Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] [OpenDaylight][TSC][release] Fluorine SR3 status 13/06 - RC2 candidate sign off

JamO Luhrsen

On 6/18/19 1:31 PM, Robert Varga wrote:
On 18/06/2019 14:47, Robert Varga wrote:
Right, but I don't have the cycles to drive this, so unless someone else
steps in...
Honestly, given TSC's approval:

AGREED: The TSC approves build 143 as the Fluorine SR3 build, pending
CSIT jobs (abhijitk, 16:26:08)

I would propose to just release SR3 and make it the TSC's decision on
whether to release an SR4 with just this fix. Resource cost is *almost*
the same -- excluding the version bump cost.
That's fair and reasonable to me. We can discuss the SR4 option on our
TSC meeting this week, and go ahead and get SR3 out the door.



Join { to automatically receive all group messages.