toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
An update on the below issues:
- bug #937 to controller-dev to fix OSGi java exception after new datastore: seems to be fixed now
- bug #948 to ofplugin-dev to fix OSGi java exception after mininet stops: fixed the existing exception but we get a new one reported in the same bug
On top of this we realized AD-SAL topology in GUI or REST does not get cleared after stopping mininet. This has been reported in bug #933.
On May 2, 2014, at 5:34 PM, Luis Gomez <ecelgp@...
Hi ofplugin people,
The other day call I was showing a graph to compare AD-SAL plugin vs MD-SAL plugin behavior on the same test suite. Now I realize that even before we go and analyze the TCs that are not stable in of13, we need to fix the existing OSGi errors produced during the test run:
For the simple reason that some of these errors could be behind the stability issues in the test suite.
So far we have opened the following bugs:
- bug #937 to controller-dev to fix OSGi java exception after new datastore. This is really annoying bug as this recurrent exception is getting mixed with ofplugin exceptions
- bug #947 to ofplugin-dev to fix OSGi java exception after mininet starts
- bug #948 to ofplugin-dev to fix OSGi java exception after mininet stops
There will be more bugs coming (if you see the OSGi console printout from Jenkins) but lets start with these 3.