Re: [opendaylight-dev] IRC Channel Spam

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@...>

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 11:02 AM Michael Vorburger <vorburger@...> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 4:32 PM Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:
On 01/08/18 17:37, Thanh Ha wrote:
> Would the community have any strong objections to adding these
> mechanisms to our IRC channels?

I've not noticed any spam (on ODL IRC channels), but if you think this is Good Idea, then go for it... I don't know what percentage of current IRC users have registered - you'll at least initially probably get a certain amount of "I can't use IRC anymore, help!!" traffic on #lf-unregistered

That's to be expected and we'll be there to assist them if they need help. We have a topic and entry message to provides details on how to get registered and why they were redirected.

Regards,
Thanh

Join integration-dev@lists.opendaylight.org to automatically receive all group messages.