Updated slides with proposed release vehicles.

Christopher Price <christopher.price@...>

Hi All,

Attached is the "rebranded"  (as close as I could come) slides for discussion on the target release vehicles.
This is in ppt formal as it's certainly far from final at this stage.  I would like to see some good discussion to resolve how we will package Hydrogen at the end of the day.  The quicker we close that topic the faster we can get into concrete discussions on our integration strategy.

/ Chris

Benny Rochwerger <BennyR@...>

Chris,

A couple of comments on the proposed editions:

-          We (the Defense4All team) had some discussions with the Affinity Service team and reached the conclusion that we can probably use the Affinity Service to achieve the functionality of the TrafficRedirection Service, so pending final confirmation from the AffinityService team, we may drop that box. Hence it whatever edition(s ) the DDoS application is included, the Affinity Service is also required

-          I believe that the DDoS application should also be part of the Virtualization Edition. In our commercial offering of this application, we do have both providers and virtualized data centers version, and we have deployments of both versions.

Looking forward to this discussion later today,

Benny

From: Ed Warnicke <eaw@...>
Date: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:32 PM
To: Christopher Price <christopher.price@...>
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>

 wrote:

Hi All,

Attached is the "rebranded"  (as close as I could come) slides for discussion on the target release vehicles.
This is in ppt formal as it's certainly far from final at this stage.  I would like to see some good discussion to resolve how we will package Hydrogen at the end of the day.  The quicker we close that topic the faster we can get into concrete discussions on our integration strategy.

/ Chris
<Discussion material for OpenDaylight Release Vehicles V2.ppt>_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...

Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...>

Apologies...I'll update when I land :)

From: Ed Warnicke <eaw@...>
Date: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:32 PM
To: Christopher Price <christopher.price@...>
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>

 wrote:

Hi All,

Attached is the "rebranded"  (as close as I could come) slides for discussion on the target release vehicles.
This is in ppt formal as it's certainly far from final at this stage.  I would like to see some good discussion to resolve how we will package Hydrogen at the end of the day.  The quicker we close that topic the faster we can get into concrete discussions on our integration strategy.

/ Chris
<Discussion material for OpenDaylight Release Vehicles V2.ppt>_______________________________________________
TSC mailing list
TSC@...

Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...>

Benny,
I think I've incorporated your requests into the attached deck, as well as Madhu's and Baohua's.

Ed