Re: Adding ovsdb.neutron bundle to SP Edition
Hi TSC members,toggle quoted message Show quoted text
We are currently in a transition stage where we have passed Hydrogen release but have not decided yet about Helium editions. I think Madhu’s proposal to change SP edition at this moment poses another more global question to TSC: Can we change current “official” distributions components in master to temporarily fulfill developer/end-user/customer needs or should we wait until TSC decides on release vehicles for Helium by M3 (7/7/2014)?
On May 14, 2014, at 12:41 AM, Madhu Venugopal <mavenugo@...> wrote: