toggle quoted message
Show quoted text
Hi Anil, All,
Looking at some of these projects (e.g., telemetry), I can’t find any meaningful data in wiki. The wiki page is empty. Do we have more info about that?
From: Anil Belur <abelur@...>
Date: Monday, April 26, 2021 at 8:11 PM
To: Anil Belur <abelur@...>
Cc: TSC <tsc@...>, "app-dev@..." <app-dev@...>, Release <release@...>, "'integration-dev@...' (integration-dev@...) (integration-dev@...)"
<integration-dev@...>, Casey Cain <ccain@...>, Daniel de la Rosa <ddelarosa0707@...>, Navid <navid.ghazisaidi@...>, Andrew Grimberg <agrimberg@...>
Subject: [E] Re: [integration-dev] [OpenDaylight TSC] $PROJECT Termination review (based on inactivity)
As discussed with Casey in today's call, it would be more appropriate to consider any $projects that have not contributed to a code change in the last 8 months (ignoring the INFO.yaml changes submitted to the project by the Releng team).
Now taking that into consideration, we have the following candidates ready for archival:
I am bouncing this email again on the app-dev lists to make sure anyone in the community is interested in maintaining the $project going forward.
TSC please vote on $project list (once approved the repositories will be marked "inactive", all CI Jobs and resources from the infrastructure will be removed).
Hello TSC team:
As per section TSC Charter 2.3.5 [1.], the TSC is initiating a termination review for lack of activity (no commits in the last 18 months).
The list of ODL $PROJECT's that are candidates for archival, with the commit date for the last commit.
Total 3674 (delta 0), reused 3674 (delta 0)
* master - 56eca9d - Merge "Remove obsolete Maven Site configuration" - A H (2 years, 11 months ago)
* master - 71996a6 - Bump to odlparent 3.1.0 and yangtools 2.0.3 - Stephen Kitt (3 years ago)
* master - 46b19e9 - Fix issues with config directory watching - Rob Adams (3 years, 1 month ago)
Once the review is approved by the TSC:
1. All jobs for the $PROJECT would be purged from Jenkins releng/builder repo.
2. The $PROJECT will be set to an inactive state on Gerrit.
3. The $PROJECT will be renamed/prefixed as "archived-$PROJECT" on Github/Gerrit.
Please add if I missed any projects, refer to the logs attached.