$PROJECT Termination review (based on inactivity)
Hello TSC team:
As per section TSC Charter 2.3.5 [1.], the TSC is initiating a termination review for lack of activity (no commits in the last 18 months).
The list of ODL $PROJECT's that are candidates for archival, with the commit date for the last commit.
Total 3674 (delta 0), reused 3674 (delta 0)
* master - 56eca9d - Merge "Remove obsolete Maven Site configuration" - A H (2 years, 11 months ago)
* master - 71996a6 - Bump to odlparent 3.1.0 and yangtools 2.0.3 - Stephen Kitt (3 years ago)
* master - 46b19e9 - Fix issues with config directory watching - Rob Adams (3 years, 1 month ago)
Once the review is approved by the TSC:
1. All jobs for the $PROJECT would be purged from Jenkins releng/builder repo.
2. The $PROJECT will be set to an inactive state on Gerrit.
3. The $PROJECT will be renamed/prefixed as "archived-$PROJECT" on Github/Gerrit.
Please add if I missed any projects, refer to the logs attached.