[controller-dev] Opendaylight I&V strategy

Luis Gomez <luis.gomez@...>

Sure, door is always open. We are now trying to setup teams to work on the activities below. Please let me know which task(s) you would like to contribute and if you would like to be mentor (you are kind of knowable on the subject) or collaborator for the task.

Task 1: Continuous System Integration Test based on PAX-EXAM framework

Skills: Java programming, JUnit, PAM-EXAM

Task 2: New test infrastructure for System Integration Test

Description: Look into new test tools like test automation framework and protocols simulators (some projects may already use something)and integrate them with existing ones (Jenkins, Sonar) by M4

Skills: Test frameworks like Robot, test automation programming, test reporting , REST API testing, etc…

Task 3: Release features

Description: Start digging into project deliverables features so we have more understanding what to test and what would the final release look like, write release features list by M4

Skills: Technical understanding on all protocols and internal functionalities of the ODL delivery

BR/Luis