Re: [release] [OpenDaylight][TSC] Fluorine SR3 status - candidate sign off
On May 30, 2019, at 2:26 PM, Robert Varga <nite@...> wrote:Around 50 and now we get less than 5 so we are talking about 1 magnitude perf regression.
The test itself does:
1) Start a singleton registration flap on every controller instance with this RPC: /restconf/operations/odl-mdsal-lowlevel-control:register-flapping-singleton
2) Maintain the flap for 60 secs.
3) Stop the flap on every controller instance: /restconf/operations/odl-mdsal-lowlevel-control:unregister-flapping-singleton
4) Get flap count from above RPC response: <output xmlns="tag:opendaylight.org,2017:controller:yang:lowlevel:control"><flap-count>83</flap-count></output>
5) Add all the flaps for the 3 controller instances and divide the total by 60 secs.
So in the original controller handled ~50 flaps/sec, after the regression is less than 5 flaps/sec.
I hope this helps.