I have sent Carol the invite for the 8 AM OF 1.3 plugin daily call.

Thanks,
Abhijit

Luis Gomez ---12/16/2013 11:31:52 AM---Hi everybody, This is to inform that Carol Sanders will be doing all the integration & test coordina

From: Luis Gomez <luis.gomez@...>
To: "'integration-dev@...'" <integration-dev@...>, "'infrastructure@...'" <infrastructure@...>, "'tsc@...'" <tsc@...>,
Date: 12/16/2013 11:31 AM
Subject: [integration-dev] Integration group coordination Dec 17th - Jan 5th
Sent by: integration-dev-bounces@...

Hi everybody,

This is to inform that Carol Sanders will be doing all the integration & test coordination activities for the time I will be out (from tomorrow Dec 17th to Jan 5th).

This includes:

- Drive Wednesday 1PM Integration call
- Attend Thursday 10AM TSC call
- Attend 8AM OF 1.3 plugin update call (today I could not make it)
- Handle new requests for Integration team
- Welcome new Integration members

I will be resuming coordination activities on Jan 6th

Thanks very much Carol

integration-dev mailing list
integration-dev@...