
>>>                 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing>
>>>                 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing
>>>                 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDGhffcLVgxqPUpBEYBecp0cj7pq3Rrn108iyj0UdUI/edit?usp=sharing>>
>>>
>>>                 Thanks
>>>
>>>                 On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 7:19 PM Daniel de la Rosa via
>>>                 lists.opendaylight.org
>>>                 <http://lists.opendaylight.org>
>>>                 <http://lists.opendaylight.org
>>>                 <http://lists.opendaylight.org>>
>>>                 <ddelarosa0707=gmail.com@...
>>>                 <mailto:gmail.com@...>
>>>                 <mailto:gmail.com@...
>>>                 <mailto:gmail.com@...>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>                    Great, thanks! I have asked @Anil Belur
>>>                    <mailto:abelur@...
>>>                 <mailto:abelur@...>>  to code freeze
>>>                 Aluminium in
>>>                    this ticket
>>>                    https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329
>>>                 <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329>.
>>>                    <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329
>>>                 <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21329>.>.. 
>>>
>>>                    I'll pick a RC sometime this week
>>>
>>>                    thanks
>>>
>>>                    On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 4:54 AM Robert Varga
>>>                 <nite@... <mailto:nite@...>
>>>                    <mailto:nite@... <mailto:nite@...>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>                        On 12/01/2021 00:51, Robert Varga wrote:
>>>>                 On 12/01/2021 00:25, Robert Varga wrote:
>>>>>                 On 11/01/2021 10:23, Robert Varga wrote:
>>>>>>                 On 06/01/2021 18:32, Daniel de la Rosa wrote:
>>>>>>>                 Ok, thanks for the heads up. I'll wait on you
>>>>>>>                 update before
>>>                        moving forward
>>>>>>                 The patches are lined up here:
>>>>>>                 https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic
>>>>>>                 <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic>
>>>                        <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic
>>>                 <https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/q/topic>>:"mri-aluminium-sr2"
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                 Multipatch is running here:
>>>>>>
>>>                        https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/
>>>                 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/>
>>>                        <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/
>>>                 <https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/releng/job/integration-multipatch-test-aluminium/53/>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>                 Let's see how it goes.
>>>>>
>>>>>                 So it took three tries to get past
>>>>>                 lispflowmapping's test
>>>                        suite, but #55
>>>>>                 passed.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>                        https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317
>>>                 <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317>
>>>                        <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317
>>>                 <https://jira.linuxfoundation.org/plugins/servlet/theme/portal/2/IT-21317>>
>>>>>                 is the ticket for supercommitter rights, I'll merge the
>>>                        patches as soon
>>>>>                 as those rights are granted.
>>>>
>>>>                 Okay, this is now being merged, expect
>>>>                 distcheck/autorelease
>>>                        failures to
>>>>                 start to happen for stable/aluminium in about 20
>>>>                 minutes.
>>>>
>>>>                 I'll update here when it's done.
>>>
>>>                        This is now done, things should be back to normal.
>>>
>>>                        Bye,
>>>                        Robert
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>                    
>>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>