Re: [OpenDaylight TSC] Fluorine SR3 status sign off

Stephen Kitt <skitt@...>


On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 03:53:31PM -0700, Abhijit Kumbhare wrote:
We can do the vote over email.

+1 from my side.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 2:58 PM Daniel De La Rosa <
ddelarosa@...> wrote:

I'm not sure that we will have enough quorum on tomorrow's TSC meeting but
we could definitely release SR3 as it is since customers are waiting.. Do
we want to just move forward via email?

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 1:33 PM Jamo Luhrsen <jluhrsen@...> wrote:

On 6/18/19 1:31 PM, Robert Varga wrote:
On 18/06/2019 14:47, Robert Varga wrote:
Right, but I don't have the cycles to drive this, so unless someone
steps in...
Honestly, given TSC's approval:

AGREED: The TSC approves build 143 as the Fluorine SR3 build, pending
CSIT jobs (abhijitk, 16:26:08)

I would propose to just release SR3 and make it the TSC's decision on
whether to release an SR4 with just this fix. Resource cost is *almost*
the same -- excluding the version bump cost.
That's fair and reasonable to me. We can discuss the SR4 option on our
TSC meeting this week, and go ahead and get SR3 out the door.


TSC mailing list
TSC mailing list
TSC mailing list
Stephen Kitt
Principal Software Engineer, OpenShift Multi Cluster Networking
Red Hat

Join to automatically receive all group messages.