NetConf WG status


Mahesh Jethanandani <jethanandanm@...>
 

In the meeting on Oct. 26, I will give a status update on where the NetConf WG is in IETF. 

We will look at the current state of drafts that are WG items, some of the more recent ones that have been adopted, and also look at what is in the pipeline. Looking a little further out we will examine what are considered must-fix issues as part of NETCONF NEXT and RESTCONF NEXT.

Cheers

Mahesh Jethanandani
jethanandanm@...
3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304


Abhijit Kumbhare
 

Good to know. Are you planning to give a status update in an IETF meeting on Oct 26 or are you planning to give an update to the ODL community? If it is to the ODL community on Oct 26 we can have a Technical Work Stream (TWS) meeting - the meeting info is at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/vQUF. The meeting is held on-demand - so we will need a confirmation from you assuming that is your intent.


On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 9:22 AM Mahesh Jethanandani <jethanandanm@...> wrote:
In the meeting on Oct. 26, I will give a status update on where the NetConf WG is in IETF. 

We will look at the current state of drafts that are WG items, some of the more recent ones that have been adopted, and also look at what is in the pipeline. Looking a little further out we will examine what are considered must-fix issues as part of NETCONF NEXT and RESTCONF NEXT.

Cheers

Mahesh Jethanandani
jethanandanm@...
3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304





Mahesh Jethanandani <jethanandanm@...>
 

Hi Abhijit,

The IETF meeting is later in November.

This update is for the ODL community.

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:05 AM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:

Good to know. Are you planning to give a status update in an IETF meeting on Oct 26 or are you planning to give an update to the ODL community? If it is to the ODL community on Oct 26 we can have a Technical Work Stream (TWS) meeting - the meeting info is at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/vQUF. The meeting is held on-demand - so we will need a confirmation from you assuming that is your intent.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 9:22 AM Mahesh Jethanandani <jethanandanm@...> wrote:
In the meeting on Oct. 26, I will give a status update on where the NetConf WG is in IETF. 

We will look at the current state of drafts that are WG items, some of the more recent ones that have been adopted, and also look at what is in the pipeline. Looking a little further out we will examine what are considered must-fix issues as part of NETCONF NEXT and RESTCONF NEXT.

Cheers

Mahesh Jethanandani
jethanandanm@...
3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304





Mahesh Jethanandani
jethanandanm@...
3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304


Abhijit Kumbhare
 

Thanks for the clarification. We can set up the TWS for Oct 26 in that case.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:45 AM Mahesh Jethanandani (c) <jethanandanm@...> wrote:
Hi Abhijit,

The IETF meeting is later in November.

This update is for the ODL community.

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:05 AM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:

Good to know. Are you planning to give a status update in an IETF meeting on Oct 26 or are you planning to give an update to the ODL community? If it is to the ODL community on Oct 26 we can have a Technical Work Stream (TWS) meeting - the meeting info is at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/vQUF. The meeting is held on-demand - so we will need a confirmation from you assuming that is your intent.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 9:22 AM Mahesh Jethanandani <jethanandanm@...> wrote:
In the meeting on Oct. 26, I will give a status update on where the NetConf WG is in IETF. 

We will look at the current state of drafts that are WG items, some of the more recent ones that have been adopted, and also look at what is in the pipeline. Looking a little further out we will examine what are considered must-fix issues as part of NETCONF NEXT and RESTCONF NEXT.

Cheers

Mahesh Jethanandani
jethanandanm@...
3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304





Mahesh Jethanandani
jethanandanm@...
3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304


Abhijit Kumbhare
 

Mahesh,

I have created the meeting page and added the topic to the agenda: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/oRQF. If you are planning to use any slides or any other material, please upload it under the minutes section when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Abhijit
 

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 1:27 PM Abhijit Kumbhare via lists.opendaylight.org <abhijitkoss=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Thanks for the clarification. We can set up the TWS for Oct 26 in that case.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:45 AM Mahesh Jethanandani (c) <jethanandanm@...> wrote:
Hi Abhijit,

The IETF meeting is later in November.

This update is for the ODL community.

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:05 AM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:

Good to know. Are you planning to give a status update in an IETF meeting on Oct 26 or are you planning to give an update to the ODL community? If it is to the ODL community on Oct 26 we can have a Technical Work Stream (TWS) meeting - the meeting info is at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/vQUF. The meeting is held on-demand - so we will need a confirmation from you assuming that is your intent.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 9:22 AM Mahesh Jethanandani <jethanandanm@...> wrote:
In the meeting on Oct. 26, I will give a status update on where the NetConf WG is in IETF. 

