This is to inform you that the self-nomination period for the LFN Governing Board Committer Representative (LGBMCR) has started.
- The role of the LFN Governing Board Member Committers Representative (LGBMCR) is to represent the committers and contributors to LFN projects at the LFN Governing board. The expectation of the LGBMCR is to attend all LFN Governing board meetings (and any appropriate ancillary meetings), gather input from the committer community for issues raised at the board level, and to communicate to the committer community key activities from board.
- LGBMCR is elected for the 1 year. Re-election is not possible.
- Candidates must be active committers to at least one LFN project.
- Candidates can self-nominate, or be nominated by other community members. In the latter case, candidates must accept the nomination before the election is conducted.
- Candidates must be an active committer to a LFN project which differs from the LFN project that the currently servicing LGBMCR is an active committer of.
If you are interested in becoming the technical representative to the Governing Body and you meet the eligibility requirements, please self-nominate at the link below by March 24th, 2021.https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/ygAyAw
Voting will begin at the conclusion of the self-nomination period.
If you would like more information on the LGBMCR, please see https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/x/AgIiAQ
or reach out to your community Technical Program Manager / Community Architect.
Technical Program Manager / Community Architect