We will look at the current state of drafts that are WG items, some of the more recent ones that have been adopted, and also look at what is in the pipeline. Looking a little further out we will examine what are considered must-fix issues as part of NETCONF NEXT and RESTCONF NEXT.

Cheers

Mahesh Jethanandani
jethanandanm@...
3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304





Mahesh Jethanandani
jethanandanm@...
3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304





Mahesh Jethanandani <mjethanandani@...>
 

[Pardon me if this is a duplicate. I did not see if show up in the archives]

In the meeting on Oct. 26, I will give a status update on where the NetConf WG is in IETF. 

We will look at the current state of drafts that are WG items, some of the more recent ones that have been adopted, and also look at what is in the pipeline. Looking a little further out we will examine what are considered must-fix issues as part of NETCONF NEXT and RESTCONF NEXT.

Cheers

Mahesh Jethanandani






manoj chokka
 

Hi All,

Are we having this meeting today?

Best Regards,
Manoj


On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 2:05 AM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
Mahesh,

I have created the meeting page and added the topic to the agenda: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/oRQF. If you are planning to use any slides or any other material, please upload it under the minutes section when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Abhijit
 

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 1:27 PM Abhijit Kumbhare via lists.opendaylight.org <abhijitkoss=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Thanks for the clarification. We can set up the TWS for Oct 26 in that case.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:45 AM Mahesh Jethanandani (c) <jethanandanm@...> wrote:
Hi Abhijit,

The IETF meeting is later in November.

This update is for the ODL community.

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:05 AM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:

Good to know. Are you planning to give a status update in an IETF meeting on Oct 26 or are you planning to give an update to the ODL community? If it is to the ODL community on Oct 26 we can have a Technical Work Stream (TWS) meeting - the meeting info is at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/vQUF. The meeting is held on-demand - so we will need a confirmation from you assuming that is your intent.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 9:22 AM Mahesh Jethanandani <jethanandanm@...> wrote:
In the meeting on Oct. 26, I will give a status update on where the NetConf WG is in IETF. 

We will look at the current state of drafts that are WG items, some of the more recent ones that have been adopted, and also look at what is in the pipeline. Looking a little further out we will examine what are considered must-fix issues as part of NETCONF NEXT and RESTCONF NEXT.

Cheers

Mahesh Jethanandani
jethanandanm@...
3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304





Mahesh Jethanandani
jethanandanm@...
3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304








Abhijit Kumbhare
 

Manoj,

We have decided to move the topic to next week. I will send out a separate email for the topic.

-Abhijit


On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 9:07 AM manoj chokka <cmanoj8@...> wrote:
Hi All,

Are we having this meeting today?

Best Regards,
Manoj

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 2:05 AM Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:
Mahesh,

I have created the meeting page and added the topic to the agenda: https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/oRQF. If you are planning to use any slides or any other material, please upload it under the minutes section when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Abhijit
 

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 1:27 PM Abhijit Kumbhare via lists.opendaylight.org <abhijitkoss=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Thanks for the clarification. We can set up the TWS for Oct 26 in that case.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 11:45 AM Mahesh Jethanandani (c) <jethanandanm@...> wrote:
Hi Abhijit,

The IETF meeting is later in November.

This update is for the ODL community.

On Oct 6, 2020, at 10:05 AM, Abhijit Kumbhare <abhijitkoss@...> wrote:

Good to know. Are you planning to give a status update in an IETF meeting on Oct 26 or are you planning to give an update to the ODL community? If it is to the ODL community on Oct 26 we can have a Technical Work Stream (TWS) meeting - the meeting info is at https://wiki.opendaylight.org/x/vQUF. The meeting is held on-demand - so we will need a confirmation from you assuming that is your intent.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 9:22 AM Mahesh Jethanandani <jethanandanm@...> wrote:
In the meeting on Oct. 26, I will give a status update on where the NetConf WG is in IETF. 

We will look at the current state of drafts that are WG items, some of the more recent ones that have been adopted, and also look at what is in the pipeline. Looking a little further out we will examine what are considered must-fix issues as part of NETCONF NEXT and RESTCONF NEXT.

Cheers

Mahesh Jethanandani
jethanandanm@...
3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304





Mahesh Jethanandani
jethanandanm@...
3401 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304